Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 20:04:32 -0600
Subject: Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V52 [ error or
dishonesty ]
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<SNudnYZfaZX6Tm38nZ2dnUU7-I3NnZ2d@giganews.com> <LMaIJ.8332$V31.330@fx47.iad>
<hsCdneOV_eybwGz8nZ2dnUU7-KPNnZ2d@giganews.com> <xalIJ.8632$rQ.8159@fx18.iad>
<r8OdnZwzO4tUf2z8nZ2dnUU7-SnNnZ2d@giganews.com> <eXlIJ.16438$2W.334@fx36.iad>
<zIKdnXB_n-rDbWz8nZ2dnUU7-enNnZ2d@giganews.com> <0wmIJ.176$XDR2.80@fx02.iad>
<37adnXNhdcJynW_8nZ2dnUU7-d3NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<csnIJ.19295$OU.5598@fx22.iad>
<vvWdnWkD_aAWm2_8nZ2dnUU7-UHNnZ2d@giganews.com> <N9oIJ.384$N31.159@fx45.iad>
<PaqdncLyCYZdhW_8nZ2dnUU7-evNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<JToIJ.296644$1d1.101887@fx99.iad>
<QZWdncKZjYg0vG_8nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<7MvIJ.16685$V31.12106@fx47.iad> <ssudgi$3gj$1@dont-email.me>
<ssue1i$81l$1@dont-email.me> <AfGIJ.3844$dV.1984@fx44.iad>
<sOSdnaE1LMP1qG78nZ2dnUU7-L3NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<UHGIJ.15876$mS1.15729@fx10.iad>
<Q-qdnbZG2LyroG78nZ2dnUU7-LfNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<_2IIJ.42013$i%.2716@fx04.iad>
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Fri, 28 Jan 2022 02:04 UTC

On 1/27/2022 7:56 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Except the pure simulation of the inputs to H/embeddd_H don't stop
>>> when H/embedded_H abrot their simulation
>>
>> That is a ridiculously stupid thing to say.
>
> Why,

You said that a simulation does not stop when it stops.

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V52 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Sat, 22 Jan 2022

277olcott