From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Not one person on this forum ever gave me a fair and honest
review
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 19:34:57 -0600
 by: olcott - Thu, 1 Dec 2022 01:34 UTC

On 11/30/2022 7:29 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> I will point out that I have nothing to prove, as the Halting Theory,
>>> as proved, is on my side.
>>>
>>> Everything I have said, is just a restating of the accepted Truth.
>>>

>> You refuse to acknowledge any of the points where I am proved to be
>> correct because you (as everyone else here) are only interested in
>> rebuttal, thus have no interest what-so-ever in an honest dialogue.
>>
>> This is intolerable.
>>

> Becausse you HAVEN'T proved them, because you just don't understand what
> you are talking about. If you start with incorrect definitions, you just
> can't get anywhere.

Until you acknowledge that you were wrong and he was never fooled you
will get no more words from me.

--
Copyright 2022 Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Not one person on this forum ever gave me a fair and honest review

By: olcott on Mon, 28 Nov 2022

120olcott