Linux, the way to get rid of boot viruses -- MaDsen Wikholm, mwikholm@at8.abo.fi

computers / comp.ai.philosophy / Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

SubjectAuthor
* Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.assumed. identiy.3396
`* Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
 `* Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.assumed. identiy.3396
  +* Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  |`* Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  | `* Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  |  `- Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  +* Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  |`* Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  | `- Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  +- Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  +* Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  |+- Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  |`- Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer
  `- Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.Don Stockbauer

1
Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<4eb06e49-f376-4162-8114-8d36c0274a23n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9837&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9837

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2022 11:50:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.
From: assumed....@gmail.com (assumed. identiy.3396)
 by: assumed. identiy.339 - Thu, 7 Jul 2022 18:50 UTC

On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 5:12:37 AM UTC+1, comp code wrote:
> On Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 4:39:24 PM UTC+5:30, JS4 wrote:
> > Your communication device isn't either your wallet or your private home address.
> >
> > This could fox a few people if they thought that a stationary vehicle was a potential hazard online.
> >
> > You could advertise yourself in your room too, but are you licensed to transmit data that is was & always has become broadcasting.
> >
> > Entertainments licensing is available along with information regards commercial venues from local government city councils in Britain.
> >
> > If you are streaming your own media of yourself from a commercial premises, then that broadcast must be covered by the license you acquire. It may be misunderstood that if you broadcast any media of live action of yourself or your community that you together with those you follow are either qualified as professional actors or modelling.
> >
> > A big question is becoming 'if you move to lodgings that have security cams film you & your activities, must you be paid, licensed & qualified for your live performance? along with any romantic concerns you may have & human right to privacy concerns.

Its very quiet in here. Alt.Philosophy used to be a hub of activity where all kinds of philosophies, East & West were debated. What happened.?

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<0c56b902-61ad-428e-b6a6-1d169e2f844an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9839&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9839

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 03:34:56 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 10:34 UTC

On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 1:50:16 PM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Saturday, September 19, 2020 at 5:12:37 AM UTC+1, comp code wrote:
> > On Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 4:39:24 PM UTC+5:30, JS4 wrote:
> > > Your communication device isn't either your wallet or your private home address.
> > >
> > > This could fox a few people if they thought that a stationary vehicle was a potential hazard online.
> > >
> > > You could advertise yourself in your room too, but are you licensed to transmit data that is was & always has become broadcasting.
> > >
> > > Entertainments licensing is available along with information regards commercial venues from local government city councils in Britain.
> > >
> > > If you are streaming your own media of yourself from a commercial premises, then that broadcast must be covered by the license you acquire. It may be misunderstood that if you broadcast any media of live action of yourself or your community that you together with those you follow are either qualified as professional actors or modelling.
> > >
> > > A big question is becoming 'if you move to lodgings that have security cams film you & your activities, must you be paid, licensed & qualified for your live performance? along with any romantic concerns you may have & human right to privacy concerns.
> Its very quiet in here. Alt.Philosophy used to be a hub of activity where all kinds of philosophies, East & West were debated. What happened.?

The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<5799dc4c-6185-49d4-9d69-c5c2935523b1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9842&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9842

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 09:47:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: assumed....@gmail.com (assumed. identiy.3396)
 by: assumed. identiy.339 - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 16:47 UTC

On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:34:58 AM UTC+1, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 1:50:16 PM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:

> > Its very quiet in here. Alt.Philosophy used to be a hub of activity where all kinds of philosophies, East & West were debated. What happened.?
> The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :p

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<13dc2d47-8d2a-4054-85c1-ea211951ee1en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9843&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9843

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 09:51:38 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 16:51 UTC

On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:47:04 AM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:34:58 AM UTC+1, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Its very quiet in here. Alt.Philosophy used to be a hub of activity where all kinds of philosophies, East & West were debated. What happened.?
> > The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
> I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :

p Absconded with the globalbrain ? how do you do that that would take something bigger than global brain like maybe galactic brain which is all the global brains in the galaxy connected into a galactic brain ya think?

