Disclaimer: "These opinions are my own, though for a small fee they be yours too." -- Dave Haynie

computers / comp.theory / Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect [ slight breakthrough ]

Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect [ slight breakthrough ]

<IIgjK.6082$lut9.2630@fx99.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33113&group=comp.theory#33113

Subject: Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect [ slight
breakthrough ]
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<XvadnXUQjtD_DBD_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<9358d2a6-b2a0-4465-b7ab-b37279ed08acn@googlegroups.com>
<t6k47r$2va$1@dont-email.me>
<0928670f-b446-4052-b57f-8601e1ed1b47n@googlegroups.com>
<t6k4k0$5hj$1@dont-email.me>
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 22:42:48 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Wed, 25 May 2022 02:42 UTC

On 5/24/22 10:34 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 5/24/2022 9:30 PM, Dennis Bush wrote:

>>> You continue to be a liar.
>>
>> So no rebuttal, which means you're unable to.  Which means you admit
>> I'm right.
>>
>> So what are you going to do with yourself now that you're no longer
>> working on the halting problem?
> Escalate the review to a higher caliber reviewer.
>
> Now that I have all of the objections boiled down to simply disagreeing
> with two verifiable facts higher caliber reviewers should confirm that I
> am correct.

Your problem is a "Higher Caliber" review is going to point out the same
mistakes.

You need to find a "Lower Caliber" (ie more guilible) reviewer that is
able to be snowed by your faulty logic. But that won't help you get
published, not in any Journal with a reputation, as they don't use that
sort of reviewer.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect

By: olcott on Tue, 24 May 2022

460olcott