The devil finds work for idle glands.

computers / comp.mobile.android

Pages:12345678910
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Why can't Google Play Store update F-Droid apps (and what about GitHub/SourceFor

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 23 Jul 2022

7

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Carlos E. R.

o News360 No News

By: B00ze on Sat, 16 Jul 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: B00ze

o What free camera app do you use for a motion cam on your spare Android on your L

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 26 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Celfon as PC Drive

By: vjp2.at on Sun, 10 Jul 2022

11

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o Re: OT: The Ukraine

By: Rob on Mon, 25 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Rob

o Re: OT: The Ukraine

By: Joerg Lorenz on Mon, 25 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Joerg Lorenz

o PSA There are now 3rd-party MUAs to recover from Google May 30th 2022 unilateral

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 23 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Note pad

By: lakurcala com on Sat, 23 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: lakurcala com

o Re: Note pad

By: Yasin Hun on Sat, 23 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Yasin Hun

o The question is will K9 Mail work with Google after May 30th if you don't want 2

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 5 Mar 2022

12

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Thunderbird will be ported to Android via the K-9 Mail source code

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 21 Jun 2022

165

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Why does Thunderbird on Windows NOT create a Google Account but Oauth2 on Androi

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 21 Jun 2022

27

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Please help flesh out MUA:Google 2SV/2FA/MSV/MFA options for everyone to benefit

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 22 Jun 2022

10

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Android Security Patch Level June 01 2022

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 22 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o PSA Freeware to forward Android 10+ audio over Wi-Fi to mirror & stream sound on

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 20 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o PSA: How to get the random Android wireless debugging port from Windows?

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 20 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Navigate proposed GPX track on Android topographical map with audible routing di

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 18 Jul 2022

4

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Bernd Rose

o What's the difference between Windows/Android adb "connect" versus "pair"

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 27 Jun 2022

1

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Draw proposed hike track on Android topographical map (export as GPX)

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 18 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 8 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o PSA Android 11+ mirroring over Wi-Fi "wireless debugging" developer option

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 16 Jul 2022

2

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o How can I add Aurora Droid to Android installer intent list?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 17 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Sync my Android contact list with a Linux Mint one

By: pinnerite on Tue, 12 Jul 2022

15

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Chris Schram

o Chrome in Android phones

By: Jeff Layman on Sat, 9 Jul 2022

18

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o unlock lg 423 solo

By: vjp2.at on Sun, 10 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: vjp2.at

o j2me broken manifest

By: vjp2.at on Sun, 10 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: vjp2.at

o Root access and fixing things manually

By: vjp2.at on Sat, 9 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: vjp2.at

o share-to-print dissapeared from share menu

By: vjp2.at on Sat, 9 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: vjp2.at

o How to turn off Android 12's head-based auto-rotation on a Galaxy or Pixel

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 8 Jul 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burns

o simple alarm to play a specific file

By: grinch on Thu, 7 Jul 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Serious question: Why can Samsung & MediaTek get around Qualcomm 5G modem patent

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 30 Jun 2022

21

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: sms

o Showing up Arlen about battery life (was Re: Apple appears to have

By: Alan on Mon, 4 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Alan

o Şifre Kırma Yöntemleri Nelerdir?

By: Cengiz Hakkı Kılı on Fri, 1 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Cengiz Hakkı Kılı

o iFixit and Google launch official Pixel parts store

By: NewsKrawler on Fri, 1 Jul 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: NewsKrawler

o BBC iPLayer app

By: Jeff Layman on Thu, 30 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Jeff Layman

o Re: How soon will it be when Apple has removed _all_ iPhone industry standard ha

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 28 Jun 2022

8

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: "Lightning be gone! Why I cannot wait for USB-C music on my iPhone"

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 28 Jun 2022

38

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o Apple leads, and it's not even close: ARM processor benchmark scores

By: Alan on Tue, 28 Jun 2022

11

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Chris

o Semi-OT: Best smartphones by battery life...

