Statistics means never having to say you're certain.

computers / comp.theory / Re: Does everyone agree with this halt status decision?

Re: Does everyone agree with this halt status decision?

<R4UPK.144450$wLZ8.8714@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=39005&group=comp.theory#39005

Subject: Re: Does everyone agree with this halt status decision?
Newsgroups: comp.theory
<tem7fu$1epd$1@gioia.aioe.org> <E5yPK.17$tRy7.8@fx36.iad>
<tembbm$1jn1h$1@dont-email.me> <hGyPK.12603$wLZ8.12053@fx18.iad>
<temdsu$1jn1h$2@dont-email.me> <H1zPK.5285$0qy7.377@fx40.iad>
<temeuh$1jn1h$3@dont-email.me> <VhzPK.6406$elEa.194@fx09.iad>
<temg29$1jn1h$4@dont-email.me> <oBzPK.54789$iiS8.53327@fx17.iad>
<temial$1jn1h$5@dont-email.me> <fjAPK.6428$IRd5.1970@fx10.iad>
<temkki$17q7$1@gioia.aioe.org> <_8HPK.22$Ve%5.8@fx01.iad>
<tenrn3$1r0ms$2@dont-email.me> <vORPK.54863$iiS8.2759@fx17.iad>
<teoro4$1ugqi$1@dont-email.me> <zsSPK.54871$iiS8.48000@fx17.iad>
<teoslr$hcv$1@gioia.aioe.org> <uPSPK.62955$Ny99.48880@fx16.iad>
<teou3b$1ugqi$2@dont-email.me> <whTPK.1826$x5w7.375@fx42.iad>
<teovro$1ugqi$3@dont-email.me> <dyTPK.104752$PRW4.79668@fx11.iad>
<tep0n9$1ugqi$4@dont-email.me> <VJTPK.38446$6Il8.28980@fx14.iad>
<tep1uo$1ugqi$5@dont-email.me>
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2022 21:41:05 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Thu, 1 Sep 2022 01:41 UTC

On 8/31/22 9:29 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 8/31/2022 8:16 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> *We must have have mutual agreement to proceed*
>>> *We must have have mutual agreement to proceed*
>>> *We must have have mutual agreement to proceed*
>>> *We must have have mutual agreement to proceed*
>>>

>> So make the move to reach agreement. MUTUAL agreement isn't one way.
>
> *You must agree with my point or I will not move on to the next point*

Nope, I've given my objection, and until you answer it, I will not move on.

I have time, how much do you?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Does everyone agree with this halt status decision?

By: olcott on Tue, 30 Aug 2022

315olcott