From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic,sci.math,comp.ai.philosophy
Subject: Re: HH(PP,PP) correctly determines that its input never halts
[Dishonest Dodge]
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 21:32:09 -0600
<tqpsvf$bu1t$1@dont-email.me> <r50AL.389317$8_id.40494@fx09.iad>
<tqq6jf$g7v8$1@dont-email.me> <0x1AL.136150$PXw7.56787@fx45.iad>
<tqq90e$gh3t$1@dont-email.me> <cY1AL.308016$Tcw8.270142@fx10.iad>
<tqqdpl$hcci$1@dont-email.me> <BE8AL.276573$gGD7.12810@fx11.iad>
<tqrmnb$ob0i$1@dont-email.me> <mKiAL.355627$MVg8.158433@fx12.iad>
<tqse0s$s42e$1@dont-email.me> <tqsf9v$s42e$2@dont-email.me>
<tqsg4l$sem7$1@dont-email.me> <874jsep0ie.fsf@bsb.me.uk>
<stkAL.437475$iS99.282004@fx16.iad> <87v8kum0gx.fsf@bsb.me.uk>
<tqstpl$10qup$2@dont-email.me> <rsnAL.394643$8_id.366181@fx09.iad>
<tqubqe$189na$3@dont-email.me> <Z8EAL.287635$gGD7.222586@fx11.iad>
<tqv617$1d5rh$4@dont-email.me> <UNGAL.485957$vBI8.98914@fx15.iad>
<tqvi14$1ha74$4@dont-email.me> <xeIAL.74213$0dpc.21715@fx33.iad>
<tr1v1l$1sbft$6@dont-email.me> <%u0BL.452922$iS99.263368@fx16.iad>
 by: olcott - Sat, 28 Jan 2023 03:32 UTC

On 1/27/2023 9:19 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> ????
>>>
>>> Why are you asking me to show that the simulator was correct????
>>>

>> You have repeatedly claimed that the simulation of D by H is incorrect
>> yet cannot point our a single line of code that was simulated
>> incorrectly.
>>

> No, I have repeatedly TOLD you the error, H presumes the wrong behavior
> for a call to H.

When D calls H this is D calling H.
If H did not abort its simulation of D then D would never stop running.

--
Copyright 2023 Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: HH(PP,PP) correctly determines that its input never halts

By: olcott on Wed, 25 Jan 2023

145olcott