By: Alan on Tue, 28 Jun 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Bob Campbell

o 'onBackPressed(): Unit' is deprecated. Overrides deprecated member in

By: Jakub on Tue, 28 Jun 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Calum

o Re: "Lightning be gone! Why I cannot wait for USB-C music on my iPhone"

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 28 Jun 2022

3

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Warning when updating Android 11 to Android 12

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 4 May 2022

15

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What OTP settings do you use to log a 3rd-party Android MUA into Google email?

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 24 Jun 2022

2

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o How to webcast a viideo live

By: micky on Sun, 26 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: micky

o Google Warns of New Spyware Targeting iOS and Android Users

By: NewsKrawler on Thu, 23 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: NewsKrawler

o Android 11: is daily data limit setup gone?

By: Martin Τrautmann on Tue, 14 Jun 2022

93

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What is the process WhatsApp uses to protect contacts who are NOT signed up?

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 23 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Windows Thunderbird OAuth2 works for Google Accounts - but what for Android/

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 22 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Magnet blacks out phone screen.

By: micky on Tue, 21 Jun 2022

6

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: micky

o Replacement battery

By: The Real Bev on Wed, 15 Jun 2022

25

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Joerg Lorenz

o LGE mail program - delete typo contacts

By: vjp2.at on Sat, 18 Jun 2022

1

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: hilelioyunindir24

o FairMail is back on Google Play after June 18th 2022 (with OAuth2 support)

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 20 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Hide media

By: vjp2.at on Sat, 18 Jun 2022

2

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: Chris Schram

o Will old phone work alright for modest user?

By: micky on Wed, 25 May 2022

118

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: The Real Bev

o Edit icon text

By: vjp2.at on Sat, 18 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 9 Months ago

By: vjp2.at

o C vs. Galaxy cables

By: micky on Wed, 8 Jun 2022

64

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: NY

o Why can't Windows see as deeply as Android in a WebDav-mounted drive?

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 17 Jun 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What is the solution in Android 11+ for storing map data on the external sdcard?

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 17 Jun 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o "Samsung Notes" Issue on Samsung Galaxy A11 Smartphone

By: jaugustine on Mon, 13 Jun 2022

2

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: jaugustine

o Tutorial: How to change the app icon name & image on Android

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 9 Jun 2022

3

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o For badgolferman - T-Mobile 5G UC in San Jose was 443 Mbps in my tests

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 12 Jun 2022

2

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o FOSS app "Silence" - Block unknown callers

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 10 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o LibreTube FOSS YouTube client

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 8 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Do the Kaltura and Evozi device id apps report a DIFFERENT Device ID for you?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 5 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o add text to picture

By: Jakub on Sun, 5 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Jakub

o Confused. Phone browser doesn't work but laptop using phone as hotspot works fi

By: micky on Sat, 28 May 2022

5

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: micky

o Obtaining Android device identifiers & runtime environment & other IDs & version

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 17 May 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Does the Kaltura device identification app work for you?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Phone goes haywire when plugged into car.

By: micky on Thu, 2 Jun 2022

6

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: micky

o Quick Tutorial: Installing YouTube Vanced on Android from Windows to augment/rep

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Is there any app in the Samsung Galaxy Store worth the login requirements?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o #MARINABERLUSCONI MARINA BERLUSCONI É LESBICA PEDOF

By: ANGELA AZZARO EX AMA on Fri, 3 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: ANGELA AZZARO EX AMA

o How to know if someone's caling, but not to have the ringer wake me up.

By: micky on Thu, 12 May 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: micky

o Do you need google assitant for android auto?

By: micky on Fri, 3 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: micky

o Aurora Store FOSS Google Play Store client: Filter Google apps

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 29 May 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: John Robertson

o Real update?

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 1 Jun 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Fake update ?

By: KenW on Mon, 30 May 2022

16

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Joerg Lorenz

o PSA: There is now a commercially available supposedly "de googled" phone

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 31 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Old Android Tablet

By: MajorLanGod on Mon, 30 May 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o PSA: WhatsApp without contacts and WhatsApp on the web for multiple devices

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 27 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o WiFi Calling now working on my Tmobile Galaxy S9 on Verizon MVNO

By: Bob F on Tue, 24 May 2022

14

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Phones with better sound, from built-in speakers?

