Conquest is easy. Control is not. -- Kirk, "Mirror, Mirror", stardate unknown

computers / comp.theory / Re: On recursion and infinite recursion (reprise #3)

Re: On recursion and infinite recursion (reprise #3)

<G8ieK.2250$wYy9.1764@fx11.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=32083&group=comp.theory#32083

Subject: Re: On recursion and infinite recursion (reprise #3)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<20220506150253.00007c7f@reddwarf.jmc> <t55fhq$u5e$1@dont-email.me>
<20220507134250.00007acc@reddwarf.jmc> <t55u0r$7lf$1@dont-email.me>
<20220507150612.00003fab@reddwarf.jmc> <t55uvv$fpf$1@dont-email.me>
<20220507152017.00000990@reddwarf.jmc> <t562a4$9ao$1@dont-email.me>
<20220507161901.00002e54@reddwarf.jmc> <t57v4c$7do$1@dont-email.me>
<20220508094913.00002e7c@reddwarf.jmc> <Q3OdK.15730$Bm21.3438@fx07.iad>
<20220508130212.00007ab6@reddwarf.jmc> <iKOdK.8684$t72a.8070@fx10.iad>
<20220508133909.00007b6b@reddwarf.jmc>
<sdydnYPI-KQGpeT_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>
<20220509183114.0000448f@reddwarf.jmc>
<zPadnWhY_5qczOT_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 20:15:36 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Tue, 10 May 2022 00:15 UTC

On 5/9/22 1:36 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 5/9/2022 12:31 PM, Mr Flibble wrote:
>> On Mon, 9 May 2022 10:51:54 -0500
>> olcott <NoOne@NoWhere.com> wrote:

>>> They all have this same basis.
>>> The infinite recursion itself is evaluated.
>> Have you not read my retraction? I was in error: there is no infinite
>> recursion.
>>
>> /Flibble
>>

> I spent 15,000 hours on this since 2004, all of my messages are still in
> this group. I have known more about this since you first began, and I
> know more about that after your retraction.
>
> The idea of category error applied to instances of pathological
> self-reference is a new idea.

You have WASTED 15,000 hours on this.

You are committing the category error, and are just wrong.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o On recursion and infinite recursion (reprise #3)

By: Mr Flibble on Thu, 5 May 2022

66Mr Flibble