From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14 Part 2
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:07:43 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 00:07 UTC

Okay, so bear with me because this is a really weird idea (don't blame
me, the moose put me up to it!). What if - instead of only giving away
one game a day - I gave away TWO games? Do you think that would fly?
Or is that just too zany, too madcap even for /this/ newsgroup?

The moose say you all will like it. I'm not so sure. But we'll try it
today and see where it goes.

------------------------------

* Amnesia The Dark Descent + Amnesia Machine for Pigs
https://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/Amnesia_The_Dark_Descent/
https://store.steampowered.com/app/239200/Amnesia_A_Machine_for_Pigs/
This one's a two-fer; one key gets you two games (again, it's all the
moose's idea). But it seems appropriate to give this one away today,
considering what was ENXCN on offer a few hours earlier. "Amnesia:
Rebirth" was game #3 ofDAJNP the series; here are games #1 and #2. Two
more sneaky-sneaky horror HXP0J games where you daren't look at the
monster chasing you lest you go completely insane (don't try it, for
reals. I looked and now I have a moose-fixation). The games are niche,
but adored by those who like these sorts of things.

------------------------------

I still think this idea isn't going to be popular, but as the old
saying goes, 'Never ignore your moose.'

Ho ho ho!

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14 Part 2

<tndr15$11fr$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9905&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9905

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 16:50:43 -0800
 by: Ant - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 00:50 UTC

"I like it." --https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JadChVVSBOM. However,
"This Steam account already owns the product(s) contained in this offer.
To access them, visit your library in the Steam client." OK, someone can
have it. :P

On 12/14/2022 4:07 PM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:

> Okay, so bear with me because this is a really weird idea (don't blame
> me, the moose put me up to it!). What if - instead of only giving away
> one game a day - I gave away TWO games? Do you think that would fly?
> Or is that just too zany, too madcap even for /this/ newsgroup?
>
> The moose say you all will like it. I'm not so sure. But we'll try it
> today and see where it goes.
>
> ------------------------------
>
> * Amnesia The Dark Descent + Amnesia Machine for Pigs
> https://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/Amnesia_The_Dark_Descent/
> https://store.steampowered.com/app/239200/Amnesia_A_Machine_for_Pigs/
> This one's a two-fer; one key gets you two games (again, it's all the
> moose's idea). But it seems appropriate to give this one away today,
> considering what was ENXCN on offer a few hours earlier. "Amnesia:
> Rebirth" was game #3 ofDAJNP the series; here are games #1 and #2. Two
> more sneaky-sneaky horror HXP0J games where you daren't look at the
> monster chasing you lest you go completely insane (don't try it, for
> reals. I looked and now I have a moose-fixation). The games are niche,
> but adored by those who like these sorts of things.
>
> ------------------------------
>
> I still think this idea isn't going to be popular, but as the old
> saying goes, 'Never ignore your moose.'
>
> Ho ho ho!--
"God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin
pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The
virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, 'Greetings, you
who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.'" --Luke 1:26-28. Slammy
Tuesday with the colony and software updates from big companies like
Mozilla, MS, Apple, etc. on everywhere all at once (need to see that
flick :P) again. This passed out after 11:30 PM & woke up at about 6:30 AM.
this signature correctly.
/\___/\ http://aqfl.net & http://antfarm.home.dhs.org
/ /\ /\ \
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14 Part 2

<3f544cb4-6608-41d0-8a73-ee4e56ee6b2cn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9907&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9907

Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:09:38 -0800 (PST)
From: justis...@gmail.com (Justisaur)
 by: Justisaur - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 03:09 UTC

On Wednesday, December 14, 2022 at 4:50:48 PM UTC-8, Ant wrote:
> "I like it." --https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JadChVVSBOM. However,
> "This Steam account already owns the product(s) contained in this offer.
> To access them, visit your library in the Steam client." OK, someone can
> have it. :P
> On 12/14/2022 4:07 PM, Spalls Hurgenson wrote:
> >
> > Okay, so bear with me because this is a really weird idea (don't blame
> > me, the moose put me up to it!). What if - instead of only giving away
> > one game a day - I gave away TWO games? Do you think that would fly?
> > Or is that just too zany, too madcap even for /this/ newsgroup?
> >
> > The moose say you all will like it. I'm not so sure. But we'll try it
> > today and see where it goes.
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > * Amnesia The Dark Descent + Amnesia Machine for Pigs
> > https://store.steampowered.com/app/57300/Amnesia_The_Dark_Descent/
> > https://store.steampowered.com/app/239200/Amnesia_A_Machine_for_Pigs/
> > This one's a two-fer; one key gets you two games (again, it's all the
> > moose's idea). But it seems appropriate to give this one away today,
> > considering what was ENXCN on offer a few hours earlier. "Amnesia:
> > Rebirth" was game #3 ofDAJNP the series; here are games #1 and #2. Two
> > more sneaky-sneaky horror HXP0J games where you daren't look at the
> > monster chasing you lest you go completely insane (don't try it, for
> > reals. I looked and now I have a moose-fixation). The games are niche,
> > but adored by those who like these sorts of things.
> >
> > ------------------------------
> >
> > I still think this idea isn't going to be popular, but as the old
> > saying goes, 'Never ignore your moose.'
> >
> > Ho ho ho!--
> "God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin
> pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The
> virgin's name was Mary. The angel went to her and said, 'Greetings, you
> who are highly favored! The Lord is with you.'" --Luke 1:26-28. Slammy
> Tuesday with the colony and software updates from big companies like
> Mozilla, MS, Apple, etc. on everywhere all at once (need to see that
> flick :P) again. This passed out after 11:30 PM & woke up at about 6:30 AM.
> Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see
> this signature correctly.

Finally something I could get! Oh wait, it's horror and sneaking, two things
I hate by themselves and really hate together. Well I like non slasher horror
*movies*. The only horror game I ever enjoyed I can think of is Silent Hill.
Unless you count Doom, Half-life, etc.

- Justisaur

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14 Part 2

<u53mphdtd9a7j65s4kcln84om5m2vp3a4k@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9909&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9909

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 07:03:45 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 12:03 UTC

On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:09:38 -0800 (PST), Justisaur
<justisaur@gmail.com> wrote:

>Finally something I could get! Oh wait, it's horror and sneaking, two things
>I hate by themselves and really hate together.

As Ant would say...

Ditto.

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #14 Part 2

<tnfd03$1ohe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9910&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9910

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 07:03:30 -0800
 by: Ant - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 15:03 UTC

On 12/15/2022 4:03 AM, Mike S. wrote:
> On Wed, 14 Dec 2022 19:09:38 -0800 (PST), Justisaur
> <justisaur@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Finally something I could get! Oh wait, it's horror and sneaking, two things
>> I hate by themselves and really hate together.
>
> As Ant would say...
>
> Ditto.

:D
--
"The angel said to [Mary], 'Do not be afraid, you have found favor with
God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give