Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 21:30:54 -0600
Subject: Re: Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V62 [ my legacy ]
Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.ai.philosophy,sci.logic,sci.math
<NZednWhW8to3XpD_nZ2dnUU7-VOdnZ2d@giganews.com>
<7IjPJ.12295$XFM9.7011@fx18.iad>
<XICdnT_q4aIVV5D_nZ2dnUU7-dvNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<c%jPJ.44955$Wdl5.32288@fx44.iad>
<vLudnchJ3YIDUJD_nZ2dnUU7-QvNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<AykPJ.64853$Lbb6.52236@fx45.iad>
<p_adnQJkRaC7Q5D_nZ2dnUU7-Q3NnZ2d@giganews.com>
<lJidnYGTm7RvQ5D_nZ2dnUU7-XPNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<tNqPJ.37317$f2a5.24020@fx48.iad> <20220217181611.000022e8@reddwarf.jmc>
<4P-dna-klb3qCpP_nZ2dnUU7-KnNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<6%DPJ.67514$Lbb6.41953@fx45.iad>
<_e6dnXea6eE3kJL_nZ2dnUU7-VnNnZ2d@giganews.com>
<sun2q5$1bkg$1@gioia.aioe.org>
From: NoO...@NoWhere.com (olcott)
 by: olcott - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 03:30 UTC

On 2/17/2022 9:12 PM, Python wrote:
> olcott wrote:

>>> Excpe that you HAVEN'T shown the proofs to be illegitimate.
>>
>> Here is Flibble's reply:
>
> Flibble is a well known crank and troll.
>
> You are wasting your time acting as a crank and looking for support
> from other cranks.

I have boiled the error of the incompleteness theorem down to a single
simple sentence. Try and find a single error of substance in my paper:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/333907915_Proof_that_Wittgenstein_is_correct_about_Godel

Even a bot can be a mere naysayer it doesn't even take a moron.

--
Copyright 2021 Pete Olcott

Talent hits a target no one else can hit;
Genius hits a target no one else can see.
Arthur Schopenhauer

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Concise refutation of halting problem proofs V62 [ Linz Proof ]

By: olcott on Sun, 6 Feb 2022

57olcott