By: micky on Mon, 23 May 2022

39

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o PSA for privacy - ProtonMail changed all their email/vpn plans for the better

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 25 May 2022

8

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o No WiFi calling on Pixel 6 (or Pixel 3)... in Belgium

By: s|b on Thu, 19 May 2022

68

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Mounting an android device

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 25 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Mounting an android device

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 24 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Mounting an android device

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 24 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Tutorial: Mounting smartphone sdcard & external sdcard onto Windows over Wi-Fi a

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 20 May 2022

3

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Mounting an android device

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 24 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Mounting an android device

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 24 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Mounting an android device

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 24 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Mounting an android device

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 24 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Appear in File Explorer

By: MajorLanGod on Tue, 24 May 2022

3

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o phone slowed down

By: Doğukan Manço on Mon, 23 May 2022

1

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Slower than molasses

By: MajorLanGod on Thu, 19 May 2022

4

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Doğukan Manço

o Battery charge tests - running a battery to 0 frequently - checking re-charge ti

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 5 May 2022

116

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Does connecting a smartphone to WIndows get any better than this?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 21 May 2022

0

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Can someone please explain how permissions work between Android & Windows?

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 19 May 2022

4

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Are you using the "adaptive battery" settings in Android 12?

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 19 May 2022

4

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: flibbertigibbet

o Why can't adb establish a connection all by itself over Wi-Fi?

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 13 May 2022

5

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Google an Apple to remove 1.5M apps

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 16 May 2022

3

1 Year 10 Months ago

By: Alan

o re: "Google Wallet may be making a return" (and "Why is it so complex

By: sms on Sat, 23 Apr 2022

367

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o OT: You want sources, Arlen? OK (Disc brake warping)

By: Alan on Tue, 17 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Alan

o Have you seen these Android 12 "Reset,Delete,GetNew advertising ID" changes?

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 17 May 2022

6

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Mayayana

o VoiceMail

By: jaugustine on Sun, 15 May 2022

6

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: jaugustine

o Re: Google an Apple to remove 1.5M apps

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 17 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: CDC Tracked Phones

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 4 May 2022

222

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Chris

o Completely offline free ad-free passport photo generator

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 15 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Why do the low IQ iKooks like nospam always lie to cover up Apple's faults?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 14 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What is a good free adfree image (usually face) cartooning app?

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 14 Apr 2022

2

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o White dot on the screen of my camera app?

By: micky on Wed, 11 May 2022

3

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Forwarding notifications

By: MajorLanGod on Thu, 12 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: MajorLanGod

o Can't get back the original visual voicemail app

By: Dudley Brooks on Tue, 10 May 2022

2

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Dudley Brooks

o What freeware do you use to share (mirror) an Android phone (remote control) to

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 12 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o forwarding text messages to an email address?

By: The Real Bev on Sat, 23 Apr 2022

134

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Frank Slootweg

o My phone is having a mental breakdown.

By: micky on Tue, 10 May 2022

3

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: micky

o email program with more features

By: micky on Mon, 9 May 2022

4

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: micky

o Plan now for May 11 2022 removal of call recording apps

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 22 Apr 2022

10

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Using Windows to find hidden files on the Android file system over Wi-Fi

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 9 May 2022

4

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Jock and Fred as Rod Speed reincarnations? Even taking over Andy B.?

By: Joerg Lorenz on Tue, 10 May 2022

1

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Rules for Android Pixel 6 passwords?

