"Being against torture ought to be sort of a bipartisan thing." -- Karl Lehenbauer

computers / comp.ai.philosophy / to those seeking employment

SubjectAuthor
* to those seeking employmentArtist (nickis jobsearchespage)
`* Re: to those seeking employmentArtist (nickis jobsearchespage)
 `* Re: to those seeking employmentDon Stockbauer
  `- Re: to those seeking employmentDon Stockbauer

1
to those seeking employment

<6d399cea-42cb-4979-b8fd-84629f3fd374n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9968&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9968

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:29:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: to those seeking employment
From: jobsearc...@gmail.com (Artist (nickis jobsearchespage))
 by: Artist (nickis jobse - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:29 UTC

Hi M,

Hope you’re keeping well and safe.

I am working with a forward thinking established, and successful global leading technology business based in Worcestershire who’re Electronics & Electrical Manufacturing Industry leaders of developing and designing world class products and technology in the Scientific Market are now seeking to hire for a brand new Senior Electronics Design Engineer on a permanent basis and I wanted to see if you or someone you know would be interested in the new permanent position?

Please see below of the full job details and location

Relocation assistance is available

Job title: Senior Electronics Design Engineer

Salary: £40,000 - £65,000 per annum, depending on skillset/experience

Location: Worcestershire

Hybrid working: 3 days working in the office and 2 days working from home. 5 days onsite is available too

Benefits Package:

37.5 Hours per week
25 days holiday per year
Performance related bonus
Working from home
Pension
Life assurance
Relocation assistance where necessary
Other benefits package provided

Electronics Design Engineer Key Skills:

3-5+ years industry experience
Design and development across the full lifecycle from concept definition; requirements analysis; detailed design; board bring-up; onto manufacturing support.
Electronics Circuit Design (analogue/digital)
Experience of high speed and low speed design
PCB Design & Schematic Capture
Schematic capture skills across multiple tools (Eagle, Altium, OrCAD or similar)
Microcontrollers, CPLDs & FPGAs
Network interfaces – SPI, I2C, USB, UART, Bluetooth, RFID, Bluetooth and Wifi
Various sensors (e.g. temperature, image systems, pressure, position)
Motor and Temperature Control
Lighting control (e.g. Lasers, LEDs, flash lamps)
Safety critical circuits
Good teamwork and communication skills

Desirable nice to have skills:

Experience of design for low to medium volume manufacturing
Firmware experience
Microchip PICs, ST ARM Microcontrollers
Understanding of PCB manufacturing processes
Power Electronics - SMPS

If you could be interested in the of the above position, please reply with your latest and your most updated CV, and I will call you tomorrow Monday 17th October and for the rest of the week to discuss the role in detail.

I'm also hiring in Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire, West Midlands/East Midlands, Shropshire and North Wales for Electronics Design & Embedded Systems Engineering roles with salaries up to £100,000 per annum, depending on skillset/experience.

Not for you but know someone who may be interested? We do offer up to £500 upon placement of successful referrals!

Alternatively, if the above roles is not in line with your skillset & experience please let me know what you’re looking for in terms of skillset, job title, location, industry, salary and I will update our records accordingly with your most up to date CV.

Please connect with me on LinkedIn to hear about all the latest news and vacancies:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/frank-kanjanda-8aa623132/

I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards,

Frank

Frank Kanjanda
Senior Consultant T: +44 (0) 121 796 1888
W: www.pg-rec.com LDN, MCR, BRM
RDG, NYC, ATX

This email has been sent by Premier Group Recruitment Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 4894573. Registered address: Premier Group, 5th Floor, Abbey Gardens South, Abbey Street, Reading RG1 3BA.

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, as well as any other attachments. Thank You.

*Please consider the environment and don't print this e-mail unless you really need to

Re: to those seeking employment

<2a501253-a6d4-4314-8539-d7d5d4e230bdn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9969&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9969

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2022 11:34:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: to those seeking employment
From: jobsearc...@gmail.com (Artist (nickis jobsearchespage))
 by: Artist (nickis jobse - Sat, 22 Oct 2022 18:34 UTC

On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 7:29:02 PM UTC+1, Artist wrote:
> [...]
>
> Frank
>

> Frank Kanjanda
> Senior Consultant T: +44 (0) 121 796 1888
> W: www.pg-rec.com LDN, MCR, BRM
> RDG, NYC, ATX
>

> This email has been sent by Premier Group Recruitment Limited. Registered in England and Wales No. 4894573. Registered address: Premier Group, 5th Floor, Abbey Gardens South, Abbey Street, Reading RG1 3BA.
>
> This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, as well as any other attachments. Thank You..
>
> *Please consider the environment and don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
the above was emailed to me about the time I received a text from, whatsapp.. I am not a memeber of Linkdin nor whatsapp, but the offer of work seemed legitimate although I am in the qualified arts & design !

Re: to those seeking employment

<27095146-52f2-4b89-9b21-3719c3486fc6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9977&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9977

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 05:30:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 12:30 UTC

On Saturday, October 22, 2022 at 1:34:33 PM UTC-5, jobsearc...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, as well as any other attachments. Thank You.
> >
> > *Please consider the environment and don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
> the above was emailed to me about the time I received a text from, whatsapp. I am not a memeber of Linkdin nor whatsapp, but the offer of work seemed legitimate although I am in the qualified arts & design !

I don't think that M will be interested but I'm pretty sure N will be – donnn

Re: to those seeking employment

<0c78d02c-d31d-4523-b3aa-c8f555db155an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=9980&group=comp.ai.philosophy#9980

Newsgroups: comp.ai.philosophy
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 11:52:11 -0700 (PDT)
From: donstock...@hotmail.com (Don Stockbauer)
 by: Don Stockbauer - Thu, 27 Oct 2022 18:52 UTC

On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 7:30:43 AM UTC-5, Don Stockbauer wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message, as well as any other attachments. Thank You.
> > >
> > > *Please consider the environment and don't print this e-mail unless you really need to
> > the above was emailed to me about the time I received a text from, whatsapp. I am not a memeber of Linkdin nor whatsapp, but the offer of work seemed legitimate although I am in the qualified arts & design !
>
> I don't think that M will be interested but I'm pretty sure N will be – donnn

please Nic please don't go away . I'm so sorry for what happened . I was so hoping we could get a video going and when you said no I just went just kind of berserk I just went and I actually accused you of being a scammer which I know you aren't I know deep in my heart I know that you're not a scammer so please please don't give up writing . I don't know what I would do without your writing.