From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: The Halting Problem proofs have a fatal flaw [ Visual Studio
c/c++ project ]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 18:31:32 -0500
<0ArYK.1232167$Eeb3.1026224@fx05.ams1> <tgthrr$1rdj$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<C8sYK.918322$%fx6.826267@fx14.ams1> <tgtjg9$bor$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<sEsYK.1635575$ulh3.952349@fx06.ams1> <tgtmhj$3v66k$1@dont-email.me>
<f8tYK.543903$wkZ5.502025@fx11.ams1> <tgtntf$3v66k$3@dont-email.me>
<8FtYK.699498$%q2.43782@fx15.ams1> <tgtp7j$5p8$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<o6uYK.242772$YVsf.228210@fx01.ams1> <tgtrs5$rgq$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<%IAYK.567410$YC96.259830@fx12.ams1> <tgv4ah$3a6r$2@dont-email.me>
<YhLYK.294354$G_96.174924@fx13.ams1> <th06ba$67gl$1@dont-email.me>
<0fNYK.114886$6gz7.30480@fx37.iad> <th089p$2hg$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<kLNYK.200849$elEa.79945@fx09.iad> <th09vn$flf$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<CfOYK.236274$PRW4.7213@fx11.iad> <th0bjf$13fc$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<1AOYK.231099$51Rb.45426@fx45.iad> <th0dk0$1jat$1@gioia.aioe.org>
<zdWYK.511940$Ny99.268522@fx16.iad> <th1q44$cu0t$1@dont-email.me>
<Wt4ZK.133330$479c.108846@fx48.iad>
 by: olcott - Wed, 28 Sep 2022 23:31 UTC

On 9/28/2022 6:08 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
> On 9/28/22 11:44 AM, olcott wrote:

>>> So, what SINGLED EXACT INPUT have you done this for?
>>>
>>> Remember, exact of your members of Px are DIFFERENT!
>>>
>>> You only "correctly simulate" a given input once, for a single number
>>> between 1 and infinity, so you never have a valuation of 1 to
>>> infinite steps for any input except those that are basd on an Hx that
>>> never stops them, and thos Hx never abort.
>>>

>> You cannot find a competent source that agrees that the actual
>> behavior of the input is not provided by the correct simulation of
>> this input therefore
>>

> Except that the problem is that "Correct Simulation" is generally taken
> to be a Correct and Complete Simulation,

*No it is not and Mike already corrected you on this*
You stubbornly insistent on lying.

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o representing binary number naturally

By: Lew Pitcher on Mon, 26 Sep 2022

63Lew Pitcher