Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:34:20 -0600
Subject: Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V47, [ H is an
objective observer ]
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<Y8OdnTjYXbuioEb8nZ2dnUU7-afNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<AdHCJ.185767$VS2.171451@fx44.iad>
<hdOdnZnaQpd630b8nZ2dnUU7-LnNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<zAHCJ.61634$Ak2.54248@fx20.iad>
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 20:34 UTC

On 1/9/2022 2:29 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> I didn't erase anything.

>>> No, it must reprot on what the behavior of its input IS. It CAN'T
>>> interfere with it by the definition of what that behavior is.

>>> FAIL.
>>>
>>> Since you have failed to provide a reference for the source of your
>>> incorrect definition, it just proves that you are making up a LIE.
>>>

>> H reports on what the behavior of its input would be:
>>   X = if H did not interfere with this behavior
>> ~X = if H interferes with this behavior
>> There is only X and ~X.
>
> But H CAN'T 'interfere' with the behavior of P(P), because it is PART of
> the behavior of P(P), so it isn't interference.
>
> Boy are you so dumb.
>
> We have 3 possibilities.

H can interfere with the behavior of all of its inputs is stupid.
H can interfere with the behavior of some of its inputs is stupid.
H can interfere with the behavior of none of its inputs is correct.

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V47

By: olcott on Sun, 9 Jan 2022

23olcott