<Overfiend> penis jokes are okay in mixed company. VMS is NOT!!!

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy / Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionWilliann T T
+* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionSnit
|+* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionWilliann T T
||`* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionSnit
|| `* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionWilliann T T
||  +- Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionpothead
||  `- Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionpothead
|`* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption%
| +- Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionWilliann T T
| `* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionSnit
|  `* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption%
|   `* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionSnit
|    `* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption%
|     `* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionSnit
|      `* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption%
|       `* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionSnit
|        `* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption%
|         `- Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionSnit
`* Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionSteve Carroll
 `- Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruptionpothead

1
Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<XnsAE66A9E1A5DAD8928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9871&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9871

From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Williann T T)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:42:01 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Williann T T - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:42 UTC

Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in

> On Mar 25, 2022 at 8:44:24 PM MST, "%" wrote
> <pJednYSXFMSFEaP_nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@giganews.com>:
>
>> On 2022-03-25 8:36 p.m., Snit Michael Glasser wrote:

>>> After yesterday's update I no longer have a working system. Thanks
>>> CentOS! It was owl who got busted using lots of socks time and time
>>> again, and these are 'people' who come clearly out of the blue
>>> directly into threads where he was getting his ass handed to him...
>>> over and over for over a decade. His goal is to see Chrisv
>>> frightened off by having me get blamed for his actions. And hey,
>>> that could happen. All joking aside, what lie?
>>>
>>> I want owl to support their trolling accusation. Let's see the links
>>> owl. When I accused owl of socking as Chrisv I actually supported it
>>> with quotes.
>>>
>>> --
>>> E-commerce Simplified!
>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4xD43Khhkw
>>> Dustin Cook the Fraud
>>>
>> are you tho official snit
>
> Carroll is not.

Why do you reply to people who are replying to the frelwizzen bot snit?
That alone shows how you are a troll.
Nobody else does this except you.
You are using % as a proxy to reply to the bot.
Why?

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<XWK%J.178735$Mpg8.160819@fx34.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9872&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9872

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:44:39 GMT
 by: Snit - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:44 UTC

On Mar 26, 2022 at 1:42:01 PM MST, "Williann T T" wrote
<XnsAE66A9E1A5DAD8928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>:

> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in
>
>> On Mar 25, 2022 at 8:44:24 PM MST, "%" wrote
>> <pJednYSXFMSFEaP_nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@giganews.com>:

>>> are you tho official snit
>>
>> Carroll is not.
>>

> Why do you reply to people who are replying to the frelwizzen bot snit?

Why do you reply to someone who is replying to someone who is replying to
Carroll's bot?

> That alone shows how you are a troll.

By your definition you are a troll. Got it.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<XnsAE66AAD4285018928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9873&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9873

From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Williann T T)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:47:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Williann T T - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:47 UTC

Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in news:XWK%J.178735$Mpg8.160819
@fx34.iad:

> On Mar 26, 2022 at 1:42:01 PM MST, "Williann T T" wrote
> <XnsAE66A9E1A5DAD8928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>:
>
>> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in

Linux

So

3A+functionally+illiterate+fra

>>> Carroll is not.
>>>

>> Why do you reply to people who are replying to the frelwizzen bot
snit?

> Why do you reply to someone who is replying to someone who is replying
> Carroll's bot?
>
>> That alone shows how you are a troll.
>
> By your definition you are a troll. Got it.
>
>> Nobody else does this except you.
>> You are using % as a proxy to reply to the bot.
>> Why?

A post by % and a reply by snit at the same time?
What are the chances of that?

Hmm unteresting.

Looks like another meat fuck up by snit.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<FhL%J.352452$t2Bb.125740@fx98.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9874&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9874

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:08:53 GMT
 by: Snit - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:08 UTC

On Mar 26, 2022 at 1:47:36 PM MST, "Williann T T" wrote
<XnsAE66AAD4285018928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>:

> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in news:XWK%J.178735$Mpg8.160819
> @fx34.iad:
>
>> On Mar 26, 2022 at 1:42:01 PM MST, "Williann T T" wrote
>> <XnsAE66A9E1A5DAD8928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>:
>>
>>> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in

> Linux

> So
> on
> crap.

> 3A+functionally+illiterate+fra

> links
> it

>>> Why do you reply to people who are replying to the frelwizzen bot
> snit?
>>
>> Why do you reply to someone who is replying to someone who is replying
>> Carroll's bot?
>>
>>> That alone shows how you are a troll.
>>
>> By your definition you are a troll. Got it.
>>
>>> Nobody else does this except you.
>>> You are using % as a proxy to reply to the bot.
>>> Why?
>>

> A post by % and a reply by snit at the same time?
> What are the chances of that?

