From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Subject: Re: OT: A roundabout lesson for Alan Baker
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 11:07:19 -0800
 by: Alan - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 19:07 UTC

On 2023-02-26 09:13, Thomas E. wrote:
> On Monday, February 20, 2023 at 12:06:55 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:

The DOUBLE multi-lane roundabout at the exit of Highway 1 onto >>

Unlike you I actually have a life outside of newsgroups. So I don't

>>> Except that is not the applicable law, you lying little shit. We
>>> were not impeding 3 vehicles. There was traffic on our right,
>>> turning right.
>> That's something you invented in your narrative later.
>>>
>>> https://law.justia.com/codes/indiana/2018/title-9/article-21/chapter-5/section-9-21-5-7/#:~:text=IC%209-21-5-7%20Reduction%20of%20speed%3B%20impeding%20normal%20and,safe%20operation%20or%20in%20compliance%20with%20the%20law.

IC 9-21-5-7 Reduction of speed; impeding normal and reasonable
>>> movement; right-of-way to other vehicles; violation Sec. 7. (a)
>>> A person may not drive a motor vehicle at a slow speed that
>>> impedes or blocks the normal and reasonable movement of traffic,
>>> except when reduced speed is necessary for safe operation or in
>>> compliance with the law. A person who is driving:
>>>
>>> (1) on a roadway that has not more than one (1) lane of traffic
>>> in each direction; and
>>>
>>> (2) at a slow speed so that three (3) or more other vehicles are
>>> blocked and cannot pass on the left around the vehicle;
>>>
>>> shall give right-of-way to the other vehicles by pulling off to
>>> the right of the right lane at the earliest reasonable
>>> opportunity and allowing the blocked vehicles to pass.
>>>
>>> (b) A person who fails to give right-of-way as required by
>>> subsection (a) commits a Class C infraction.
>> You're doing it again, Lying Little Shit:
>>
>> Pointing something out to me as if you discovered it...
>>
>> ...when in fact, I first showed it to you...
>>
>> ...then you tried to claim it didin't apply because "not a
>> highway"...
>>
>> ...and then I showed you that ALL roads in Indiana are highways.

Let's count the lies and evasions.

> Regardless of who found it first,

I found it first... ...and you just pretended YOU found it.

>the law is clear.

You claimed that it didn't apply because the road involved wasn't a
"highway"...

....until I showed you the law that statest that ALL Indiana roads are
considered to be highways.

> One more thing is
> clear.

That you've changed your story about what exactly happened multiple times.

> You were not a witness to what happened.

Wow! Something true!

> You do not know if it
> was reasonable for my wife to move to the right outside the
> roundabout, or not.

But I DO know that you've tried on multiple times to evade from the fact
that I was talking about outside the roundabout and kept lying to
pretend I was talking about inside the roundabout.

> You did not see where that other car came from.

And depending on which version of events you give, you saw it coming for
a while...

....or there was another car that prevented you from seeing it.

> Clearly it was not in front of or behind us where it belonged for a
> left turn.

Clearly, you weren't in the right lane before the roundabout...

....where you belonged if there was a car that wanted to overtake yours.

>If behind or even beside us it was reasonable to expect
> the other driver to exit with us,

And the lie is that I ever claimed anything else.

> not try a left turn from the right
> lane. That's what the police report said and the other driver's
> insurance adjuster agreed.

The police report also said that it was not agressive driving, and the
form REQUIRED the officer to make a determination about that.

> It's you who is testifying without proof. Stop lying about what you
> cannot even know.

Back at ya, Lying Little Shit!

How many lies have you told about me by making assumptions about things
"you cannot even know"?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o OT: A roundabout lesson for Alan Baker

By: Thomas E. on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

53Thomas E.