Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 20:27:00 -0500
Subject: Re: Here is what a computer scientist that has been published in CACM
said about my work [competence?]
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<3BBKK.730686$5fVf.367715@fx09.iad>
<Vp6dnZdlCtCndWf_nZ2dnZfqlJzNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<82CKK.917261$JVi.344055@fx17.iad>
<V86dnTZgD6Bacmf_nZ2dnZfqlJzNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<IGCKK.131460$dh2.119930@fx46.iad>
<rf6dne7Bna80ZGf_nZ2dnZfqlJzNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<r9DKK.750232$ntj.655539@fx15.iad>
<LX-dnT2cwJELnmb_nZ2dnZfqlJ9g4p2d@giganews.com>
<JCDKK.772034$ssF.405468@fx14.iad>
<hNmdnTqYmv8gk2b_nZ2dnZfqlJzNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<Y%KKK.773110$ssF.166440@fx14.iad>
<39icnb0bmt6BAmb_nZ2dnZfqlJ9g4p2d@giganews.com>
<ynXKK.223939$9j2.17199@fx33.iad>
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 01:27 UTC

On 8/16/2022 8:20 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

> On 8/16/22 9:44 AM, olcott wrote:

>>> No, it doesn't.
>>>
>>> The Correct and Complete x86 emulation of the program P(P) Halts,
>>
>> Again you lie. The correct and complete x86 emulation of the input to
>> H(P,P) by H never stops running.
>>

> The problem is that your H (at least those that answer) don't do a
> complete and correct x86 emultion of their input, so your statement is
> vacuous and unsound.

correctly predict
correctly predict
correctly predict
correctly predict
correctly predict
correctly predict
correctly predict
correctly predict

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott

Arthur Schopenhauer

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Here is what a computer scientist that has been published in CACM

By: olcott on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

234olcott