Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2022 14:18:56 -0500
Subject: Re: Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof --- Version(11) [
key missing piece in dialogue ][ back door ]
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<87pmltcg7x.fsf@bsb.me.uk> <FOidnTmeDpgxa9P_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<a9ebbb15-e960-4baf-a4df-d8537a386b92n@googlegroups.com>
<OrOdnfVPxcLsk9L_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<e5e8cda9-25bf-4c91-be90-474390fd358cn@googlegroups.com>
<zOWdnaL2eOSBhNL_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>
<f45c9a3d-68a4-4820-9fe4-3b573f2d4ad9n@googlegroups.com>
<crKdncHBBpXUvNL_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>
<716dcead-f71a-4835-82e7-97ec5981c840n@googlegroups.com>
<CNadnUpcW5JLu9L_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<CNadnUVcW5IvutL_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<d1e777bd-e95a-4b9c-b9f3-c894ee7b72b1n@googlegroups.com>
<UvadnW85ztGnsdL_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<ae2cbb8a-13b0-40e9-97ea-7a8466aec329n@googlegroups.com>
<i42dnadnt_tPrNL_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<e0933c8a-0c19-4e96-884a-5ef48c8dc1a8n@googlegroups.com>
<W4adnSbpjeTnrtL_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<8be39aff-211d-4bd8-ab6c-e20c04ce27aan@googlegroups.com>
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Thu, 7 Apr 2022 19:18 UTC

On 4/7/2022 2:07 PM, Dennis Bush wrote:
> On Thursday, April 7, 2022 at 2:54:57 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:

>>> Until you provide an example of H and embedded_H giving different results from the same input, yes you have.
>> Liar !!!
>
> This is when everyone watching sees that you know you don't have a case.

If I tolerate the slightest microscopic divergence from the point at
hand you will never understand what I am saying in a million years.

STFU about H !!!

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Refuting the Peter Linz Halting Problem Proof --- Version(10) [ key

By: olcott on Sun, 3 Apr 2022

978olcott