Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.

computers / alt.comp.os.windows-10

Pages:1234567891011
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o What is a home fixture?

By: Ken Blake on Mon, 28 Feb 2022

3

2 Years ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Program to save current layout of folders, and restore on request?

By: Terry Pinnell on Thu, 21 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: Terry Pinnell

o Brave & DDG circumvent Google tracking

By: NewsKrawler on Thu, 21 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: NewsKrawler

o Windows overlap marches the wrong way

By: John Robertson on Thu, 21 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: John Robertson

o Chrome Browser data vs Site data

By: wolfgang kern on Tue, 19 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: VanguardLH

o Re: OT: Anybody know how YouTube is censoring comments?

By: John Doe on Wed, 6 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: John Doe

o Command prompt: how do I include an "="?

By: J. P. Gilliver (John on Fri, 15 Apr 2022

39

2 Years ago

By: Java Jive

o Image editor to make people thinner

By: Gronk on Wed, 13 Apr 2022

16

2 Years ago

By: wasbit

o April Cumulative Update

By: Bill Bradshaw on Fri, 15 Apr 2022

5

2 Years ago

By: Ant

o How can I tell if a GPU is using double precision?

By: Commander Kinsey on Sat, 9 Apr 2022

15

2 Years ago

By: B. R. 'BeAr

o How to upgrade W11 and bypass hardware nonsense

By: T on Thu, 7 Apr 2022

52

2 Years ago

By: T

o OT: Android: And you thought Windows was bad...

By: John Doe on Tue, 12 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: John Doe

o Re: Computer freezes!

By: Paul on Fri, 18 Mar 2022

3

2 Years ago

By: Peter Jason

o OT: Smartphone, Samsung, decent backup routine

By: John Doe on Sun, 10 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: John Doe

o Re: Tutorial: How to update a driver that Windows just doesn't want to update

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 10 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What freeware site do you trust most to find the last known good freeware versio

By: Gronk on Thu, 7 Apr 2022

10

2 Years ago

By: Gronk

o Re: When John Doe jacks off, he thinks about a naked little black boy's ass

By: Edward Hernandez on Thu, 7 Apr 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: Edward Hernandez

o requst for easy to implement spell checker

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 6 Feb 2022

31

2 Years ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: [ Edge ] Copy & Paste Made Simpler

By: rabidR04CH on Thu, 7 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: rabidR04CH

o Who needs modern computer games?

By: Commander Kinsey on Thu, 7 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o How to make music in Windows 3

By: Commander Kinsey on Tue, 5 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Re: OT: Anybody know how YouTube is censoring comments?

By: Bill on Mon, 4 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: Bill

o Is there a way to see apps' release notes in 64-bit W10 Pro's MS Store?

By: Ant on Sun, 3 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: Stan Brown

o Re: World Cup Groups

By: rabidR04CH on Sat, 2 Apr 2022

3

2 Years ago

By: rabidR04CH

o Are there any websites which give you the uptime of a website?

By: Commander Kinsey on Wed, 30 Mar 2022

11

2 Years ago

By: VanguardLH

o irfan view pop up at start up

By: T on Sat, 2 Apr 2022

8

2 Years ago

By: T

o Windows 11 free for 6 months

By: R2D2 on Fri, 1 Apr 2022

17

2 Years ago

By: s|b

o network on/off switch

By: Peter on Sat, 26 Mar 2022

99

2 Years ago

By: Martin Brown

o What has your experience been with the latest Waterfox browser?

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 22 Mar 2022

64

2 Years ago

By: Paul

o Re: Computer freezes!

By: Carlos E.R. on Tue, 29 Mar 2022

3

2 Years ago

By: Carlos E.R.

o Re: Computer freezes!

By: T on Thu, 17 Mar 2022

4

2 Years ago

By: Peter Jason

o How to recover from Google dropping password support on May 30th 2022

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 4 Mar 2022

224

2 Years ago

By: Carlos E.R.

o Silly Windows message, made I larf!

