Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 14:39:49 -0800
Subject: Re: Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happened just now
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,comp.mobile.ipad
References: <ujm3na$1hfq5$1@dont-email.me> <ujm3tk$1hg8b$1@dont-email.me> <lKacnSPQsua0Y8P4nZ2dnZfqnPWdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujo4vh$1u953$1@dont-email.me> <KtucnQBgYvEzMML4nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujob8o$1v9nm$2@dont-email.me> <KP2dnaTo-Zw3KcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujodnb$1vf94$5@dont-email.me> <v4icnQ7GMvsuJsL4nZ2dnZfqn_GdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujoecv$1vfg5$4@dont-email.me> <E7adnY3sl7NeIML4nZ2dnZfqn_ednZ2d@giganews.com> <ujoeql$1vfg5$6@dont-email.me> <_aOcnRifIoavVcL4nZ2dnZfqnPadnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujohdp$207kr$3@dont-email.me> <In6dnc8EDOdOV8L4nZ2dnZfqn_WdnZ2d@giganews.com> <ujok5p$20ju7$1@dont-email.me>
From: nos...@nospam.com (John)
 by: John - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 22:39 UTC

On 11/23/23 2:36 PM, Alan wrote:
> On 2023-11-23 13:57, John wrote:

>>> That's an admission that all your earlier arguments were wrong,
>>> little loser.
>>>
>>> Thank you!
>>>
>>> Does the iPhone support 192/24 lossless audio?
>>>
>>> You said "no" in your initial post. That was wrong.
>>>

>>> Can you output that audio from the iPhone?
>>>
>>> You said you can't... ...and that was wrong.
>>>

>>> Can you output 192/24 lossless audio using Bluetooth on any phone?
>>>
>>> No, you can't. Not even close.
>>>
>>> So anyone who wants to do 192/24 lossless audio from his phone needs
>>> to use wired headphones/earbuds...
>>>
>>> ...so iPhones and Androids are exactly the same in this.
>>
>> By not supporting advanced codecs with iphones and with their
>> headphone products Apple is certainly behind.   Nice try at trying to
>> smear the facts.   But that is what you always do.
>
> I never said that Apple was supporting the most advanced codecs.
>
> Do you know what a "straw man argument" is, little loser.
>
> Did you claim that the iPhone 15 did not support lossless audio at
> 192kHz and 24 bits; yes or no?

I claimed Apple did not support 192/24 over its Bluetooth 5.3. Which is
a true statement.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Classic discussion between a normal person and the rather strange iKooks happene

By: Wally J on Wed, 22 Nov 2023

29Wally J