Of people posting?

> Hmm unteresting.
>
> Looks like another meat fuck up by snit.

What do you even mean by that, other than you wish to troll?

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<UdudnbtS7_6kGKL_nZ2dnUU7-d8AAAAA@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9875&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9875

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 14:27:21 -0700
 by: % - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:27 UTC

On 2022-03-26 1:44 p.m., Snit wrote:
> On Mar 26, 2022 at 1:42:01 PM MST, "Williann T T" wrote
> <XnsAE66A9E1A5DAD8928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>:
>
>> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Carroll is not.
>>>

>> Why do you reply to people who are replying to the frelwizzen bot snit?
>
> Why do you reply to someone who is replying to someone who is replying to
> Carroll's bot?
>
>> That alone shows how you are a troll.
>
> By your definition you are a troll. Got it.
>
>> Nobody else does this except you.
>> You are using % as a proxy to reply to the bot.
>> Why?

i'm not a proxy

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<XnsAE66B369214E18928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9876&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9876

From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Williann T T)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:38:13 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Williann T T - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:38 UTC

Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in news:FhL%J.352452$t2Bb.125740
@fx98.iad:

> On Mar 26, 2022 at 1:47:36 PM MST, "Williann T T" wrote
> <XnsAE66AAD4285018928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>:
>
>> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in news:XWK%J.178735
$Mpg8.160819
>> @fx34.iad:

Glasser
>> Linux

>> So
>> on
The
>> crap.

>> 3A+functionally+illiterate+fra

Thanks

>> links
>> it

>> snit?
>>>
>>> Why do you reply to someone who is replying to someone who is
replying
>>> Carroll's bot?

>>> By your definition you are a troll. Got it.

>> A post by % and a reply by snit at the same time?
>> What are the chances of that?
>
> Of people posting?

No fool.
People posting within seconds of each other. Effectively at the same
time.
But you know this.
Stop playing games "meat".

>> Hmm unteresting.
>>
>> Looks like another meat fuck up by snit.
>
> What do you even mean by that, other than you wish to troll?

I'm not the troll.
Youa are.
Stop playing dumb.
You got caught in COLA as posting the same message from 2 different
sources as meat.
You know it.
So does everyone else.

Almost as good as your sigmond or brok mgnuggets trolls.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<XnsAE66B3998419C8928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9877&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9877

From: willyt1...@yahooomail.com (Williann T T)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:39:20 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Williann T T - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:39 UTC

% <pursent100@gmail.com> wrote in

> On 2022-03-26 1:44 p.m., Snit wrote:
>> On Mar 26, 2022 at 1:42:01 PM MST, "Williann T T" wrote
>> <XnsAE66A9E1A5DAD8928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>:
>>
>>> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in

>>> Why do you reply to people who are replying to the frelwizzen bot
>>> snit?
>>
>> Why do you reply to someone who is replying to someone who is
>> replying to Carroll's bot?
>>
>>> That alone shows how you are a troll.
>>
>> By your definition you are a troll. Got it.
>>
>>> Nobody else does this except you.
>>> You are using % as a proxy to reply to the bot.
>>> Why?
>>

> i'm not a proxy

You're an idiot.
You think your one liners are clever but they are not.
You show your lack of intelligence.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<t1o2k3$e53$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9878&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9878

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:03:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 22:03 UTC

On 2022-03-26, Williann T T <willyt1955@yahooomail.com> wrote:
> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in news:FhL%J.352452$t2Bb.125740
> @fx98.iad:
>
>> On Mar 26, 2022 at 1:47:36 PM MST, "Williann T T" wrote
>> <XnsAE66AAD4285018928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>:
>>
>>> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in news:XWK%J.178735
> $Mpg8.160819
>>> @fx34.iad:

> Glasser
>>> Linux

>>> So
> the
>>> on
> paint
> functionally
> The
>>> crap.

>>> 3A+functionally+illiterate+fra

> Thanks
> time
> him...

>>> links
>>> it

>>> snit?

> replying

>>> A post by % and a reply by snit at the same time?
>>> What are the chances of that?
>>
>> Of people posting?
>
> No fool.
> People posting within seconds of each other. Effectively at the same
> time.
> But you know this.
> Stop playing games "meat".
>

>>> Hmm unteresting.
>>>
>>> Looks like another meat fuck up by snit.
>>
>> What do you even mean by that, other than you wish to troll?
>
> I'm not the troll.
> Youa are.
> Stop playing dumb.
> You got caught in COLA as posting the same message from 2 different
> sources as meat.
> You know it.
> So does everyone else.
>
> Almost as good as your sigmond or brok mgnuggets trolls.

