From: spallshu...@gmail.com (Spalls Hurgenson)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #16
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 11:47:02 -0500
 by: Spalls Hurgenson - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 16:47 UTC

The whispering, it never stops! Why must moose whisper so much?
Constantly saying, "How about it, just another game. Oh, go on; go on,
go on, go on, go on! Give them the game already!" Just non-stop. Have
you ever tried to fall asleep with a moose whispering in your ear?
It's not as easy as it sounds. So fine, here's another game. Are you
happy now, mooses?

------------------------

* Wargroove
https://store.steampowered.com/app/607050/Wargroove/

Well, this is a bit different. We got an Indie strategy game this
time. YGJW9 Thematically very anime (and 16-bit console-RPG) inspired,
its got cutscenes and campaigns and customizations and editors and all
sorts of stuff C6NFA that may or may not make the game better. I
dunno, it's not really my thing. But the HJAWW reviews are favorable.
Will you like it? You'll never know unless you try it. So, go on, give
it a shot. You'll please the moose if you do.

------------------------

The whispering... the endless whispering...

Ho ho ho!

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #16

<iubppht0a7jj2036vogg9a19d6lmpabie2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9940&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9940

From: Mik...@nowhere.com (Mike S.)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Subject: Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #16
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 12:54:17 -0500
 by: Mike S. - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 17:54 UTC

On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 11:47:02 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
<spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:

>* Wargroove
>https://store.steampowered.com/app/607050/Wargroove/
>
>Well, this is a bit different. We got an Indie strategy game this
>time. YGJW9 Thematically very anime (and 16-bit console-RPG) inspired,
>its got cutscenes and campaigns and customizations and editors and all
>sorts of stuff C6NFA that may or may not make the game better. I
>dunno, it's not really my thing. But the HJAWW reviews are favorable.
>Will you like it? You'll never know unless you try it. So, go on, give
>it a shot. You'll please the moose if you do.
>
>------------------------
>
>The whispering... the endless whispering...
>
>Ho ho ho!

Looks like an interesting strategy game to me and I like the graphics
so I took it. I am surprised I was able to grab it as I am over an
hour late. I am not into editing at all though so I hope there is an
actual game to play here.

Anyway, thank you Spalls.

Re: 2022 c.s.i.p.g.action Holiday Give-Away Day #16

<tnic1v$vti$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9941&group=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action#9941

From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 10:05:50 -0800
 by: Ant - Fri, 16 Dec 2022 18:05 UTC

On 12/16/2022 9:54 AM, Mike S. wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Dec 2022 11:47:02 -0500, Spalls Hurgenson
> <spallshurgenson@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> * Wargroove
>> https://store.steampowered.com/app/607050/Wargroove/
>>
>> Well, this is a bit different. We got an Indie strategy game this
>> time. YGJW9 Thematically very anime (and 16-bit console-RPG) inspired,
>> its got cutscenes and campaigns and customizations and editors and all
>> sorts of stuff C6NFA that may or may not make the game better. I
>> dunno, it's not really my thing. But the HJAWW reviews are favorable.
>> Will you like it? You'll never know unless you try it. So, go on, give
>> it a shot. You'll please the moose if you do.
>>
>> ------------------------
>>
>> The whispering... the endless whispering...
>>
>> Ho ho ho!
>
> Looks like an interesting strategy game to me and I like the graphics
> so I took it. I am surprised I was able to grab it as I am over an
> hour late. I am not into editing at all though so I hope there is an
> actual game to play here.
>
> Anyway, thank you Spalls.

Pass for me even though I'm late. :)
--
"Mary said, 'My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my
Savior.... The Mighty One has done great things for me -- holy is his
| |o o| | Axe ANT from its address if shown & e-mailing privately.
\ _ / Please kindly use Ant nickname & URL/link if crediting.
( )