If Machiavelli were a hacker, he'd have worked for the CSSG. -- Phil Lapsley

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

SubjectAuthor
* 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14Spalls Hurgenson
+* "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14Seagull (Ant)
|+* Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14Mike S.
||`- Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14Ant
|+- Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14rms
|`* Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14Zaghadka
| `- Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14JAB
+- Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14Mike S.
`* Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14Dimensional Traveler
 `- Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14Ant

1
2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<ad6kph1r2mjukd70m6u81iesnq6pcgmgtm@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9894&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9894

From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 13:58:16 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 18:58 UTC

Oh, I'm sorry I'm late. I was just out riding my elk. Honestly, it's
something I think everybody should do at least once a day. There's
nothing more thrilling than racing through the woods on a giant smelly
Cervinae. The trees rushing past, the wind in your face, the musky
smell of moose urine all around; it's truly majestic. I could write a
song about it, and it would go something like this....

....Oh, what's that? I've already exceeded the number of songs allowed
this month? Oh, that's too bad. It really was quite a wonderful song.
You sure I can't sing it? No? Ah well, you'll all have to settle with
a video game instead.

----------------------

* Amnesia Rebirth
https://store.steampowered.com/app/999220/Amnesia_Rebirth/
By now I'm sure you're all familiar with the "Amnesia" franchise...
(Oh, you're not? You say you used to know about it but you've
forgotten? Ha, I see what you guys are doing. GDG6D Amnesia. Very
funny). "Rebirth" is the latest in the series, and doesn't stray very
far from the formula: wander dark places, look for matches, solve
basic physics puzzles, read notes, and run from unkillable monsters.
The biggest DV5B3changeJ94ZZ is that the setting is set in a desert
this time. But as predictable as the series may be, that doesn't mean
it's not worth playing, especially if you enjoy hide-n-sneak horror
games.

----------------------

The downside to moose-riding is that it can get /very/ messy if you
fall off. Housebroken, moose are not. If you gotta get off, go to the
side, not the back. (Not the front either, meeses bite too)

Ho Ho Ho!

"Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<tnd6r9$ogc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9895&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9895

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Seagull (Ant))
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 11:06:16 -0800
 by: Seagull (Ant) - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:06 UTC

Thanks Spalls! I still haven't played any of Amnesia games! One day, I
will like this one.

"On 12/14/2022 10:58 AM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

> Oh, I'm sorry I'm late. I was just out riding my elk. Honestly, it's
> something I think everybody should do at least once a day. There's
> nothing more thrilling than racing through the woods on a giant smelly
> Cervinae. The trees rushing past, the wind in your face, the musky
> smell of moose urine all around; it's truly majestic. I could write a
> song about it, and it would go something like this....
>
> ...Oh, what's that? I've already exceeded the number of songs allowed
> this month? Oh, that's too bad. It really was quite a wonderful song.
> You sure I can't sing it? No? Ah well, you'll all have to settle with
> a video game instead.
>
> ----------------------
>
> * Amnesia Rebirth
> https://store.steampowered.com/app/999220/Amnesia_Rebirth/
> By now I'm sure you're all familiar with the "Amnesia" franchise...
> (Oh, you're not? You say you used to know about it but you've
> forgotten? Ha, I see what you guys are doing. GDG6D Amnesia. Very
> funny). "Rebirth" is the latest in the series, and doesn't stray very
> far from the formula: wander dark places, look for matches, solve
> basic physics puzzles, read notes, and run from unkillable monsters.
> The biggest DV5B3changeJ94ZZ is that the setting is set in a desert
> this time. But as predictable as the series may be, that doesn't mean
> it's not worth playing, especially if you enjoy hide-n-sneak horror
> games.
>
> ----------------------
>
> The downside to moose-riding is that it can get /very/ messy if you
> fall off. Housebroken, moose are not. If you gotta get off, go to the
> side, not the back. (Not the front either, meeses bite too)
>
> Ho Ho Ho!--
"God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin
pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The
virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, 'Greetings, you
who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.'" --Luke 1:26-28. Slammy
Tuesday with the colony and software updates from big companies like
Mozilla, MS, Apple, etc. on everywhere all at once (need to see that
flick :P) again. This passed out after 11:30 PM & woke up at about 6:30 AM.
this signature correctly.
/\___/\ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<4m7kphl8puucn98pkcksjncdgoe1d2fdvd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9896&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9896

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 14:08:02 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:08 UTC

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 13:58:16 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson

>* Amnesia Rebirth
>https://store.steampowered.com/app/999220/Amnesia_Rebirth/
>By now I'm sure you're all familiar with the "Amnesia" franchise...
>(Oh, you're not? You say you used to know about it but you've
>forgotten? Ha, I see what you guys are doing. GDG6D Amnesia. Very
>funny). "Rebirth" is the latest in the series, and doesn't stray very
>far from the formula: wander dark places, look for matches, solve
>basic physics puzzles, read notes, and run from unkillable monsters.
>The biggest DV5B3changeJ94ZZ is that the setting is set in a desert
>this time. But as predictable as the series may be, that doesn't mean
>it's not worth playing, especially if you enjoy hide-n-sneak horror
>games.

