From: flib...@reddwarf.jmc.corp (Mr Flibble)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Here is what a computer scientist that has been published in
CACM said about my work [stupid]
<68e43e9f-8ac6-45c8-ae2d-54cf74c76787n@googlegroups.com>
<0uWcnYwdfYD2gGD_nZ2dnZfqlJ_NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<9ee5c99d-f30e-44d5-bdd9-e7213cfd8b16n@googlegroups.com>
<buidnToEtpcwuGD_nZ2dnZfqlJzNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<20220817183552.00003ac2@reddwarf.jmc.corp>
<KaudnSE1cOxGtWD_nZ2dnZfqlJ_NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<20220817185332.000055a8@reddwarf.jmc.corp>
<dL-dnb-VKthBsGD_nZ2dnZfqlJzNnZ2d@giganews.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 19:09:14 +0100
 by: Mr Flibble - Wed, 17 Aug 2022 18:09 UTC

On Wed, 17 Aug 2022 13:05:33 -0500
olcott <NoOne@NoWhere.com> wrote:

> On 8/17/2022 12:53 PM, Mr Flibble wrote:
> > On Wed, 17 Aug 2022 12:44:17 -0500
> > olcott <NoOne@NoWhere.com> wrote:

> >> It superficially seems like the behavior of H(P,P) is mutual
> >> infinite recursion until you realize the H is merely mimicking the
> >> behavior that P specifies.
> >
> > FALSE. P is NOT recursive, your H is recursive, this is plainly
> > obvious to everyone except you.
>
> My key unique discovery (back in 2016) was that every conventional
> "pathological" input used to prove that the HP cannot be solved
> specifies infinitely recursive simulation to every simulating halt
> decider.

WRONG YOU OBTUSE FUCKING FUCKTARD. I HAVE DESIGNED A SIMULATING HALT
DECIDER THAT IS NOT INFINITELY RECURSIVE. HOW MANY MORE TIMES DO I HAVE
TO TELL YOU THIS BEFORE IT SINKS IN?

/FLIBBLE

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Here is what a computer scientist that has been published in CACM

By: olcott on Sun, 14 Aug 2022

234olcott