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<e35ed9ad-6601-4aeb-b317-8eee8678a6abn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9845&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9845

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 05:28:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 12:28 UTC

On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:51:39 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:47:04 AM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
> > I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain.. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :
> p Absconded with the globalbrain ? how do you do that that would take something bigger than global brain like maybe galactic brain which is all the global brains in the galaxy connected into a galactic brain ya think?
The only way to deal with somebody that's jacking you around is to just quit talking to them if you keep talking to them they'll make some posts with content that let you know that they're still there so you got to just drop them never respond to them again leave them high and dry so they have to go to the next victim and they can't mock with you anymore so you just have to drop them the only way to win is to not play so you can't do like I'm doing here and interacting with that person whoever they are you got to just quit don't interact with him and you got to be strict about it you can't relax at some point and actually talk to them because then they'll just start the game over a little miserable game of whoever you're talking to has made up a fake identity and they get all sexually excited over fooling people so what you have to do is just not talk to them don't ever talk to them again that's the only way to handle it just a minute just a minute they've the AE 35 and 10 appointing unit will fail in 72 hours…………

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<8e1a029f-3895-47c6-80f1-4ea41fadee61n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9846&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9846

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 06:23:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:23 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 7:28:08 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:51:39 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :
> > p Absconded with the globalbrain ? how do you do that that would take something bigger than global brain like maybe galactic brain which is all the global brains in the galaxy connected into a galactic brain ya think?
> The only way to deal with somebody that's jacking you around is to just quit talking to them if you keep talking to them they'll make some posts with content that let you know that they're still there so you got to just drop them never respond to them again leave them high and dry so they have to go to the next victim and they can't mock with you anymore so you just have to drop them the only way to win is to not play so you can't do like I'm doing here and interacting with that person whoever they are you got to just quit don't interact with him and you got to be strict about it you can't relax at some point and actually talk to them because then they'll just start the game over a little miserable game of whoever you're talking to has made up a fake identity and they get all sexually excited over fooling people so what you have to do is just not talk to them don't ever talk to them again that's the only way to handle it just a minute just a minute they've the AE 35 and 10 appointing unit will fail in 72 hours…………

i'm sorry it's not you at all it's the Internet and use that they just foster a atmosphere of deceitfulness in this honesty I mean how is humanity to survive with such a cancerous lesion within itself the Internet which is all lies and hatred and deceit except perhaps of the case of like one person sitting a file to another that is OK but in general people can assume these identities and gosh they can like run people around maybe like since the year 2007 just wasting time on their fictitious partner who's laughing with a glee that that person is wasted someone else's time because well they do nothing with their time productive themselves they just like to see another person waste their time since all their good far is wasting their own time so that's the way I see it this January 28, 2046 this is Walter Cronkite saying have a nice evening and yes I did cry when the astronauts landed on the moon

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<8c839d47-968e-4aa3-b3c2-f6c8cebcf11cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9847&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9847

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 06:46:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:46 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 8:23:42 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 7:28:08 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > p Absconded with the globalbrain ? how do you do that that would take something bigger than global brain like maybe galactic brain which is all the global brains in the galaxy connected into a galactic brain ya think?
> > The only way to deal with somebody that's jacking you around is to just quit talking to them if you keep talking to them they'll make some posts with content that let you know that they're still there so you got to just drop them never respond to them again leave them high and dry so they have to go to the next victim and they can't mock with you anymore so you just have to drop them the only way to win is to not play so you can't do like I'm doing here and interacting with that person whoever they are you got to just quit don't interact with him and you got to be strict about it you can't relax at some point and actually talk to them because then they'll just start the game over a little miserable game of whoever you're talking to has made up a fake identity and they get all sexually excited over fooling people so what you have to do is just not talk to them don't ever talk to them again that's the only way to handle it just a minute just a minute they've the AE 35 and 10 appointing unit will fail in 72 hours…………
> i'm sorry it's not you at all it's the Internet and use that they just foster a atmosphere of deceitfulness in this honesty I mean how is humanity to survive with such a cancerous lesion within itself the Internet which is all lies and hatred and deceit except perhaps of the case of like one person sitting a file to another that is OK but in general people can assume these identities and gosh they can like run people around maybe like since the year 2007 just wasting time on their fictitious partner who's laughing with a glee that that person is wasted someone else's time because well they do nothing with their time productive themselves they just like to see another person waste their time since all their good far is wasting their own time so that's the way I see it this January 28, 2046 this is Walter Cronkite saying have a nice evening and yes I did cry when the astronauts landed on the moon

