From: nospam.B...@p31.f426.n229.z1.fidonet.org (Brian Indy)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Tradewars
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 12:19:45 +1200
 by: Brian Indy - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:19 UTC

//Hello All,//

This might be a dumb questionbut....Is there a Tradewars door game that works
with Mystic?

Regards,
Brian Indy

Re: Tradewars

<1730408260@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=983&group=alt.bbs.mystic#983

From: nospam.g...@f215.n129.z1.fidonet.org (g00r00)
Newsgroups: alt.bbs.mystic
Subject: Re: Tradewars
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:08:24 +1200
 by: g00r00 - Wed, 16 Feb 2022 01:08 UTC

BI> //Hello All,//
BI>
BI> This might be a dumb questionbut....Is there a Tradewars door game that
BI> works with Mystic?

If you mean the DOS version then if you are running an OS that can successfully
run TradeWars you should be able to use it with your BBS. I am not sure where
it runs best but your best bet is probably 32-bit Windows. Maybe DOSEMU2 in
Intel-based Linux as well although I have not personally tried it.

Another option might be to setup the newer TradeWars GameServer and then use
Mystic to RLOGIN into it, or to connect to an existing door service provided
that has TradeWars as an option via RLOGIN.

.... 640K ought to be enough for anybody. -Bill Gates, 1981.