From: nuh...@nope.com (Alan)
Newsgroups: misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.mobile.android,rec.photo.digital
Subject: Re: 600,000+ people judge Best Smartphone Camera - 2022
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 14:55:28 -0800
 by: Alan - Wed, 4 Jan 2023 22:55 UTC

On 2023-01-04 14:08, chop wrote:
> On Thu, 05 Jan 2023 08:34:33 +1100, Alan <nuh-uh@nope.com> wrote:

>>>  We'll see...

>>>  But you did use the word EVERY when that isn't even possible.

>>>  Not even possible given your EVERY.

>>>  Which used the word EVERY.

>>>  But stuffed up when you used the word EVERY.
>
>> It's a rhetorical device, you ignoramus.
>
> Bullshit, you bullshit artist.

Nope.

>> Posing an impossibility as a question.
>
> It wasn't even a question.

Really?

You didn't see the question mark?

And the end of:

'So you every memorable detail of your life is remembered with utter
clarity, and you can share them with anyone you wish because you're also
an accomplished artist in drawing and painting?'

Hmmm?

You really can't see it there?

Are your eyes defective?

Or is it your brain?

:-)

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o 600,000+ people judge Best Smartphone Camera - 2022

By: Alan Browne on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

62Alan Browne