From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
Subject: Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 14:48:23 -0800
 by: Alan - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 22:48 UTC

On 2023-11-23 14:39, John wrote:
> On 11/23/23 2:36 PM, Alan wrote:

>>> By not supporting advanced codecs with iphones and with their
>>> headphone products Apple is certainly behind.   Nice try at trying to
>>> smear the facts.   But that is what you always do.
>>
>> I never said that Apple was supporting the most advanced codecs.
>>
>> Do you know what a "straw man argument" is, little loser.
>>
>> Did you claim that the iPhone 15 did not support lossless audio at
>> 192kHz and 24 bits; yes or no?
>

> I claimed Apple did not support 192/24 over its Bluetooth 5.3.

That is a lie, little loser.

Here is your complete text:

'One area where iPhones fail is in support of lossless audio codecs.
Apple Music has lossless support for up to 192khz/24 bits but iPhone 15
Pro and other models do not support it. Therefore you have to buy an
Android Phone or Android based music player to get the best music high
fidelity off of Apple Music. There is a legitimate gripe with Apple
from an Apple fan. '

Please copy and paste the passage that mentions "Bluetooth".

>  Which is
> a true statement.

Furthermore, NO PHONE supports 192khz/24-bit audio, little loser.

As I have demonstrated to you.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happene

By: Wally J on Wed, 22 Nov 2023

30Wally J