so let's get going now we've got it reestablish that we're going to communicate with each other but let's try your make a new email it's a lot better than wasting $1.20 American on each message and hopefully you found your passport and the barn awaits the big polls in the middle of it or just crying out for us to use them and hope you find out who's stealing your work and I wish you weren't so low on finances but there's nothing I can do about that and the thing is if one person wants to make up another identity do use against another person there's a near infinite number of possibilities out there

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<eb5163b0-c2ba-4e0b-bd70-550bee5d6341n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9848&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9848

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:25:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 20:25 UTC

On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:47:04 AM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:34:58 AM UTC+1, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Its very quiet in here. Alt.Philosophy used to be a hub of activity where all kinds of philosophies, East & West were debated. What happened.?
> > The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
> I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :p

Breeble-fardle?

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<772bbee6-90a3-4b0e-820d-2fca3e2191f1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9849&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9849

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 13:48:01 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 20:48 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 3:25:06 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:47:04 AM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
> > I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain.. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :p
> Breeble-fardle?

do the disparaging statements you make here mean that you would like to start communicating again?

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<8f6e2ead-e8bf-4442-84d1-ea7bb418b748n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9850&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9850

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2022 15:18:22 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sat, 9 Jul 2022 22:18 UTC

On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 3:48:03 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Saturday, July 9, 2022 at 3:25:06 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :p
> > Breeble-fardle?
> do the disparaging statements you make here mean that you would like to start communicating again?

The secret clues you left which tell me that you are indeed Nic would indicate to me that you've made a desperate cry get back together communicating with each other across the great Atlanta not by telegraph Nor by email but by hand letters which we were doing up until the point that they were interrupted by well we shant go into that so what's going on with that Boris guy anyway?

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<df18bdb9-13eb-41c6-b4f1-4e1322217d85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9852&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9852

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 05:11:53 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Sun, 10 Jul 2022 12:11 UTC

On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:47:04 AM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:34:58 AM UTC+1, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Its very quiet in here. Alt.Philosophy used to be a hub of activity where all kinds of philosophies, East & West were debated. What happened.?
> > The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
> I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :p

you said such nice things about me does that mean we're back on for corresponding with one another? I would like to make a suggestion : no more handwritten letters, those cost me $1.20 each , I feel kind of foolish having done that . Let's use your makedo account which you never wanted to use: I assume you reserve it only for friends.

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<72ce26cb-71cc-4d99-924f-41608b3a2badn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9853&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9853

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 19:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 02:47 UTC

On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:47:04 AM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:34:58 AM UTC+1, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Its very quiet in here. Alt.Philosophy used to be a hub of activity where all kinds of philosophies, East & West were debated. What happened.?
> > The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
> I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :p

I saw Maude Adams five times.

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<9e1e0010-54ab-4b38-9dc9-6f089b0495bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9854&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9854

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:55:51 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 05:55 UTC

On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 9:47:49 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:47:04 AM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
> > I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain.. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :p
> I saw Maude Adams five times.