I'll pass on this one, it doesn't really appeal to me. Good luck
people.

Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<ip7kph11psbvkpinj209vglmg2j3ev7v1b@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9897&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9897

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 14:10:23 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:10 UTC

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 11:06:16 -0800, "Seagull (Ant)"
<ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:

>Thanks Spalls! I still haven't played any of Amnesia games! One day, I
>will like this one.

I did not bother taking this one but it looks like I would not have
been able to even if I did want it. You beat me by two minutes.

Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<tnd8l2$2rsu6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9898&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9898

From: rsquires...@MOOflashMOO.net (rms)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 12:37:04 -0700
 by: rms - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:37 UTC

> * Amnesia Rebirth

I've played and reviewed Rebirth some months back! I very much enjoyed
the first half of the game (in the desert); it goes off the rails somewhat
in the later levels, but has good atmosphere and some scares til then!

rms

Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<tnd9hk$1ld$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9899&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9899

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 11:52:19 -0800
 by: Ant - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:52 UTC

On 12/14/2022 11:10 AM, Mike S. wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 11:06:16 -0800, "Seagull (Ant)"
> <ant@zimage.comANT> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Spalls! I still haven't played any of Amnesia games! One day, I
>> will like this one.
>
> I did not bother taking this one but it looks like I would not have
> been able to even if I did want it. You beat me by two minutes.

Got to be fast as an action gamer. :D
--
"God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin
pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The
virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, 'Greetings, you
who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.'" --Luke 1:26-28. Slammy
Tuesday with the colony and software updates from big companies like
Mozilla, MS, Apple, etc. on everywhere all at once (need to see that
flick :P) again. This passed out after 11:30 PM & woke up at about 6:30 AM.
this signature correctly.
/\___/\ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<tndb89$2s3ej$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9900&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9900

From: dtra...@sonic.net (Dimensional Traveler)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 12:21:32 -0800
 by: Dimensional Traveler - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 20:21 UTC

On 12/14/2022 10:58 AM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

> Oh, I'm sorry I'm late. I was just out riding my elk. Honestly, it's
> something I think everybody should do at least once a day. There's
> nothing more thrilling than racing through the woods on a giant smelly
> Cervinae. The trees rushing past, the wind in your face, the musky
> smell of moose urine all around; it's truly majestic. I could write a
> song about it, and it would go something like this....
>
> ...Oh, what's that? I've already exceeded the number of songs allowed
> this month? Oh, that's too bad. It really was quite a wonderful song.
> You sure I can't sing it? No? Ah well, you'll all have to settle with
> a video game instead.
>
> ----------------------
>
> * Amnesia Rebirth
> https://store.steampowered.com/app/999220/Amnesia_Rebirth/
> By now I'm sure you're all familiar with the "Amnesia" franchise...
> (Oh, you're not? You say you used to know about it but you've
> forgotten? Ha, I see what you guys are doing. GDG6D Amnesia. Very
> funny). "Rebirth" is the latest in the series, and doesn't stray very
> far from the formula: wander dark places, look for matches, solve
> basic physics puzzles, read notes, and run from unkillable monsters.
> The biggest DV5B3changeJ94ZZ is that the setting is set in a desert
> this time. But as predictable as the series may be, that doesn't mean
> it's not worth playing, especially if you enjoy hide-n-sneak horror
> games.
>
> ----------------------
>
> The downside to moose-riding is that it can get /very/ messy if you
> fall off. Housebroken, moose are not. If you gotta get off, go to the
> side, not the back. (Not the front either, meeses bite too)

You just love those meeses to pieces, don't ya?

dirty old man.

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<tndj45$aab$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9901&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9901

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 14:35:48 -0800
 by: Ant - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 22:35 UTC

On 12/14/2022 12:21 PM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:
> You just love those meeses to pieces, don't ya?

Llamas too! What's next? Ants? ;)
--
"God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin
pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The
virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, 'Greetings, you
who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.'" --Luke 1:26-28. Slammy
Tuesday with the colony and software updates from big companies like
Mozilla, MS, Apple, etc. on everywhere all at once (need to see that
flick :P) again. This passed out after 11:30 PM & woke up at about 6:30 AM.
this signature correctly.
/\___/\ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<m0lkph9usi278lksvi5jm77qc75lkgla6c@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9902&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9902

From: zagha...@hotmail.com (Zaghadka)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:54:35 -0600
 by: Zaghadka - Wed, 14 Dec 2022 22:54 UTC

You do know that those seagulls are saying "Mate!" right?

--
Zag

No one ever said on their deathbed, 'Gee, I wish I had
spent more time alone with my computer.' ~Dan(i) Bunten

Re: "Mine." Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14

<tnhb8u$3ba3d$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9928&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9928

From: now...@nochance.com (JAB)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 08:46:20 +0000
 by: JAB - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 08:46 UTC

On 14/12/2022 22:54, Zaghadka wrote:
> You do know that those seagulls are saying "Mate!" right?

Good old seagulls and I never bore of seeing some unsuspecting tourist
have their food stolen from their hands.

computers / comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action / 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14