Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 07:54:52 -0500
Subject: Re: Conquering the last rebuttal to H(P,P)==0 refutation of the
halting problem proofs [Liar]
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic,sci.math
<G6udnVp_OfWDhiP_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<cc64fb2e-ca99-4160-883f-2b83fd49f1b9n@googlegroups.com>
<e_GdnT0n06PovyP_nZ2dnUU7_81g4p2d@giganews.com>
<cf1915b4-b4f0-4136-8664-7499c15503ffn@googlegroups.com>
<roWdnbM2oZ_dtyP_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<9ceb6eca-a20b-46f5-968b-278b8557c54an@googlegroups.com>
<_r2dnZcAcKrhsCP_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<dbef6531-6549-4131-82e7-ff9ced4071e0n@googlegroups.com>
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Fri, 1 Jul 2022 12:54 UTC

On 6/30/2022 6:17 PM, Dennis Bush wrote:
> On Thursday, June 30, 2022 at 7:11:01 PM UTC-4, olcott wrote:

>>> You said "aborted or not the emulated input never reaches its "ret" instruction". There is no "not" since the fixed algorithm of Ha aborts, so you're saying that because Ha aborts that causes the "ret" instruction to not be reached which is your criteria for returning 0.
>> *This is necessarily true thus impossibly false*
>> Every simulating halt decider that correctly simulates its input until
>> it correctly determines that this simulated input would never reach its
>> final state, correctly rejects this input as non-halting.
>
> So now you're back to "this" simulated input, which means aborting and reporting non-halting is necessarily correct.
>
> Which means you've just affirmed that you agree that Ha3(N,5)==0 is correct.

A dog is an animal is correct thus anyone that disagrees is necessarily
incorrect.

*This is necessarily true thus impossibly false*
Every simulating halt decider that correctly simulates its input until
it correctly determines that this simulated input would never reach its
final state, correctly rejects this input as non-halting.

That you disagree with necessarily true statements makes you either
lacking sufficient technical skills or a liar.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Conquering the last rebuttal to H(P,P)==0 refutation of the halting

By: olcott on Mon, 27 Jun 2022

201olcott