From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,uk.comp.sys.mac,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Question about JavaScript
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 09:27:00 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 13:27 UTC

On 4/5/2022 9:20 AM, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On 2022-04-04, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Apr 4, 2022 at 12:49:49 PM MST, "Steve Carroll" wrote
>> <t2fi4t$imf$2@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>:
>>>
>>> LOL! Drugs and alcohol, folks... beware!
>>
>> Why not seek help for your problem?
>
> Because, unlike you, I don't rat people out to their ISP, I actually
> believe in free speech. Besides, you're not that much of a problem,
> neither is DB. If you two want to imbibe while posting that's your
> business but it does explain a lot <shrug>.

Didn't your own son Ryan mention that you are a longtime substance
abuser, Tailpiep Head?

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Question about JavaScript

<yJZ2K.2538$1%.3@fx42.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9936&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9936

From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 16:01:34 GMT
 by: Snit - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 16:01 UTC

On Apr 5, 2022 at 6:27:00 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
<t2hg34$l77$1@dont-email.me>:

> On 4/5/2022 9:20 AM, Steve Carroll wrote:
>> On 2022-04-04, Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Why not seek help for your problem?
>>
>> Because, unlike you, I don't rat people out to their ISP, I actually
>> believe in free speech. Besides, you're not that much of a problem,
>> neither is DB. If you two want to imbibe while posting that's your
>> business but it does explain a lot <shrug>.
>
> Didn't your own son Ryan mention that you are a longtime substance
> abuser, Tailpiep Head?

Carroll will not even admit he has a son with that name.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Question about JavaScript

<t2hqaj$c5e$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9937&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9937

From: lefty_lu...@ggmail.com (Lefty Lundquist)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 12:21:39 -0400
 by: Lefty Lundquist - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 16:21 UTC

On 4/5/2022 12:01 PM, Snit wrote:
> On Apr 5, 2022 at 6:27:00 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
> <t2hg34$l77$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> Because, unlike you, I don't rat people out to their ISP, I actually
>>> believe in free speech. Besides, you're not that much of a problem,
>>> neither is DB. If you two want to imbibe while posting that's your
>>> business but it does explain a lot <shrug>.
>>
>> Didn't your own son Ryan mention that you are a longtime substance
>> abuser, Tailpiep Head?
>
> Carroll will not even admit he has a son with that name.

Tailpipe Head Steve Carroll doesn't have to admit it.
Just a few minutes with an online people-finder site and a couple of
dollars is all it takes.

--
Lefty Lundquist

Re: Question about JavaScript

<Nz13K.5246$O01.4475@fx33.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9938&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9938

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: Brock.Mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 20:24:13 GMT
 by: Snit - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 20:24 UTC

Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/5/2022 12:01 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On Apr 5, 2022 at 6:27:00 AM MST, "Lefty Lundquist" wrote
>> <t2hg34$l77$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> Didn't your own son Ryan mention that you are a longtime substance
>>> abuser, Tailpiep Head?
>>
>> Carroll will not even admit he has a son with that name.
>>
> Tailpipe Head Steve Carroll doesn't have to admit it.
> Just a few minutes with an online people-finder site and a couple of
> dollars is all it takes.

And there are other sources. One of those sources even verified one of the
dates that his son talked about. Apparently Ryan did have the issue with
alcohol that he speaks about but dealt with it at least roughly on the date
that has mentioned.

Without knowing Ryan’s last name, it would be almost impossible for anybody
to find that content. Give credence to the idea that that really was his
son posting.

Oh, and his son mentions another name that one can use to find the content.
One of those things that is easy to search for when you know the name,
without knowing the name would be hard to find. Plenty of evidence
suggesting that Ryan Sullivan is Carroll’s son.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

Re: Question about JavaScript

<t2i962$la3$4@fretwizzer.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9939&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9939

From: "Steve C...@noSPAM.none (Steve Carroll)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,uk.comp.sys.mac
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 20:35:14 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve Carroll - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 20:35 UTC

On 2022-04-05, Snit <Brock.McNuggets@gmail.com> wrote:
> Lefty Lundquist <lefty_lundquist@ggmail.com> wrote:
>> On 4/5/2022 12:01 PM, Snit wrote:

>>> Carroll will not even admit he has a son with that name.
>>>
>> Tailpipe Head Steve Carroll doesn't have to admit it.
>> Just a few minutes with an online people-finder site and a couple of
>> dollars is all it takes.
>>

> And there are other sources.

And you'll post them 'any minute now' to back your 'storytelling'
<eyeroll>. Readers were already given all the info they need on why you
do stuff like this... and they got it from YOU:

<http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=159898367900>
<BB90EDA3.27F09%snit@cableon.net>

<https://thefaceofmentalillness.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/the-face-of-mental-illness-1122014/>

<https://www.fasdwaterlooregion.ca/strategies-tools/sub-page-test-2/storytelling>

<https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>

Re: Question about JavaScript

<9T23K.739491$aT3.457310@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9940&group=comp.sys.mac.advocacy#9940

Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,uk.comp.sys.mac
From: Brock.Mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2022 21:53:09 GMT
 by: Snit - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 21:53 UTC

Steve Carroll <"Steve Carroll"@noSPAM.none> wrote:
> On 2022-04-05, Snit <Brock.McNuggets@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Tailpipe Head Steve Carroll doesn't have to admit it.
>>> Just a few minutes with an online people-finder site and a couple of
>>> dollars is all it takes.
>>>

>> And there are other sources.
>
> And you'll post them 'any minute now' to back your 'storytelling'
> <eyeroll>. Readers were already given all the info they need on why you
> do stuff like this... and they got it from YOU:
>
> <http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=159898367900>
> <BB90EDA3.27F09%snit@cableon.net>
>
> <https://thefaceofmentalillness.wordpress.com/2014/01/12/the-face-of-mental-illness-1122014/>
>
> <https://www.fasdwaterlooregion.ca/strategies-tools/sub-page-test-2/storytelling>
>

> <https://web.archive.org/web/20190529043314/http://cosmicpenguin.com/snitlist.html>

More of your drama and attacks.

somehow superior by attacking the messenger.