Kill file the snit and % trolls.
You can thank me later.
Oh, and kill file the snit bot as well. frelwizzen@gmail should take care of that one.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<t1o7cs$dcq$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9880&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9880

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:25:16 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:25 UTC

On 2022-03-26, Williann T T <willyt1955@yahooomail.com> wrote:

(snip)

>>> are you tho official snit
>>
>> Carroll is not.
>>

> Why do you reply to people who are replying to the frelwizzen bot snit?

Other than the fact that it's his bot and he's pissed off that people
generally ignore it so he keeps trying to generate some interest in it
(for years and years, who else is *that* obsessive?), you mean?

> That alone shows how you are a troll.

Troll? You have it all wrong, this is how someone, who was born with
'brain problems' (and who apparently made those problems worse with a
lifetime of prescription meds) makes "peace" <eyeroll>.

> Nobody else does this except you.
> You are using % as a proxy to reply to the bot.
> Why?

He seems to believe readers are as stupid as he needs them to be because:

<http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=159898367900>
<BB90EDA3.27F09%snit@cableon.net>

<https://thefaceofmentalillness.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/the-face-of-mental-illness-1122014/>

<https://www.fasdwaterlooregion.ca/strategies-tools/sub-page-test-2/storytelling>

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<qJN%J.535574$oF2.178888@fx10.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9881&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9881

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:55:02 GMT
 by: Snit - Sat, 26 Mar 2022 23:55 UTC

On Mar 26, 2022 at 2:27:21 PM MST, "%" wrote

You might be a stand in for one.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<2_ednfZ9SNmmNKL_nZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9882&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9882

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 17:00:59 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 00:00 UTC

On 2022-03-26 4:55 p.m., Snit wrote:
> On Mar 26, 2022 at 2:27:21 PM MST, "%" wrote
> <UdudnbtS7_6kGKL_nZ2dnUU7-d8AAAAA@giganews.com>:
>
>> On 2022-03-26 1:44 p.m., Snit wrote:

>>> Why do you reply to someone who is replying to someone who is replying to
>>> Carroll's bot?

>>> By your definition you are a troll. Got it.

>> i'm not a proxy
>
> You might be a stand in for one.

no , if i can't start at the top forget it

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<JkQ%J.353491$t2Bb.209145@fx98.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9883&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9883

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 02:53:29 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 02:53 UTC

On Mar 26, 2022 at 5:00:59 PM MST, "%" wrote
<2_ednfZ9SNmmNKL_nZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@giganews.com>:

> On 2022-03-26 4:55 p.m., Snit wrote:
>> On Mar 26, 2022 at 2:27:21 PM MST, "%" wrote
>> <UdudnbtS7_6kGKL_nZ2dnUU7-d8AAAAA@giganews.com>:

>>> i'm not a proxy
>>
>> You might be a stand in for one.
>>
> no , if i can't start at the top forget it

Start at the top and you have further to fall.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<waqdnXyV_rf9SaL_nZ2dnUU7-IOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9884&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9884

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 20:05:03 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 03:05 UTC

On 2022-03-26 7:53 p.m., Snit wrote:
> On Mar 26, 2022 at 5:00:59 PM MST, "%" wrote
> <2_ednfZ9SNmmNKL_nZ2dnUU7-fOdnZ2d@giganews.com>:
>
>> On 2022-03-26 4:55 p.m., Snit wrote:

>>> You might be a stand in for one.
>>>
>> no , if i can't start at the top forget it
>
> Start at the top and you have further to fall.

but i also get to retire undefeated

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<ISQ%J.69540$4T.42066@fx24.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9885&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9885

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 03:29:44 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 03:29 UTC

On Mar 26, 2022 at 8:05:03 PM MST, "%" wrote

Big-O says the same thing.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<xdudnRk6_cgedaL_nZ2dnUU7-TWdnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9886&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9886

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2022 21:30:58 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 04:30 UTC

On 2022-03-26 8:29 p.m., Snit wrote:
> On Mar 26, 2022 at 8:05:03 PM MST, "%" wrote
> <waqdnXyV_rf9SaL_nZ2dnUU7-IOdnZ2d@giganews.com>:
>
>> On 2022-03-26 7:53 p.m., Snit wrote:

>>> Start at the top and you have further to fall.
>>>
>> but i also get to retire undefeated
>
> Big-O says the same thing.

i don't know what that is

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<8GS%J.334065$f2a5.307106@fx48.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9887&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9887

