Any program which runs right is obsolete.

computers / comp.theory / Re: Here is what a computer scientist that has been published in CACM said about my work [competence?]

Re: Here is what a computer scientist that has been published in CACM said about my work [competence?]

<KZhKK.772181$zgr9.340328@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=37697&group=comp.theory#37697

Subject: Re: Here is what a computer scientist that has been published in CACM
said about my work [competence?]
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<20220814205543.00006c29@reddwarf.jmc.corp> <tdbqq3$1cg2$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<cveKK.768959$ssF.612517@fx14.iad>
<2h-dnZQ8E7yD42T_nZ2dnZfqlJ9g4p2d@giganews.com>
<SzfKK.916573$JVi.396684@fx17.iad>
<MLOcnbPjLuakG2T_nZ2dnZfqlJ9g4p2d@giganews.com>
<UqgKK.136200$Me2.116425@fx47.iad>
<_KucnbJJWuzxAWT_nZ2dnZfqlJ_NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<HkhKK.793605$wIO9.479008@fx12.iad>
<PuidnRegb5XZOWT_nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
<OFhKK.730625$5fVf.417433@fx09.iad>
<Otqdnd4GfKOiNWT_nZ2dnZfqlJxh4p2d@giganews.com>
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 22:14:01 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Mon, 15 Aug 2022 02:14 UTC

On 8/14/22 9:58 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 8/14/2022 8:52 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> Why do you say that isn't what my H does when you know that it is
>>> what my H does and you can verify this with the complete system?
>>>
>>> https://www.liarparadox.org/2022_07_22.zip
>>> This is the complete system that compiles under:
>>>
>>> Microsoft Visual Studio Community 2017
>>> https://visualstudio.microsoft.com/vs/older-downloads/
>>>

>> Right, you didn't read what I said you H does, did you?
>>

> You said that what I said H does, it does not do, this is incorrect.
> Then you changed the subject.

You H does NOT get to the step (b) that you have posted, so doesn't
match you pattern.

So you are just caught in the lie.

You claim to be showing an repeating infinite loop, but it is OBVIOUS
that when P(P) calls H(P,P) that it will very quickly get an answer
backm and NOT the infinite lopp you claim it gets stuck in.

The fact that you H doesn't even look into the behavior of H is a sign
that it can easily be wrong. The fact that its prediction doesn't match
what it actaully does, proves it.

You need to LIE about the pattern that it produces, because the accurate
trace is so short it is easy to see the flaw.

You had to shorten the trace that it actually did, because making it
behave as you show above made you H needing to use static memory to
comunicate between layers, show that you weren't a pure function.

And the rest is NOT a change of subject, but point out that you are not
correct about H exactly correctly simulating its input.

Since you LIE, your words are not correct.

YOU FAIL.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Here is what a computer scientist that has been published in CACM

By: olcott on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

234olcott