By: Commander Kinsey on Mon, 14 Mar 2022

20

2 Years ago

By: Snit

o Re: OT: How is VR different than a first-person shooter?

By: Paul on Mon, 21 Feb 2022

6

2 Years ago

By: The Horny Goat

o Re: Computer freezes!

By: J. P. Gilliver (John on Fri, 18 Mar 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: Peter Jason

o How is Microsoft planning on making money from the future forced mothership logi

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 19 Feb 2022

76

2 Years ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o Re: Windows 11 22H2 - End of the journey for unsupported PCs?

By: rabidR04CH on Sun, 27 Mar 2022

14

2 Years ago

By: Roger Blake

o Germany warns against using Kaspersky software

By: Stan Brown on Mon, 28 Mar 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: Stan Brown

o delete epicUpdate.exe in use

By: soyon on Sun, 23 Jan 2022

29

2 Years ago

By: Paul

o Google Chrome attacks underway security update 99.0.4844.84

By: NewsKrawler on Sun, 27 Mar 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o Tip: screen saver grace period

By: T on Sun, 27 Mar 2022

3

2 Years ago

By: Chris

o Is there a way to add gps to a laptop?

By: micky on Wed, 16 Mar 2022

30

2 Years ago

By: Carlos E.R.

o Weird network problem I found

By: T on Thu, 24 Mar 2022

22

2 Years ago

By: Char Jackson

o combine two jpegs?

By: Dale on Sat, 12 Mar 2022

63

2 Years ago

By: Dale

o OAuth2 privacy implications

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 21 Mar 2022

6

2 Years ago

By: T

o screen recorder

By: gtr on Thu, 24 Mar 2022

1

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Paul

o comment notepad++

By: Lars Anders on Thu, 24 Mar 2022

3

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Lars Anders

o Strange icon behavior

By: MajorLanGod on Wed, 23 Mar 2022

7

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: MajorLanGod

o Word Pro mailing list?

By: T on Mon, 21 Mar 2022

27

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: T

o Peltier Heat Pump coolers for tablets/laptops

By: T on Tue, 22 Mar 2022

30

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: T

o Re: Microsoft Edge treats its tabs as Windows???

By: Paul on Thu, 24 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Paul

o Does Windows vim have a fmt command?

By: mike on Sat, 12 Mar 2022

29

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Chris

o Each Firefox download has a unique identifier

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 19 Mar 2022

29

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Request Lyft/Uber advice for an old man

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 21 Mar 2022

5

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What web browser OCSP certificate setting do you use (and why?)

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 21 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o TPM needed for Windows 11

By: Commander Kinsey on Mon, 31 Jan 2022

168

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Is there a way to disconnect your laptop keyboard,?

By: micky on Wed, 16 Mar 2022

40

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Paul

o Two Simultaneous Audio Devices

By: MajorLanGod on Sun, 20 Mar 2022

1

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Paul

o Windows File Explorer Search box recovery

By: John on Sat, 19 Mar 2022

5

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o Totally OT: What to do whilst waiting for a scan

By: T on Thu, 17 Mar 2022

14

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: T

o More Apple lies - this time Apple outright "fabricated" its M1 CPU performance p

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 19 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Bit Driver Updater

By: jaugustine on Thu, 17 Mar 2022

8

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Piet

o Do InControl & Never10 really stop Windows updates from loading?

By: Gronk on Fri, 18 Mar 2022

4

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Thomas

o Missing dll

By: Philip Herlihy on Thu, 17 Mar 2022

24

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Philip Herlihy

o Re: Computer freezes!

By: Ed Cryer on Fri, 18 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Ed Cryer

o Re: Power savings reactivate on their own?

By: Paul on Tue, 8 Mar 2022

4

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Char Jackson

o Windows 10 Touchpad Driver Not Ideal

By: jaugustine on Tue, 15 Mar 2022

11

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o How do I throttle back the CPU useage?