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 05:32:52 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 05:32 UTC

On Mar 26, 2022 at 9:30:58 PM MST, "%" wrote

A tire store.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<WrWdnXh9-4p8Gd3_nZ2dnUU7-L2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9888&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9888

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
From: pursent...@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 08:38:09 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 15:38 UTC

On 2022-03-26 10:32 p.m., Snit wrote:
> On Mar 26, 2022 at 9:30:58 PM MST, "%" wrote
> <xdudnRk6_cgedaL_nZ2dnUU7-TWdnZ2d@giganews.com>:
>
>> On 2022-03-26 8:29 p.m., Snit wrote:

>>> Big-O says the same thing.
>>>
>> i don't know what that is
>
> A tire store.

no i'm not tired

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<NW00K.175000$yi_7.130899@fx39.iad>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9891&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9891

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 17:13:17 GMT
 by: Snit - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 17:13 UTC

On Mar 27, 2022 at 8:38:09 AM MST, "%" wrote

You cannot retire until after you tire.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<t1qn33$b04$1@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9892&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9892

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:05:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:05 UTC

On 2022-03-26, Williann T T <willyt1955@yahooomail.com> wrote:
> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in news:FhL%J.352452$t2Bb.125740
> @fx98.iad:
>
>> On Mar 26, 2022 at 1:47:36 PM MST, "Williann T T" wrote
>> <XnsAE66AAD4285018928ff4722222@144.76.35.252>:
>>
>>> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote in news:XWK%J.178735
> $Mpg8.160819
>>> @fx34.iad:

> Glasser
>>> Linux

>>> So
> the
>>> on
> paint
> functionally
> The
>>> crap.

>>> 3A+functionally+illiterate+fra

> Thanks
> time
> him...

>>> links
>>> it

>>> snit?

> replying

>>> A post by % and a reply by snit at the same time?
>>> What are the chances of that?
>>
>> Of people posting?
>
> No fool.
> People posting within seconds of each other. Effectively at the same
> time.
> But you know this.
> Stop playing games "meat".
>

>>> Hmm unteresting.
>>>
>>> Looks like another meat fuck up by snit.
>>
>> What do you even mean by that, other than you wish to troll?
>
> I'm not the troll.
> Youa are.
> Stop playing dumb.
> You got caught in COLA as posting the same message from 2 different
> sources as meat.
> You know it.
> So does everyone else.
>
> Almost as good as your sigmond or brok mgnuggets trolls.

Haha!
Are you claiming that snit has been caught socking up again?
It wouldn't be the first time and certainly not the last.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.
Crazy Joe Biden Is A Demented Imbecile.
Impeach Joe Biden 2022.

Re: Michael Snit Glasser Speaking of AZ cryptology corruption

<t1qngf$b04$3@dont-email.me>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9893&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9893

From: poth...@snakebite.com (pothead)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:12:31 -0000 (UTC)
 by: pothead - Sun, 27 Mar 2022 22:12 UTC

On 2022-03-26, Steve Carroll <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
> On 2022-03-26, Williann T T <willyt1955@yahooomail.com> wrote:
>
> (snip)

>>> Carroll is not.
>>>

>> Why do you reply to people who are replying to the frelwizzen bot snit?
>
> Other than the fact that it's his bot and he's pissed off that people
> generally ignore it so he keeps trying to generate some interest in it
> (for years and years, who else is *that* obsessive?), you mean?

Lefty is also claiming a post from % has the exact same timestamp as a post from snit. That's a bit
odd. Of course it could be a server burp but it might not be.

>> That alone shows how you are a troll.
>
> Troll? You have it all wrong, this is how someone, who was born with
> 'brain problems' (and who apparently made those problems worse with a
> lifetime of prescription meds) makes "peace" <eyeroll>.

Snit is most definitely brain damaged. Either by natural causes or long term use of prescription
medications.
Either way the result is still the same.
Snit is one fucked up person.

>> Nobody else does this except you.
>> You are using % as a proxy to reply to the bot.
>> Why?
>
> He seems to believe readers are as stupid as he needs them to be because:
>
><http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=159898367900>
><BB90EDA3.27F09%snit@cableon.net>
>
><https://thefaceofmentalillness.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/the-face-of-mental-illness-1122014/>
>
><https://www.fasdwaterlooregion.ca/strategies-tools/sub-page-test-2/storytelling>
>
><https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>

Yep.
A quick Google of snit michael glasser brings up a treasure trove of information and none of it is
positive.

What type of fool posts to a mental health site using his real name?
That alone shows snit is FUBAR.