From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: The Halting Problem proofs have a fatal flaw [ Visual Studio
c/c++ project ]
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 19:26:34 -0500
<tgtjg9$bor$1@gioia.aioe.org> <sEsYK.1635575$ulh3.952349@fx06.ams1>
<tgtmhj$3v66k$1@dont-email.me> <f8tYK.543903$wkZ5.502025@fx11.ams1>
<tgtntf$3v66k$3@dont-email.me> <8FtYK.699498$%q2.43782@fx15.ams1>
<tgtp7j$5p8$1@gioia.aioe.org> <o6uYK.242772$YVsf.228210@fx01.ams1>
<tgtrs5$rgq$1@gioia.aioe.org> <%IAYK.567410$YC96.259830@fx12.ams1>
<tgv4ah$3a6r$2@dont-email.me> <YhLYK.294354$G_96.174924@fx13.ams1>
<th06ba$67gl$1@dont-email.me> <0fNYK.114886$6gz7.30480@fx37.iad>
<th089p$2hg$1@gioia.aioe.org> <kLNYK.200849$elEa.79945@fx09.iad>
<th09vn$flf$1@gioia.aioe.org> <CfOYK.236274$PRW4.7213@fx11.iad>
<th0bjf$13fc$1@gioia.aioe.org> <1AOYK.231099$51Rb.45426@fx45.iad>
<th0dk0$1jat$1@gioia.aioe.org> <zdWYK.511940$Ny99.268522@fx16.iad>
<th1q44$cu0t$1@dont-email.me> <Wt4ZK.133330$479c.108846@fx48.iad>
<th2lgm$fdtd$1@dont-email.me> <AU4ZK.110024$tRy7.104864@fx36.iad>
<th2n07$fgth$1@dont-email.me> <gw5ZK.203513$elEa.38758@fx09.iad>
 by: olcott - Thu, 29 Sep 2022 00:26 UTC

On 9/28/2022 6:56 PM, olcott wrote:
> *If you weren't a despicable lying bastard* you would
> already acknowledge that 1 to ∞ simulated steps of
> a machine description is necessarily computationally
> equivalent to a corresponding 1 to ∞ steps of direct
> execution.

*The problem is that you are a despicable lying bastard*
Trying to pretend that you didn't see

1 to ∞ simulated steps
1 to ∞ simulated steps
1 to ∞ simulated steps
1 to ∞ simulated steps

--
Copyright 2022 Pete Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o representing binary number naturally

By: Lew Pitcher on Mon, 26 Sep 2022

63Lew Pitcher