FACILITY REJECTED 100044200000;

computers / comp.ai.philosophy / Re: Is this correct Prolog?

Re: Is this correct Prolog?

<n8HbK.388178$f2a5.198381@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/computers/article-flat.php?id=8581&group=comp.ai.philosophy#8581

Subject: Re: Is this correct Prolog?
Newsgroups: comp.theory,comp.ai.philosophy,comp.lang.prolog
<t4m2b2$kmn$1@dont-email.me> <AuqdnTWXMZYFLfP_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<t4mc2l$2q2$2@dont-email.me> <FdSdnWijBKlSIfP_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<20220501185933.000045ad@reddwarf.jmc>
<d9KdnQdt_bnfTPP_nZ2dnUU7_8zNnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4mjq0$7nf$1@dont-email.me>
<hYKdnb4ZyYB0RfP_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4mmmg$t4u$1@dont-email.me>
<APOdndfNnIH7ffP_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4mnu6$96k$1@dont-email.me>
<GYmdnUXY8oBkfvP_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4moi2$cct$1@dont-email.me>
<Z6edncOlEsUXevP_nZ2dnUU7_83NnZ2d@giganews.com> <t4mr1h$1q0$1@dont-email.me>
<SJGdnZf-9cUobfP_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com> <t4mrsh$871$1@dont-email.me>
<Q56dnS17EP9PnvL_nZ2dnUU7_8xh4p2d@giganews.com>
<xxDbK.161779$Kdf.72054@fx96.iad> <t4n275$mr8$1@dont-email.me>
<2zEbK.452500$t2Bb.336668@fx98.iad> <t4nabt$5s4$2@dont-email.me>
<CwGbK.162528$Kdf.21366@fx96.iad> <t4ndjk$sn3$1@dont-email.me>
From: Rich...@Damon-Family.org (Richard Damon)
Date: Sun, 1 May 2022 22:14:40 -0400
 by: Richard Damon - Mon, 2 May 2022 02:14 UTC

On 5/1/22 9:53 PM, olcott wrote:
> On 5/1/2022 8:32 PM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> I backed André into a corner and forced him to quit lying
>>>

>> So, No. Note a trimming to change meaning, the original was:

>>> You can PROVE it?
>>
>> So, clearly the requested proof was that about USING the
>> epistemolgocal antinomy and it being just like one so not a Truth
>> Bearer. Note, the comment that you claimed you backed him into isn't
>> about that, so you are just proving yourself to be a deciver.
>>

>>> On 5/1/2022 6:44 PM, André G. Isaak wrote:
>>>  > Yes. The Liar and the Liar can be used for similar undecidability
>>>  > proofs. I have no idea what it is you hope to achieve by arguing
>>> for a
>>>  > truism.
>>>

>> Nice out of context quoting, showing again you are the deciver.
>
> If you look at the full context of many messages you will see that he
> kept continuing to deny that the Liar Paradox can be used for similar
> undecidability proofs at least a half dozen times. Only when I made
> denying this look utterly ridiculously foolish did he finally quit lying
> about it.

No, he says that the use of the Liar Paradox in the form that Godel does
doesn't make the Godel Sentence a non-truth holder.

The fact that you have mis-interpreted him that many times, and even
snipped out his explanations shows you ignrance and lack of scruples.
You show a marked propensity to (apparently) intentionally twist the
words of others to match the script you are trying to write.

You are just solidifying your place in history as someone who does NOT
understand the basics of the field they are making grand claims in, who
does NOT understand the basics of logic, and who is just a pathological
liar that doesn't understand the first thing about truth.

In the past, I thought that maybe some of your philosophies about
Knowledge might have had some interesting concepts in them, but you have
convinced me that you are so filled with lies that there can't be any
understanding about the nature of Truth in anything you can say.

You have basically just proved that you have wasted the last 2 decades
of your list, distroying any reputation you might have built up with
past works. You will forever be know as the Liar about Paradoxes.

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o Is this correct Prolog?

By: olcott on Sat, 30 Apr 2022

133olcott