By: Peter Jason on Fri, 11 Mar 2022

13

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Paul

o Auto Repair

By: Bill Bradshaw on Tue, 15 Mar 2022

3

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o Re: Rounded corners

By: Steve Carroll on Tue, 15 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Steve Carroll

o Re: Rounded corners

By: FromTheRafters on Tue, 15 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: FromTheRafters

o What is "Betr.: Re:" in a Reply?

By: Boris on Mon, 14 Mar 2022

10

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: VanguardLH

o Is 2FA/2SV permanent the instant you set it up for a Google Account?

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 7 Mar 2022

30

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o How not to smuggle CPUs & GPUs into China

By: NewsKrawler on Mon, 14 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: NewsKrawler

o Re: Microsoft Edge

By: Joel Crump on Mon, 14 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Joel Crump

o Re: Microsoft Edge

By: rabidR04CH on Mon, 14 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: rabidR04CH

o Clicking on my W10's task bar's date & time doesn't bring up its right side cale

By: Ant on Sun, 13 Mar 2022

7

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Ant

o Port or apps

By: knuttle on Sun, 13 Mar 2022

5

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: knuttle

o How to tell W10 from W11 from a Linux Live USB?

By: T on Thu, 10 Mar 2022

30

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o MS Edge

By: Ed Cryer on Sat, 12 Mar 2022

4

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Stan Brown

o How do I read another hive with reg.exe?

By: T on Sat, 12 Mar 2022

5

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Zaidy036

o Re: "If you support this... you deserve to be nuked. Period."

By: John Ratcliffe and C on Sat, 12 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: John Ratcliffe and C

o Repair w11 boot problems after partitions & system files deleted

By: Mike S on Thu, 10 Mar 2022

20

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: J. P. Gilliver (John

o Re: "If you support this... you deserve to be nuked. Period."

By: John Ratcliffe and C on Sat, 12 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: John Ratcliffe and C

o My sfc and dism notes

By: T on Sat, 12 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: T

o OT: Google search settings malfunctioning???

By: John Doe on Fri, 11 Mar 2022

3

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: John Doe

o Re: "If you support this... you deserve to be nuked. Period."

By: John Ratcliffe and C on Fri, 11 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: John Ratcliffe and C

o Dpes a ISB mouse or keyboard use current when not in use?

By: micky on Sun, 6 Mar 2022

22

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Ken Blake

o Re: "If you support this... you deserve to be nuked. Period."

By: John Ratcliffe and C on Fri, 11 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: John Ratcliffe and C

o Date sort granularity greater than seconds

By: wolfgang kern on Thu, 10 Mar 2022

12

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Chris

o msert

By: Jason on Wed, 9 Mar 2022

4

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: VanguardLH

o Unnecessary SXS files?

By: slate_leeper on Mon, 28 Feb 2022

11

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Stan Brown

o Ethernet to USB adaptor

By: Mayayana on Wed, 9 Mar 2022

9

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Ken Blake

o All platforms: How to get around the BBC ban in Russia on Android & iOS by using

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 5 Mar 2022

1

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Windows Connect

By: knuttle on Tue, 8 Mar 2022

4

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o Where is my computer?

By: Ken Blake on Sun, 20 Feb 2022

20

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: occam

o OT: Dad joke

By: T on Mon, 7 Mar 2022

4

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: T

o Live news

By: Dan Purgert on Tue, 1 Mar 2022

36

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Philip Herlihy

o Re: [ Sad News ] Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella's son Zain has died aged

By: rabidR04CH on Fri, 4 Mar 2022

2

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Boris

o OT: Blue tooth 2.5 mm adapter?

