If it's worth hacking on well, it's worth hacking on for money.

computers / alt.os.linux.mint / Re: Mint 21.1 Cinnamon locking up

Re: Mint 21.1 Cinnamon locking up

<AnSvM.120945$TCKc.4066@fx13.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=6554&group=alt.os.linux.mint#6554

Subject: Re: Mint 21.1 Cinnamon locking up
Newsgroups: alt.os.linux.mint
<u93vnh$1af0g$1@dont-email.me> <u94b56$1bnbl$1@dont-email.me>
<u94bl8$1bop5$1@dont-email.me> <u94uig$1hdqu$1@dont-email.me>
<u95dng$1ikgf$1@dont-email.me> <u95kri$1jca9$1@dont-email.me>
<u95uo1$1kmq0$1@dont-email.me> <u966tf$1luj3$1@dont-email.me>
<u9675h$1m111$1@dont-email.me> <u968mi$1m82i$1@dont-email.me>
<20230721104041.48fe31449055955e67c4911f@gmail.com>
<u9eidh$3cdpm$1@dont-email.me>
<20230721232131.47855419fb72a7136ca202bb@gmail.com>
<u9jp4n$adud$1@dont-email.me> <u9ju0q$aul5$1@dont-email.me>
<u9jvio$b2p0$1@dont-email.me> <gmgvM.18926$JG_b.13352@fx39.iad>
<u9l6sk$ip3g$1@dont-email.me> <6tsvM.154025$TPw2.151097@fx17.iad>
<u9m6rn$nebe$1@dont-email.me> <DAxvM.43052$uEkc.38019@fx35.iad>
<u9ma7o$ns47$2@dont-email.me> <zOBvM.15315$QQFb.13864@fx38.iad>
<u9mril$q1rt$1@dont-email.me> <HYCvM.96759$qnnb.21454@fx11.iad>
<u9nsb7$11van$1@dont-email.me> <UMOvM.178543$AsA.167868@fx18.iad>
<u9oodr$15333$1@dont-email.me>
From: Nic...@none.net (Nic)
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2023 12:03:44 -0400
 by: Nic - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 16:03 UTC

On 7/25/23 11:06 AM, Rob H wrote:
> On 25/07/2023 12:57, Nic wrote:

>>> Not on my system it isn't. I have checked twice and don't see
>>> anything that says touchegg
>> It is mentioned in your error report from syslog.
>>
>> Look again for system settings then mouse, if you look at the mouse
>> window   you will see a second tab (top center) which says Touchpad,
>> hit the Touchpad tab and the window will tab so that you can disable it.
>
> If you mean Touchpad, yes  I have disabled that 'while typing', and
> also click actions to 'Disabled' in the drop down box
And the machine continues to lock? You still keep getting that error in
syslog?

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Mint 21.1 Cinnamon locking up

By: Rob H on Sun, 16 Jul 2023