From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Free Game: Bloons TD 6
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 11:03:15 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 16:03 UTC

So, it's Thursday. And there's this game. And it's on the Epic Game
Store. And it's free! Has there ever been such a wild combination? I
can't think of one. I wonder what the game is. Let's find out!

* Bloons TD 6
https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/bloons-td-6-bf95a0

Well.. this is an underwhelming start to their Xmas holiday. Everybody
is expecting Red Dead Redemption or Elden Ring, and instead we get...
Bloons, a cutesy and very tower-defense game. Well, I suppose somebody
will like it. On the plus side, the give-away is only for a day, so
we'll hopefully get something more exciting tomorrow.

Knock yourself out. Me, I'm waiting to see what the Moose will bring
us ;-)

Re: Free Game: Bloons TD 6

<tnfgh5$1joo$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9912&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9912

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: Free Game: Bloons TD 6
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 08:03:48 -0800
 by: Ant - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 16:03 UTC

Meh.

--
"The angel said to [Mary], 'Do not be afraid, you have found favor with
God. You will be with child and give birth to a son, and you are to give
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )

Re: Free Game: Bloons TD 6

<tnfkb6$34l6r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9915&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9915

From: rsquires...@MOOflashMOO.net (rms)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 10:08:52 -0700
 by: rms - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 17:08 UTC

>Well.. this is an underwhelming start to their Xmas holiday.

heehee. Reminder that 25% Endless Coupons are back on Epic store, so $20
is $15. Works on sale items too!

rms

Re: Free Game: Bloons TD 6

<9oomphtutkuhldh2qp3h7bls90eea4bv9i@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9916&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9916

From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2022 13:13:08 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Thu, 15 Dec 2022 18:13 UTC

On Thu, 15 Dec 2022 10:08:52 -0700, "rms"
<rsquiresMOO@MOOflashMOO.net> wrote:

>>Well.. this is an underwhelming start to their Xmas holiday.
>
> heehee. Reminder that 25% Endless Coupons are back on Epic store, so $20
>is $15. Works on sale items too!

Meh. Those are valueless to me since that would require me to spend
money. More, to spend money on a game from the Epic Games Store. Since
the former is a rare event, and the latter is a non-starter, their
coupons sit unused on my account until they inevitably expire.

So meh to the game, and meh to their coupon. I want Elden Scrolls (or
something of equivalent value and quality. It's XMas, so gimme! ::;-)