Newsgroups: comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2023 14:04:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: OT: A roundabout lesson for Alan Baker
From: thomas.e...@gmail.com (Thomas E.)
 by: Thomas E. - Sun, 26 Feb 2023 22:04 UTC

On Sunday, February 26, 2023 at 12:07:26 PM UTC-7, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-02-26 09:13, Thomas E. wrote:

> The DOUBLE multi-lane roundabout at the exit of Highway 1 onto >>

> Unlike you I actually have a life outside of newsgroups. So I don't

> >> That's something you invented in your narrative later.

> IC 9-21-5-7 Reduction of speed; impeding normal and reasonable

> >> You're doing it again, Lying Little Shit:
> >>
> >> Pointing something out to me as if you discovered it...
> >>
> >> ...when in fact, I first showed it to you...
> >>
> >> ...then you tried to claim it didin't apply because "not a
> >> highway"...
> >>
> >> ...and then I showed you that ALL roads in Indiana are highways.
> Let's count the lies and evasions.
> >
> > Regardless of who found it first,
> I found it first... ...and you just pretended YOU found it.
>
> >the law is clear.
>
> You claimed that it didn't apply because the road involved wasn't a
> "highway"...
>
> ...until I showed you the law that statest that ALL Indiana roads are
> considered to be highways.
> > One more thing is
> > clear.
> That you've changed your story about what exactly happened multiple times..
> > You were not a witness to what happened.
> Wow! Something true!
> > You do not know if it
> > was reasonable for my wife to move to the right outside the
> > roundabout, or not.
> But I DO know that you've tried on multiple times to evade from the fact
> that I was talking about outside the roundabout and kept lying to
> pretend I was talking about inside the roundabout.
> > You did not see where that other car came from.
> And depending on which version of events you give, you saw it coming for
> a while...
>
> ...or there was another car that prevented you from seeing it.
> > Clearly it was not in front of or behind us where it belonged for a
> > left turn.
> Clearly, you weren't in the right lane before the roundabout...
>
> ...where you belonged if there was a car that wanted to overtake yours.
> >If behind or even beside us it was reasonable to expect
> > the other driver to exit with us,
> And the lie is that I ever claimed anything else.
> > not try a left turn from the right
> > lane. That's what the police report said and the other driver's
> > insurance adjuster agreed.
> The police report also said that it was not agressive driving, and the
> form REQUIRED the officer to make a determination about that.
> >
> > It's you who is testifying without proof. Stop lying about what you
> > cannot even know.
> Back at ya, Lying Little Shit!
>
> How many lies have you told about me by making assumptions about things
> "you cannot even know"?

I was also talking about outside the roundabout! What proof do you have that we were slower than prevailing traffic? What proof do you have that we were holding up traffic behind us. Therefore what proof do you have that we were obligated to move to the right lane you lying little shit?

The officer did not state that the other driver was not driving aggressively. He did not state that she was either. There was no "requirement". He did not see the behavior, he could not say either way, you lying little shit.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o OT: A roundabout lesson for Alan Baker

By: Thomas E. on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

53Thomas E.