Date: Tue, 24 May 2022 22:00:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect [ slight
breakthrough ]
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<XvadnXUQjtD_DBD_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<9358d2a6-b2a0-4465-b7ab-b37279ed08acn@googlegroups.com>
<t6k47r$2va$1@dont-email.me>
<0928670f-b446-4052-b57f-8601e1ed1b47n@googlegroups.com>
<t6k4k0$5hj$1@dont-email.me>
<b855ef33-09c6-40e8-bf7a-349e8f2136can@googlegroups.com>
<woGdnUC1S4MZBBD_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<0UgjK.27591$3Gzd.26207@fx96.iad>
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Wed, 25 May 2022 03:00 UTC

On 5/24/2022 9:54 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 5/24/22 10:50 PM, olcott wrote:

>>> The verifiable fact that everyone (except you) can see is that
>>> Hb(Pa,Pa)==1 proves that Ha(Pa,Pa)==0 is wrong,
>>
>> Shows that they are not basing their decision on the execution trace
>> that is actually specified by the x86 source-code of P.
>>
>> There is no Ha(Pa,Pa) or Hb(Pa,Pa) these are actually named H(P,P) and
>> H1(P,P). You can't even manage to tell the truth about the names of
>> functions.
>>

> The names really make that much difference?
H(P,P) and H1(P,P) are fully operational C functions that can be
executed showing every detail of their correct simulation of their inputs.

Ha(Pa,Pa) and Hb(Pa,Pa) are vague ideas that cannot possibly be pinned
down to specifics. The only place that Dennis can hide his deception is
in deliberate vagnueness.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect

By: olcott on Tue, 24 May 2022

460olcott