Ahead warp factor one, Mr. Sulu.

computers / comp.theory / Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect [ slight breakthrough ]

Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect [ slight breakthrough ]

<Q2ojK.56336$5fVf.33659@fx09.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=33126&group=comp.theory#33126

Subject: Re: Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect [ slight
breakthrough ]
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<XvadnXUQjtD_DBD_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<9358d2a6-b2a0-4465-b7ab-b37279ed08acn@googlegroups.com>
<t6k47r$2va$1@dont-email.me>
<0928670f-b446-4052-b57f-8601e1ed1b47n@googlegroups.com>
<t6k4k0$5hj$1@dont-email.me>
<b855ef33-09c6-40e8-bf7a-349e8f2136can@googlegroups.com>
<woGdnUC1S4MZBBD_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<5f59ee66-c3c1-45c5-b8f1-c01327eb709en@googlegroups.com>
<Hq2dnctmbMhHARD_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Wed, 25 May 2022 07:04:15 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Wed, 25 May 2022 11:04 UTC

On 5/24/22 11:04 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 5/24/2022 9:57 PM, Dennis Bush wrote:

>>> Shows that they are not basing their decision on the execution trace
>>> that is actually specified by the x86 source-code of P.
>>>
>>> There is no Ha(Pa,Pa) or Hb(Pa,Pa)
>>
>> There absolutely is because I stipulated them to be so.
>
> Then run Hb(Pa,Pa) and show me the excution trace of its input.
> You make things deliberately vague to hide your deception.
>
> I can prove that the behavior of the input to H(P,P) and H1(P,P) is not
> the same and this can be proved to be correct on the basis of the
> behavior that the x86 source-code of P specifies.

Then you prove your system inconsistent, and the inputs are the
representation of the same computation, and thus must always be the same
thing.

Of course, if H and H1 aren't Halt Deciders, then their inputs might not
be representations of computation.

> All that you can do is say that you really really imagine that they must
> be the same.

Because they are DEFINED that way. You are just showing your IGNORANCE
of what the problem statement is and the basic laws of computations.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Experts would agree that my reviewers are incorrect

By: olcott on Tue, 24 May 2022

460olcott