Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 08:28:02 -0700 (PDT)
<233e54ee-91ee-4ba2-8f68-513f4d07d798n@googlegroups.com> <ccf743b4-966c-4cb7-86b9-52fa09543e29n@googlegroups.com>
<f77040c9-48e1-4564-92ef-0e885c3c1affn@googlegroups.com> <996e04a9-bae5-427d-97d0-d2f885d4d71en@googlegroups.com>
<5f6aff85-3645-44f2-be72-20f466592be4n@googlegroups.com> <1236798d-c0ed-49a9-92a0-84824fd7dc47n@googlegroups.com>
<b89141d9-e42e-492b-9966-937e90a96dabn@googlegroups.com> <9b33a1bb-590a-41d4-b828-81c75a7bfee6n@googlegroups.com>
<6ef8637d-265f-4496-b26c-5785a43b8d8an@googlegroups.com> <0fa70496-9886-4920-8d86-65550d45f1a0n@googlegroups.com>
<03149c39-11f7-487d-8c93-3ae738c97983n@googlegroups.com> <643ce77c-3f22-49e5-8d15-fe5c73b1d738n@googlegroups.com>
<a9670c25-a4b0-482d-b3b5-1a45ba41b037n@googlegroups.com> <f89cbc3d-31c8-48ed-a787-ddbec8e48695n@googlegroups.com>
<5cf9c5f4-b8ab-44b1-b615-4601d4767f91n@googlegroups.com> <b29d7544-828f-4fe3-a669-3f793b6d9dcdn@googlegroups.com>
<db5c5de1-2c7e-4043-b13e-2fb38e340322n@googlegroups.com> <376a8cf6-dfd1-4ae1-9bc3-ae402840d3c7n@googlegroups.com>
<d3ce2e4a-d63a-4186-b181-5d9cfee11cb1n@googlegroups.com> <151f68f6-1152-498d-aa5c-7b5f893574ban@googlegroups.com>
<ea30dff1-fe09-49ca-a1b2-fdf9e8f05c58n@googlegroups.com> <2ffd5f04-e481-4548-95d2-8f7f41d01e80n@googlegroups.com>
<83b36374-b371-4f25-a17e-0a2bc78588f7n@googlegroups.com> <bcae4516-04dc-415b-8b86-fe307914df75n@googlegroups.com>
<ff192869-7d1d-4f64-9e47-239ccc2bae5fn@googlegroups.com> <e0c94d46-dafb-4058-9a29-97ec8bf8764fn@googlegroups.com>
<c859ad80-d7be-4c9a-b213-e072f1472f86n@googlegroups.com> <db759a7b-93fc-4027-b7d3-107d60086073n@googlegroups.com>
<3fda4312-fe44-44fd-a3ca-1388e42be0c1n@googlegroups.com> <39b0985e-c653-4949-b9f2-cf73e3e5dc45n@googlegroups.com>
<fcb72325-49da-4557-84bb-1153bd1deb30n@googlegroups.com> <1c4b34de-b6c7-4a6d-8e60-e14ee6841695n@googlegroups.com>
<96be917a-432a-46d7-a4ff-2a3755304df2n@googlegroups.com> <7404e59d-0247-4937-b61e-83ae139ad4a5n@googlegroups.com>
<72327ddd-9fc0-494c-8644-5b592e06c48dn@googlegroups.com> <b835b11f-22cd-47b1-8435-9cc90dbcb563n@googlegroups.com>
<4baeea91-9907-4efd-a5c6-8d977261c71bn@googlegroups.com> <b73a2d7a-bacc-4aa9-a492-c354929650den@googlegroups.com>
<7bbe81ca-3dea-4822-b1ab-0f58e4c8b5dfn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Its a shame that stackoverflow doesn't support Prolog
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 15:28 UTC

But calling your own country a shithole as an
excuse to escape, whereby you are only terrified
by a possible nuclear war, is also a little unfair?

Book recommendation:

Nevil Shute - On the Beach (novel)
On the Beach is a post-apocalyptic novel published in 1957,
written by British author Nevil Shute after he emigrated to
Australia. The novel details the experiences of a mixed
group of people in Melbourne as they await the arrival
of deadly radiation spreading towards them from the
Northern Hemisphere, following a nuclear war the previous
year. As the radiation approaches, each person deals
with impending death differently.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Beach_%28novel%29