Newsgroups: comp.theory
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2022 02:23:56 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Yo, it's 4:55 p.m. this evening, and....
From: wyni...@gmail.com (wij)
 by: wij - Fri, 25 Feb 2022 10:23 UTC

On Friday, 25 February 2022 at 06:13:21 UTC+8, B.H. wrote:
> On Thursday, February 24, 2022 at 5:06:07 PM UTC-5, wij wrote:

> > > I already told you, I am a victim of enemies of US innovation like you, not a "loser." You sound like you want to sign up to be detained by the PLA if you are captured if Taiwan is taken over and you are really from Taiwan.
> > >
> > > It sounds like if the leader of Taiwan is aware of this internet conversation, he doesn't like you:
> > >
> > > https://news.yahoo.com/taiwan-warns-off-chinese-fighter-151123014.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall
> > >
> > > Maybe you are being tossed to China in advance? Maybe I don't understand the comment about empathy, though; maybe the leader of Taiwan sides with you and not me, I don't know the diplomatic nuances well in modern international affairs.
> > >
> > I am a predator, feeding on people around me, period.
> >
> > Let's see what the patriot and the talented had contributed to her country:
> > How much taxes had she paid? => zero (better than DJT?)
> Are you talking about my murdered grandmother?

I was talking to the big-headed CIA accomplice.

> > How much allowance/subsidy from the government? => some (I don't know)
> > How much net resources you consumed from your family and society? => Every day
> I would pay plenty of taxes if I were allowed to work and sell IP and run a business; I would be a billionaire.
>
> I note that you are presenting some of the worst possible arguments.

Meaningless argument. Anyone on the street is happy to pay taxes if
significant amount of money is promised in advance.

> > Do you love your country? => yes (which parasite does not?)
> > Contribution to USA? Um..., one thing to be sure, you need USA more than USA needs
> > you. You need USA to survive.
> Well yes, I need the USA to survive...I can help the US more than most people, certainly more than someone as illogical and illiterate as you. I am a very good innovator.

Philip can help the US more than most people. I can help as well. You are
a loser, big-headed scumbag.

> > > You seem to be asserting that any captured prisoner, even one captured or marked for capture at age 9, is a "loser." If you are ever captured, for a crime or political reasons, I'm sure that will be remembered, and I will not be one to care. Threatening my life and describing yourself as a "fascist predator" is not a recipe for making a friend or for success, I think the obvious comment is that you might have really wanted to work on your interpersonal skills before sinking to this level.
> > >
> > > If you are trying to suck up to some powerful bad guy by assaulting my sense of competence, and intellectual dominance, I can assure you that your "service" is certainly worthless and likely seen as such by whomever your other target for attempted exploitation is.
> > >
> > > -Philip
> > I was assaulting the big-headed syndrome. Once your sense of competence is put
> > into a competition situation, try not to yell "I am a disabled person", "it is all the
> > CIA/government's faults".
> You are an idiot, I am not "big-headed" in any sort of bad way. My head is physically large enough and I am smart. What is your objection to being "big-headed," O doomed foreign lunatic? Are you asserting that I am normally quite arrogant and cocky and non-service-y? Do you understand how inaccurate that is and why I am here? You don't know me personally, you have waded into a diplomatic minefield--a brilliant human trafficking debating and innovating and stating the case for his release. What an amusing thing it is to note how unsophisticated and unprepared you present yourself to be...why even speak, your every word stabs you and your backers more and more? What a terrible time to embark on a stupid journey of this type! What good fortune for your enemies, perhaps including virtuous prey outside of the Asian continent that you may have hurt in the past! I don't know, but perhaps this exchange is a "sorry, goodbye" gift that has been given to your enemies, by means of someone halting stopping you from interacting with me.

Yes. It is demonstrable FACT as it has been that you are an arrogant and cocky
parasite working for US CIA/FBI government.

> What is your next dumb comment that you will make to console those who wish you dead, foreign terrorist in your way?

I am a vampire, nearly immortal to you, my prey.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Yo, it's 4:55 p.m. this evening, and....

By: B.H. on Thu, 17 Feb 2022

45B.H.