By: harry on Sat, 7 May 2022

1

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Rob

o Hide file inside of an image with encryption

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 6 May 2022

4

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Carlos E.R.

o Stupidly made updates

By: Carlos E.R. on Fri, 6 May 2022

8

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Rob

o Using Manual Band Selection to Prefer a Specific Band on Your Carrier

By: sms on Thu, 5 May 2022

10

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Alan

o Apple, Google & Microsoft want to kill the password with Passkey standard

By: NewsKrawler on Thu, 5 May 2022

1

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Joerg Lorenz

o Usb-c to usb-c

By: Carlos E.R. on Mon, 2 May 2022

57

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o EU is close to forcing every manufacturer to use USB-C chargers for

By: sms on Fri, 22 Apr 2022

50

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: AJL

o Google has a secret iOS app to help you switch to Android

By: NewsKrawler on Thu, 14 Apr 2022

36

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: nospam

o ip address

By: PietB on Tue, 3 May 2022

74

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Chris

o Rant about tunein.com

By: micky on Sat, 30 Apr 2022

17

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: micky

o Android Bluetooth won't stay enabled

By: T on Wed, 4 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: T

o Re: CDC Tracked Phones

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 4 May 2022

3

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Scam calls

By: The Real Bev on Sun, 28 Nov 2021

406

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: sms

o Impressions of Android 12

By: MajorLanGod on Wed, 4 May 2022

1

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Have ..vehc photo. Do I need .jpg? (Time is of the essence)

By: micky on Sat, 30 Apr 2022

42

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: micky

o One more easy way to copy pictures from phone to computer.

By: micky on Thu, 17 Feb 2022

87

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Follow-up: I need to see the map while driving.

By: micky on Tue, 3 May 2022

1

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: VanguardLH

o Are there places where you can't even make emergency calls

By: micky on Thu, 3 Mar 2022

98

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: micky

o More Apple lies - this time Apple outright "fabricated" its M1 CPU performance p

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 19 Mar 2022

11

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Alan

o iOS-Android-Features [157a] Screen Mirroring to Windows PCs

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 2 May 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Picture in Whatsapp dissapears

By: Fokke Nauta on Thu, 28 Apr 2022

7

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Fokke Nauta

o Is it slower to upload through a hub.

By: micky on Sat, 30 Apr 2022

15

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: sms

o Life is backwards.

By: micky on Wed, 27 Apr 2022

6

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: micky

o smallest wired keyboard?

By: Eli the Bearded on Wed, 13 Apr 2022

381

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Ahem A Rivet's

o Android 12 Update

By: MajorLanGod on Sat, 23 Apr 2022

4

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: s|b

o Why does the phone not get tunein, but the pc using it as a hotspot does?

By: micky on Sun, 24 Apr 2022

3

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: micky

o Should we turn on Google Play Protect?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 6 Mar 2022

10

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Can you get this "Phone Info" APK off Google Play Store <com.inpocketsoftware.an

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 27 Mar 2022

4

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Have you ever tried to CHANGE your unique GSF ID on your Android device?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 24 Apr 2022

3

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o How your phone can be tracked by your wallpaper (and other fingerprints)

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 26 Apr 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o $79 Anker Nano II 100W GaN charger with two USB-C & one USB-A charging port

By: NewsKrawler on Sun, 24 Apr 2022

5

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: MajorLanGod

o exFAT disk not recognized

By: pehache on Tue, 26 Apr 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: pehache

o Back Tap on iPhone (built-in, but hidden). Tap Tap App on Android

By: sms on Mon, 25 Apr 2022

28

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Lewis

o Do you use a WebDAV server on Android?

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 20 Apr 2022

3

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Why I believe the Android version doesn't matter as much as some people (aka iKo

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 25 Jan 2022

10

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple removing apps that haven't been updated recently

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 24 Apr 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple removing apps that haven't been updated recently

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 24 Apr 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o "Barely anyone is using Apple Pay in stores anymore"

By: sms on Thu, 9 Sep 2021

781

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: sms

o "Google Wallet may be making a return" (and "Why is it so complex to

By: sms on Sat, 23 Apr 2022

3

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o GitHub Invidious Android/Windows/Linux alternative to YouTube [no ads, no tracki

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 23 Apr 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Gmail icons

By: Jim S on Thu, 21 Apr 2022

5

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Jim S

o How is this possible????

