From: rek...@hispagatos.org.invalid (rek2 hispagatos)
Newsgroups: news.admin.hierarchies
Subject: Re: can you guys peer some of our newsgroups?
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 18:21:36 -0000 (UTC)
 by: rek2 hispagatos - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 18:21 UTC

On 2023-09-28, Ivo Gandolfo <usenet@bofh.team> wrote:
> On 26/09/2023 17:44, rek2 hispagatos wrote:
> [cut]
>> can you guys peer my groups when peering with our server?
>> hispagatos.talk
>> hispagatos.comunicados
>> hispagatos.ayuda
>> alt.2600.madrid
>> hispagatos.test # this is not important we use it for testing
> [cut]
>>
>> Thank you
>> Happy Hacking
>> ReK2
>>

> I have received your test today from my peer's, but finished in "junk",
> due to not-exist group in my server. You can release the info of your
> hyearch., the checkgroup and the GPG sign, to process all automatically?
>
> https://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/faqs/usenet-hier.html
>
> F/U n.a.h

ok I added:
https://news.hispagatos.org/pgpkey.txt
https://news.hispagatos.org/control_ctl.txt

I also added it to my /etc/inn/control.ctl

still reading the file first time doing this
so not sure if this is what you needed?

Thanks

--
- {gemini,https}://{,rek2.}hispagatos.org - mastodon: @rek2@hispagatos.space
- [https|gemini]://2600.Madrid - https://hispagatos.space/@rek2

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Re: can you guys peer some of our newsgroups?

By: rek2 hispagatos on Thu, 28 Sep 2023

9rek2 hispagatos