From: ant...@zimage.comANT (Ant)
Subject: Re: What Have You Been Playing... IN FEBRUARY 2022?
Newsgroups: comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2022 17:21:55 -0600
 by: Ant - Tue, 1 Mar 2022 23:21 UTC

Elite Dangerous, Deep Rock Galactic (free weekend), and D&DO.

--
Dang tech issues again like the 12 yrs. old PC losing its 115 SSD SSD, iPhone, emails, changes, etc. BUSY & warmer weather again for the new week and before the short month ended! Incoming cold rain and slammy hump day again soon!
| |o o| |

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o What Have You Been Playing... IN FEBRUARY 2022?

By: Spalls Hurgenson on Tue, 1 Mar 2022

28Spalls Hurgenson