By: T on Thu, 3 Mar 2022

9

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: nospam

o New Windows 11 test build wants your credit card info

By: NewsKrawler on Fri, 4 Mar 2022

2

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o MBR2GPT problem

By: Rene Lamontagne on Sat, 12 Feb 2022

24

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Zaidy036

o UCIe universal standard for chiplets

By: NewsKrawler on Wed, 2 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: NewsKrawler

o Re: Rounded corners

By: David Brooks on Wed, 2 Mar 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: David Brooks

o Delay between microphone and speakers?

By: J. P. Gilliver (John on Tue, 1 Mar 2022

4

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: J. P. Gilliver (John

o Commander Kinsey is an Alzheimer's fart who licks toddler dick

By: Idaho Homo Joe on Mon, 31 Jan 2022

14

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Lenovo ThinkPad Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx Gen 3 with 5G (mmWave & sub6)

By: NewsKrawler on Mon, 28 Feb 2022

2

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o The weak West should kick Russia out of Swift right now

By: Ken Blake on Sat, 26 Feb 2022

10

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Brian Gregory

o Re: U.S. Cellular Carriers Stepping Up to Fight Covid-19

By: nospam on Sun, 27 Feb 2022

3

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Alan

o Which test URL(s) do you ping for your Lost Internet Connectivity alerts?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 27 Feb 2022

12

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: If Apple can permanently lock your hardware for not logging into it - why ca

By: nospam on Mon, 28 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: If Apple can permanently lock your hardware for not logging into it - why ca

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 28 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Drop down menus

By: Bennett on Thu, 24 Feb 2022

7

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: YK

o Malwarebytes help?

By: Stan Brown on Sat, 26 Feb 2022

4

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: YK

o Re: [ FYI ]The war has begun!

By: rabidR04CH on Thu, 24 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: critcher

o Re: Kaspersky

By: Fokke Nauta on Fri, 25 Feb 2022

16

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Paul

o Truth Social top of the Apple App Store charts today

By: NewsKrawler on Tue, 22 Feb 2022

35

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Edward Hernandez

o Re: OT testing

By: Paul on Sat, 26 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: John Hall

o Re: OT testing

By: Paul on Sat, 26 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Paul

o Re: [ F. Y. I ] Joe 'Loser' Biden's "streak" of failures!!!!!!!!

By: rabidR04CH on Fri, 25 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Alex Plantema

o OT: Connect MacBook by LAN to Windows PC

By: Fokke Nauta on Fri, 25 Feb 2022

6

2 Years 1 Month ago

By: Fokke Nauta

o Why don't denial if service attacks last forever?

By: John Robertson on Thu, 24 Feb 2022

2

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Paul

o Re: [ FYI ]The war has begun!

By: Slim Pickins on Thu, 24 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Slim Pickins

o Re: If Apple can permanently lock your hardware for not logging into it - why ca

By: Your Name on Tue, 22 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Your Name

o Several Problems

By: Ken Blake on Sun, 20 Feb 2022

12

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o Re: Someone tell Ken Blake he's too old to use a pc

By: Edward Hernandez on Mon, 21 Feb 2022

2

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Edward Hernandez

o Re: The price of free speech - and censorship

By: rabidR04CH on Mon, 21 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: rabidR04CH

o Any guesses what the laptop sounds are?

By: micky on Sun, 20 Feb 2022

2

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Paul

o The way Win-10 sorts....

By: slate_leeper on Wed, 16 Feb 2022

26

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o Can earphones be paired with two sound-producers at the same time, like the pc a

By: micky on Mon, 14 Feb 2022

13

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: micky

o Why turn off an SSD laptop?

By: micky on Thu, 17 Feb 2022

39

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Ant

o Re: Rounded corners

By: Andrew Matheson on Fri, 18 Feb 2022

3

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Task scheduler "hide" a started program...

By: DISCUSSION on Wed, 16 Feb 2022

10

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Zaidy036

o System sounds come out of my speakers

By: YK on Thu, 17 Feb 2022

19

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o Chrome OS Flex Turns Old Laptops Into Fast Chromebooks

By: Michael Logies on Thu, 17 Feb 2022

4

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Fokke Nauta

o How do I disable thumbnail cache for folders of images?

