From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Cell Data Bought In WI Two Weeks Before 2020 Election Exposes 107
People At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 13:18:13 -0700
 by: Alan - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 20:18 UTC

On 2022-03-30 12:53 p.m., pothead wrote:
> On 2022-03-30, Joes <joes@hunh.org> wrote:
>> Cell Data Bought In WI Two Weeks Before 2020 Election Exposes 107 People
>> At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X
>>
>> True The Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips testified
>> today before the Wisconsin Campaigns and Elections Committee on the 2020
>> election investigation during a public hearing and released some BOMBSHELLS
>> finds, all as the U.S. Supreme Court rejects maps in the state supported
>> by Democrats.
>>
>> https://thewerffreport.com/watch/y41Mi8byh588jAw
>
> Interesting.
> All of this is beginning to add up.
> It explains why the libtards go bonkers when election fraud is discussed.
> What are they so afraid of?
> If there turns out to be no fraud, it's something else they can use against the conservatives.
> That is how an innocent person would react.
> But these are Democrats so, draw your own conclusions.

Dude... ...do you think that "cell phone data" can tell you more than
that someone is in the VICINITY of a ballot drop box?

And do you think that MAYBE those drop boxes are put in public places...

....places where some people are just normally in those places?

Perhaps it's time to cut back on the blunts.

Re: Cell Data Bought In WI Two Weeks Before 2020 Election Exposes 107 People At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X

<5a8c3457-4966-4ed2-bb68-dcbe2de8a4b8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9920&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9920

Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 13:36:04 -0700 (PDT)
People At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X
From: recscuba...@huntzinger.com (-hh)
 by: -hh - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 20:36 UTC

On Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 4:18:16 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:
> On 2022-03-30 12:53 p.m., pothead wrote:
> > On 2022-03-30, Joes <jo...@hunh.org> wrote:
> >> Cell Data Bought In WI Two Weeks Before 2020 Election Exposes 107 People
> >> At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X
> >>
> >> True The Vote founder Catherine Engelbrecht and Gregg Phillips testified
> >> today before the Wisconsin Campaigns and Elections Committee on the 2020
> >> election investigation during a public hearing and released some BOMBSHELLS
> >> finds, all as the U.S. Supreme Court rejects maps in the state supported
> >> by Democrats.
> >>
> >> https://thewerffreport.com/watch/y41Mi8byh588jAw
> >
> > Interesting.
> > All of this is beginning to add up.
> > It explains why the libtards go bonkers when election fraud is discussed.
> > What are they so afraid of?
> > If there turns out to be no fraud, it's something else they can use against the conservatives.
> > That is how an innocent person would react.
> > But these are Democrats so, draw your own conclusions.
>
> Dude... ...do you think that "cell phone data" can tell you more than
> that someone is in the VICINITY of a ballot drop box?
>
> And do you think that MAYBE those drop boxes are put in public places...
>
> ...places where some people are just normally in those places?

Such as the people who work in the building that the box is outside of.

> Perhaps it's time to cut back on the blunts.

Not blunts .. these dudes are imbibing stuff which causes a lot more brain damage.

-hh

Re: Cell Data Bought In WI Two Weeks Before 2020 Election Exposes 107 People At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X

<0001HW.27F69A4C02D496D47000019C738F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9924&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9924

Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 22:26:20 -0400
From: akwolf...@zoho.com (Wolffan)
Subject: Re: Cell Data Bought In WI Two Weeks Before 2020 Election Exposes 107 People At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
 by: Wolffan - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 02:26 UTC

On 31 Mar 2022, hh wrote
(in article<5a8c3457-4966-4ed2-bb68-dcbe2de8a4b8n@googlegroups.com>):

> On Wednesday, March 30, 2022 at 4:18:16 PM UTC-4, Alan wrote:

> > > Interesting.
> > > All of this is beginning to add up.
> > > It explains why the libtards go bonkers when election fraud is discussed.
> > > What are they so afraid of?
> > > If there turns out to be no fraud, it's something else they can use
> > > against the conservatives.
> > > That is how an innocent person would react.
> > > But these are Democrats so, draw your own conclusions.
> >
> > Dude... ...do you think that "cell phone data" can tell you more than
> > that someone is in the VICINITY of a ballot drop box?
> >
> > And do you think that MAYBE those drop boxes are put in public places...
> >
> > ...places where some people are just normally in those places?
>
> Such as the people who work in the building that the box is outside of.

in my county, drop boxes were at every branch of the county library, at the
county electoral offices, and at least one county court house. The drop box
at the main library was literally just inside the main entrance. Every single
person who came in the front way walked right past it. I would estimate that
the number of people who got within three feet of the major drop boxes around
here would be in the thousands.

> > Perhaps it's time to cut back on the blunts.
>
> Not blunts .. these dudes are imbibing stuff which causes a lot more brain
> damage.
>
> -hh

Re: Cell Data Bought In WI Two Weeks Before 2020 Election Exposes 107 People At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X

<t25o20$3bg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9925&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9925

From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
People At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 19:29:19 -0700
 by: Alan - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 02:29 UTC

On 2022-03-31 7:26 p.m., Wolffan wrote:
> On 31 Mar 2022, hh wrote
> (in article<5a8c3457-4966-4ed2-bb68-dcbe2de8a4b8n@googlegroups.com>):

>>> Dude... ...do you think that "cell phone data" can tell you more than
>>> that someone is in the VICINITY of a ballot drop box?
>>>
>>> And do you think that MAYBE those drop boxes are put in public places...
>>>
>>> ...places where some people are just normally in those places?
>>
>> Such as the people who work in the building that the box is outside of.
>
> in my county, drop boxes were at every branch of the county library, at the
> county electoral offices, and at least one county court house. The drop box
> at the main library was literally just inside the main entrance. Every single
> person who came in the front way walked right past it. I would estimate that
> the number of people who got within three feet of the major drop boxes around
> here would be in the thousands.

Yeah... ...the wingnuts never really think these things through...

....do they?

:-)

Re: Cell Data Bought In WI Two Weeks Before 2020 Election Exposes 107 People At Ballot Drop Boxes 2000X

<0001HW.27F85A41033D94CC7000019C738F@news.supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9927&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9927

Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 06:17:37 -0400
From: akwolf...@zoho.com (Wolffan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
 by: Wolffan - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 10:17 UTC

On 31 Mar 2022, Alan wrote
(in article <t25o20$3bg$1@dont-email.me>):

> On 2022-03-31 7:26 p.m., Wolffan wrote:
> > On 31 Mar 2022, hh wrote
> > (in article<5a8c3457-4966-4ed2-bb68-dcbe2de8a4b8n@googlegroups.com>):

> > > Such as the people who work in the building that the box is outside of.
> >
> > in my county, drop boxes were at every branch of the county library, at the
> > county electoral offices, and at least one county court house. The drop box
> > at the main library was literally just inside the main entrance. Every
> > single
> > person who came in the front way walked right past it. I would estimate that
> > the number of people who got within three feet of the major drop boxes
> > around
> > here would be in the thousands.
>
> Yeah... ...the wingnuts never really think these things through...
>
> ...do they?
>
> > -)

As so many drop boxes were in places like libraries, it might just be that
they’re illiterate bozos.