From: polco...@gmail.com (olcott)
Newsgroups: comp.theory
Subject: Re: Fake Names of Jeffrey Rubard or just a Big Fib ?
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2022 13:53:48 -0600
<2e54273f-0fa2-4c26-844f-cac3ffc3ef75n@googlegroups.com>
<98f313be-839c-4ab9-b844-9e3128b0e64bn@googlegroups.com>
<e6a89a3d-1f03-46ee-a570-c3c7cc892afen@googlegroups.com>
<tont8k$plfv$3@dont-email.me>
<1875606e-9908-483c-a7c8-0508796f3dccn@googlegroups.com>
<too1ck$q7eg$1@dont-email.me>
<5472df30-e78e-48e3-a52e-5b417c26a166n@googlegroups.com>
 by: olcott - Sat, 31 Dec 2022 19:53 UTC

On 12/31/2022 1:35 PM, Jeffrey Rubard wrote:
> On Friday, December 30, 2022 at 4:56:54 PM UTC-8, olcott wrote:

>>> It doesn't have anything to do with theory of computation?
>> You seem to be enamored with fakes names to the extent of repeatedly
>> talking to yourself about them on this forum so I chimed in with your
>> own fake names.
>> --
>> Copyright 2022 Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius
>> hits a target no one else can see." Arthur Schopenhauer
>
> "You guys need to work on your legal frauding skills, f'reals."

I never claimed authorship for books I didn't write as you apparently
did above yet perhaps did not do below:

THE AUTHOR SPEAKS
Jeffrey Rubard's guide to the universe of discourse (New Series)
https://theauthorspeaks19.wordpress.com/

--
Copyright 2022 Olcott "Talent hits a target no one else can hit; Genius

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Fake Names of Jeffrey Rubard or just a Big Fib ?

By: olcott on Fri, 30 Dec 2022

170olcott