From: szczez...@sdf.org (Szczezuja.space)
Newsgroups: comp.mail.mutt
Subject: Re: What is the correct application behavior for PGP
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:52:53 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Szczezuja.space - Sun, 28 Aug 2022 18:52 UTC

On 2022-08-23, Matthew Ernisse <matt@going-flying.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 23 Aug 2022 19:27:45 -0000 (UTC), Szczezuja.space wrote:
>
> I've used the Debian example gpg.rc (installed by default in Debian
> distributions in /usr/share/doc/mutt/examples/gpg.rc) for over a decade
> and it has always worked for me (I run mutt in either GNU screen or tmux
> exclusively, so also a text-only environment).

Thanks for your reply. I'm investigating my configuration and your
sources. I haven't set the proper configuration yet.

But going back to my question, could you describe the proper behaviour
of the mutt application in such situation - decrypting a message where a
default public key isn't fit (as I've written, when I sent encrypted
mail to someone else).

Thanks,

--
.-=-. Szczezuja; on the small-net:
( S\ \ gemini://szczezuja.space/ - gemlog & tinylog

SubjectRepliesAuthor
o What is the correct application behavior for PGP

By: Szczezuja.space on Tue, 23 Aug 2022

4Szczezuja.space