By: Alan on Fri, 22 Apr 2022

3

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: sms

o How can I get the sound to come via bluetooth.

By: micky on Fri, 22 Apr 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: micky

o any opinions on Genymotion?

By: kantraa on Wed, 20 Apr 2022

3

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Google Wallet may be making a return

By: NewsKrawler on Tue, 19 Apr 2022

14

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burns

o What is a tracker and what should we look for in an app in terms of them?

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 20 Apr 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Is there is a card "wallet" app that doesn't require the net?

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 20 Apr 2022

0

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Apple continues to lead in CPUs

By: Alan on Tue, 8 Mar 2022

142

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Sandman

o I need a command to wake up the phone screen

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 18 Apr 2022

2

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o proceeding after accidental touch protection in samsung

By: micky on Fri, 15 Apr 2022

16

1 Year 11 Months ago

By: micky

o Time to charge YOUR phone from dead to full is what?

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 4 Apr 2022

287

2 Years ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Pixel 6 Pro Fingerprint Reader

By: John McGaw on Sat, 9 Apr 2022

111

2 Years ago

By: nospam

o verizon compatible smart cell phone

By: Ken Hart on Sun, 10 Apr 2022

15

2 Years ago

By: nospam

o How do you report scam apps with fake reviews to Google?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 16 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What is a good app to lock specific apps

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 13 Apr 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Visible service on Verizon phones?

By: Tobiah on Tue, 12 Apr 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: sms

o Google Fi dropped by $10 Friday for unlimited plans at $20/month/line

By: NewsKrawler on Sat, 9 Apr 2022

4

2 Years ago

By: Joerg Lorenz

o What BS propaganda do Android makers spew to spur smartphone sales?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 10 Apr 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: Alan

o Gas burner doesn't start, then gives big poof

By: micky on Fri, 8 Apr 2022

5

2 Years ago

By: gtr

o Google iFixit consumer repair of Pixel batteries, cameras & displays

By: NewsKrawler on Fri, 8 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: NewsKrawler

o New phone - how do I bring over the SMS message history?

By: J. P. Gilliver (John on Thu, 7 Apr 2022

8

2 Years ago

By: J. P. Gilliver (John

o Isn't it amazing how the Androidiots™ can't m

By: Alan on Thu, 7 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: Alan

o Re: 5G map

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 4 Apr 2022

51

2 Years ago

By: Lewis

o [OT] Samsung & Oppo to use custom designed chips

By: Your Name on Thu, 7 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: Your Name

o Google unveiled a new policy today

By: NewsKrawler on Thu, 7 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: NewsKrawler

o Strange logo in status bar at top

By: micky on Wed, 6 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: Carlos E.R.

o My first smartphone Verizon a03s

By: Rudolph Rhein on Tue, 5 Apr 2022

22

2 Years ago

By: nospam

o Mo option give to uninstall app

By: micky on Wed, 6 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: micky

o Follow-up on when I lose internet signal

By: micky on Wed, 6 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: micky

o Mobile Data button

By: micky on Tue, 5 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: micky

o How long does Hotspot stay on.

By: micky on Tue, 5 Apr 2022

2

2 Years ago

By: micky

o Clear Cache

By: Aoli on Fri, 1 Apr 2022

3

2 Years ago

By: Joerg Lorenz

o Apple refuses to honor its warranty - but what CHARGER did Brazil get?

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 5 Apr 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: Alan

o Easily User-Replaceable Batteries, by 2024, Mandated by EU

By: sms on Mon, 4 Apr 2022

5

2 Years ago

By: Alan

o Re: 5G map

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 4 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What is a good app for wi-fi speed tests?

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 28 Mar 2022

6

2 Years ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Ookla 5G coverage maps

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 2 Apr 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Remote camera

By: Jerry on Mon, 4 Apr 2022

1

2 Years ago

By: Bob Martin

o Android 13 may have an API to offer dual-SIM support on eSIMs

By: NewsKrawler on Sun, 3 Apr 2022

0

2 Years ago

By: NewsKrawler