From: brock.mc...@gmail.com (Snit)
Newsgroups: alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 04:08:41 GMT
 by: Snit - Mon, 2 May 2022 04:08 UTC

On May 1, 2022 at 4:52:44 PM MST, "Gremlin" wrote
<XnsAE8ACA3866F56HT1@cF04o3ON7k2lx05.lLC.9r5>:

> Snit <brock.mcnuggets@gmail.com> news:j8F8K.2709$h6X.741@fx04.iad Fri, 22
> Apr 2022 21:30:55 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:
>
>> On Apr 22, 2022 at 2:22:53 PM MST, "Alan" wrote
>> <t3v6bd$neo$1@dont-email.me>:

>>> No one would know more about socks than you.
>>
>> I have knowledge of tech in many areas, but no real experience with
>> socks.
>
> Sigmond and others prove otherwise, liar.

I have experience with you and Carroll and others using them. Fair enough.

--
Personal attacks from those who troll show their own insecurity. They cannot use reason to show the message to be wrong so they try to feel somehow superior by attacking the messenger.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: Anyone have time to help? (Was - Do YOU think this was a threat?)

By: Lefty Lundquist on Fri, 22 Apr 2022

12Lefty Lundquist