By: Commander Kinsey on Sun, 13 Feb 2022

31

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Windows not coming out of sleep mode

By: Bill on Wed, 16 Feb 2022

10

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Bill

o Re: Rounded corners

By: Ed Cryer on Thu, 17 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o how do you know if laptop has bluetooth

By: micky on Sat, 12 Feb 2022

8

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Paul

o Chrome patch CVE-2022-0609 exists in the wild

By: gtr on Tue, 15 Feb 2022

18

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o (system-wide unlimited free VPN) PSA request to test new free beta DIFFERENT web

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 14 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Lars Anders

o Re: John Doe and Andy Burnelli sniff little girls bicycle seats

By: Edward Hernandez on Mon, 14 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Edward Hernandez

o Making windows call my default web browser.

By: micky on Mon, 14 Feb 2022

4

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Stan Brown

o Is there a free stream of the superbowl?

By: Dan Purgert on Sun, 13 Feb 2022

8

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: J. P. Gilliver (John

o Re: Is there any functionality the iTunes abomination does, for a dual-boot Win/

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 13 Feb 2022

55

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o Disk speed

By: Commander Kinsey on Mon, 31 Jan 2022

20

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Don't have access to laptops in network

By: Fokke Nauta on Fri, 4 Feb 2022

32

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Paul

o OT: The shot is unsafe and ineffective.

By: Found Elsewhere on Mon, 14 Feb 2022

2

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Stan Brown

o Re: John Doe sucks on chimpanzee penis!

By: Edward Hernandez on Sat, 12 Feb 2022

2

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Edward Hernandez

o Weird Permissions Errors In Windows 10

By: Robbie Hatley on Wed, 2 Feb 2022

17

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Edward Hernandez

o How to I crate a task to fire off every 60 minutes?

By: T on Wed, 9 Feb 2022

37

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: T

o Recovery key?

By: Jeff Barnett on Fri, 11 Feb 2022

22

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: J. P. Gilliver (John

o multiple page jpeg

By: Heron on Thu, 3 Feb 2022

26

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: J. P. Gilliver (John

o Windows firewall question

By: Bugsy on Sun, 13 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Mayayana

o Slow computer. A new one on me

By: T on Fri, 11 Feb 2022

5

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o KB5010342 update adds green dot/checkmark overlays to sync'ed folders/files

By: VanguardLH on Thu, 10 Feb 2022

17

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤ñ

o Re: OT: More likely to get your credit card hacked than get

By: Ed Pawlowski on Sun, 23 Jan 2022

3

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Debugging USB disconnections

By: Andy Burns on Sun, 16 Jan 2022

33

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Paul

o Re: ping - Windows 10 users

By: Anonymous Remailer ( on Fri, 11 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Anonymous Remailer (

o Re: ping - Windows 10 users

By: Anonymous Remailer ( on Fri, 11 Feb 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Anonymous Remailer (

o Trying to extract my friend's original writing

By: micky on Mon, 7 Feb 2022

24

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Paul

o How do I read a drive letter and label from Ice Drive from the

By: T on Wed, 9 Feb 2022

6

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Char Jackson

o OT: Epub reader does not connect

By: Fokke Nauta on Tue, 8 Feb 2022

2

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Fokke Nauta

o Want to take a small step backwards

By: MajorLanGod on Tue, 8 Feb 2022

3

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: MajorLanGod

o New Motherboards and USB 2.0 devices

By: Bill on Tue, 1 Feb 2022

39

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burns

o Restarts from Hibernate

By: micky on Sun, 30 Jan 2022

11

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: micky

o Multi OS's, one application

By: Ed Cryer on Fri, 4 Feb 2022

5

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: mechanic

o Desktop Window Manager using excessive memory. revisited

By: slate_leeper on Wed, 2 Feb 2022

14

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Paul

o Rolling back to Win10 from Win11

By: SC Tom on Mon, 10 Jan 2022

41

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o (PSA) Sandisk 400GB private portable storage card for $40

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 5 Feb 2022

13

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What is iwr and iex?