I know that you were confused I know that you really thought I was trying to steal your children's identity even though you say they're grown but I just can't believe that I can't believe that a woman so young looking as yourself could have grown children even though you only sent me two pictures of yourself one was like back in 2007 of us are young brunette kind of facing the camera standing up and then about the time I was getting divorced she sent the second picture to me which was well to be Cohen was an older woman just a headshot in but I mean does it really matter because those two pictures could've been two pictures of any woman on the face of the earth and this is the Internet so whatever's done nowadays by Internet it's just a fake piece of crap and you just don't know who you're dealing with but anyway I can't blame you for thinking that I was trying to steal your children's identity and actually I was I was little short on money and the Arabs came to me and said and they need some identities to steal and I said well wife I know this lady I can get you the identities of their children and then well then that disrupted our letter writing so then I figured you would just be gone forever just never hear from you again and but I think that it's just such a strong human trait to want to get back it your conversational opponent when the relationship is disrupted so here you put these pose here under some kind of assumed email and that's kind of a joke because you really didn't call it assumed and kind of nasty you know in a way you just kind of lashing out at me and your feelings toward me and everything and well it basically this is like a wine glass that's dropped and shattered into 1 million pieces are our relationship can never be put back together again although all along who knows you maybe were just some like a little kid maybe 10 years old is playing around seeing if they could dupe this idiot in the writing to them which he did so there's no way to tell whether you're a 10-year-old girl living in France or a 78-year-old man living in an article for who the hell knows her 86-year-old man living on Alpha Centauri but anyway you kind of got me back here with your postings to comp AI philosophy and you kind of got to venture spleen some so now you'll be on your way in this long long history of ours where we would snipe in one another and then get tired of it and then delete all of our post things is just a minute just a minute Dave the a E 35 and 10 appointing unit will fill in 72 hours yes that's a firm estimate this sentence is false I just killed a snake inside the house and that's a true statement I wouldn't shit shit freedoms just another word for nothing left to lose free association ain't worth nothing because it's free so anyway it's been nice and I think we could've made a great couple if it weren't for the fact it anything down through the Internet is a piece of shit you have a nice day God bless you

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<73a1be26-0047-47c5-8c91-84ace2f2bf85n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9855&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9855

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 09:05:02 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 16:05 UTC

On Sunday, July 10, 2022 at 9:47:49 PM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:47:04 AM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
> > I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain.. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :p
> I saw Maude Adams five times.

i'm sorry about this do you know close relationships can be destroyed by very minor mistakes on the part of one of the members and it's impossible to repair them it's like dropping a wine glass and it drops into 1000 pieces your only recourse is to go find another wine glass rather than trying to repair the thousand pieces together which would be like a really hard jigsaw puzzle the analogy there is if you were in a relationship with someone even if it's just one involving riding back-and-forth if something destroys it nothing can be done to get it back it's just gone forever so what are you do you like just join a dating service or something like that and you find yourself another partner so that's the way it is this is Walter Cronkite saying good night and have a pleasant tomorrow

Re: adverting, media, licensing concerns.

<3e0c8bfc-a80e-496c-a672-e08e33cab9efn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9856&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9856

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 14:42:05 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 11 Jul 2022 21:42 UTC

On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:47:04 AM UTC-5, assumed.i...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Friday, July 8, 2022 at 11:34:58 AM UTC+1, Don Stockbauer wrote:

> > > Its very quiet in here. Alt.Philosophy used to be a hub of activity where all kinds of philosophies, East & West were debated. What happened.?
> > The Borg got alt.philosophy deleted.
> I thought something like that had happened, the all knowing all seeing had seduced what pennys worth of wit left & absconded with the global brain. Another search revealed Alt.Philosophy is active elsewhere. If I thought I had something important to read I'll post. That goes for Comp.ai.philosophy too. :p

I got your letter today . I am glad you sent a nice reasonable letter . as you can see the messages I put in comp.ai.philosophy were weird , off-the-wall , not to be taken seriously , so I'll answer your snail mail letter here after a few days.