By: T on Sun, 6 Feb 2022

3

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: T

o Has anyone here ever installed an iFuse (libimobiledevice) port on Windows?

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 17 Jan 2022

19

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o Dropbox adds unwanted files to external drives

By: Terry Pinnell on Fri, 4 Feb 2022

8

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o Tutorial: How to create your own platform-portable ID card encrypted wallet

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 5 Feb 2022

5

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Tutorial: How to create your own platform portable ID card barcode

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 5 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: OT Hallway Medicine

By: Rene Lamontagne on Fri, 4 Feb 2022

2

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Rene Lamontagne

o Which application to use to make W11 look like W10?

By: Fokke Nauta on Wed, 2 Feb 2022

35

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Fokke Nauta

o laptop battery

By: YK on Wed, 2 Feb 2022

11

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Piet

o I have a remnant of MS Office 97 that I can't get rid of.

By: bilsch01 on Tue, 1 Feb 2022

14

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o Re: OT: More likely to get your credit card hacked than get

By: Jonathan N. Little on Wed, 2 Feb 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o starting out with LibreOffice for windows

By: bilsch01 on Sat, 29 Jan 2022

28

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Carlos E.R.

o Re: Microsoft Edge has been updated . . .

By: rabidR04CH on Mon, 10 Jan 2022

18

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o alt.comp.os.windows-11

By: Commander Kinsey on Mon, 31 Jan 2022

10

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Edit w10 hive with w7 regedit?

By: Paul in Houston TX on Sun, 30 Jan 2022

13

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o System Files

By: MajorLanGod on Wed, 26 Jan 2022

17

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: MajorLanGod

o Copying to USB stick loses Date

By: Terry Pinnell on Mon, 24 Jan 2022

24

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Bill Bradshaw

o shutdown power

By: YK on Sun, 16 Jan 2022

67

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o X-Face: text to BMP convert (not header to GIF)

By: YK on Thu, 27 Jan 2022

8

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: YK

o "The 10 Worst Things About Windows 11"

By: Lynn McGuire on Wed, 29 Dec 2021

112

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Ken Blake

o 2017 desktop graphic card

By: Martin Brown on Tue, 18 Jan 2022

28

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Ant

o Follow-up on windows won't start! hal.dll

By: micky on Tue, 25 Jan 2022

4

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤n

o Preventing a Windows 10 computer upgrading to Windows 11 (PC hardware is Win 11

By: NY on Wed, 26 Jan 2022

3

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤n

o Recreate a system repair disc after updating W10?

By: Ant on Fri, 31 Dec 2021

17

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤n

o M$O now "woke"

By: T on Sat, 15 Jan 2022

14

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: T

o Had enough of the corporate vaccine pushers? Fire your corporate drug

By: Anonymous Remailer ( on Wed, 26 Jan 2022

2

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: William Unruh

o Re: OT: Four Times as many Deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8

By: Ed Pawlowski on Wed, 26 Jan 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Re: OT: Four Times as many Deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8

By: Ed Pawlowski on Mon, 24 Jan 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Re: OT: Four Times as many Deaths due to the Covid-19 Vaccines in 8

By: Ed Pawlowski on Mon, 24 Jan 2022

1

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: Commander Kinsey

o Re: Advance Notice For You all

By: rabidR04CH on Wed, 26 Jan 2022

0

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: rabidR04CH

o Windows don't let me download Nirsoft BulletsPassView.exe

By: Lars Anders on Tue, 25 Jan 2022

6

2 Years 2 Months ago

By: ...w¡ñ§±¤n