Whoa...I did a 'zcat /vmlinuz > /dev/audio' and I think I heard God... -- mikecd on #Linux

computers / comp.sys.mac.advocacy

Pages:12345
SubjectRepliesLast Message
o Re: Facial recognition allows crooks to steal money from financial accounts of d

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Alan

o Re: iPhones are not "smartphones"

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 2 Apr 2023

27

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: iPhones are not "smartphones"

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: iPhones are not "smartphones"

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

10

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: iPhones are not "smartphones"

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Joel

o Re: iPhones are not "smartphones"

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 3 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: nospam I want to know what apps you've written

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 2 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Remove Google Apps from Android?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 1 Apr 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: mute switch

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 30 Mar 2023

18

1 Year ago

By: RJH

o Re: mute switch

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 30 Mar 2023

18

1 Year ago

By: Alan

o Re: EIGHTEEN new zero-day vulnerabilities found in Samsung Exynos chipsets

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 29 Mar 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: Nic

o Why is it that YELLOW iPhone and 31 exciting new EMOJIS are not said to be "not

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 28 Mar 2023

18

1 Year ago

By: Alan

o Why does nospam NOT say "nobody wants it" nor that "nobody needs it" for the new

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

84

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: iOS 16.4 to bring 31 new emoji, including shaking face, pink heart, two push

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 29 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: Jolly Roger

o Re: OSMAND+ Pricing (was "Casting to tablet while doing something else on the ph

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 28 Mar 2023

2

1 Year ago

By: RonTheGuy

o Re: Recommended cycling/walking app

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 29 Mar 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Jolly Roger

o If you're seeing ads, especially targeted ads - you're on iOS (not Android)

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

40

1 Year ago

By: Thomas E.

o Outlook is a steaming pile of crap

By: Alan on Wed, 15 Feb 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: apple had 8 of 10 best selling phones in 2022

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 9 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Thomas E.

o Why do iMessage & Facetime require constant logging in, while Google Voice does

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 23 Mar 2023

4

1 Year ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: EIGHTEEN new zero-day vulnerabilities found in Samsung Exynos chipsets

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 28 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: EIGHTEEN new zero-day vulnerabilities found in Samsung Exynos chipsets

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 28 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: RonTheGuy

o Home internet 5g

By: Thomas E. on Fri, 24 Feb 2023

18

1 Year ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: Recommended cycling/walking app

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 26 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Alan

o Google Groups Archives for this Usenet newsgroup

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 27 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: EIGHTEEN new zero-day vulnerabilities found in Samsung Exynos chipsets

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 26 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o No repair tools for APFS?

By: -hh on Wed, 22 Mar 2023

3

1 Year ago

By: -hh

o Re: iOS 16 update coming ...

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 20 Mar 2023

39

1 Year ago

By: Jolly Roger

o Re: Apple predicted to remove the Ring/Silent switch on the iPhone 15.

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 22 Mar 2023

1

1 Year ago

By: Alan

o Re: 19 hidden iphone features

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 20 Mar 2023

16

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Free iOS ad blocking 1Blocker full system (not only Safari) firewall only $300 s

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 21 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: iOS 16 update coming ...

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 20 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: iOS 16 update coming ...

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 20 Mar 2023

7

1 Year ago

By: Bob Campbell

o Has Andy Burnelli Really Ever Touched An Apple Product?

By: John on Sun, 19 Mar 2023

0

1 Year ago

By: John

o The iKooks will be happy to know the iPhone is superior in security to the Russi

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 22 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Samsung caught faking it...again!

By: Alan on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Joerg Lorenz

o I'm sure it's got a HUGE battery...

By: Alan on Wed, 15 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Alan

o Re: Millions to fall for hottest but worst Apple iPhone deal in history

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

3

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Jolly Roger

o Re: automatic conversion in Messages

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

8

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Another Android Advantage: Tablets can have a phone number and do voice call

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 13 Mar 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Another Android Advantage: Tablets can have a phone number and do voice call

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Alan

o Re: Another Android Advantage: Tablets can have a phone number and do voice call

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 12 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o How do we show the display variable refresh rate in real time on iOS screens?

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 8 Mar 2023

82

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Joerg Lorenz

o Re: Apple announced a new iPhone-only app exclusively for classical music

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

10

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Alan

o Re: apple had 8 of 10 best selling phones in 2022

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: nospam I want to know what apps you've written

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: nospam I want to know what apps you've written

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 10 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: newsgroup membership

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 9 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: nospam

o Re: Apple announcement today - new yellow color option for iPhone 14 - with matc

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 9 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Internal logs of Andorid (or ios? phones)

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Mar 2023

53

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Alan

o Re: hypothetical situation

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 6 Mar 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: paul

o Re: ipad battery drain rapidly increased in the last week.

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 6 Mar 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Microsoft’s Phone Link app now lets you use iMessage from your PC

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 2 Mar 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Re: Qualcomm CEO says he’s expecting Apple to use its own modems in iPhones

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 2 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: nospam

o Re: Re: Qualcomm CEO says he’s expecting Apple to use its own modems in iPhones

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 2 Mar 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Alan

o Re: apple was not helpful at all

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

10

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: green bubble

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

54

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: nospam

o Re: apple was not helpful at all

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Alan

o Re: Biometric Protection of Individual Apps on Android and iO

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Alan

o Re: apple was not helpful at all

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 27 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Longest support, Android or Apple?

By: Thomas E. on Sun, 26 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: green bubble

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

4

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: *Hemidactylus*

o Re: green bubble

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 23 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Proposition

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 20 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 1 Month ago

By: Alan

o Re: Apple releases new fix for iPhone zero-day exploited by hackers

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 14 Feb 2023

6

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o EVERYTHING iKooks claimed about macOS releases over the years - has been wrong!

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 26 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Richard L. Hamilton

o Re: Why is the most important difference between iOS & Android NOT in the Google

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

10

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: imessage anomaly

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 11 Feb 2023

9

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Michael

o Re: Why can't iOS do something as simple as extract any installed app to re-use

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 11 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Is iOS crippled? Please name a single useful iOS app functionality not on Androi

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 6 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: imessage anomaly

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 11 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: imessage anomaly

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 11 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: wall charger needed

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

22

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Jolly Roger

o Re: New iPhone browsers on the way without WebKit

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

32

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: samsung android os 60gb!

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Jolly Roger

o Re: Why is the most important difference between iOS & Android NOT in the Google

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

7

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: iPhone 14 Pro Over 20% Faster Than Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra in Benchmarks

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: New iPhone browsers on the way without WebKit

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: New iPhone browsers on the way without WebKit

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 8 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: What is the SIZE difference between iOS & Android updates?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

54

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: Why is the most important difference between iOS & Android NOT in the Google

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: GPS Accuracy: Android versus iPhone

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: What is the SIZE difference between iOS & Android updates?

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

3

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: What is the SIZE difference between iOS & Android updates?

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 7 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: What is the SIZE difference between iOS & Android updates?

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 5 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: seamless updates

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple iMessage Now Working On My Windows and Android Devices Using AirMessag

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple iMessage Now Working On My Windows and Android Devices Using AirMessag

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: seamless updates

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: wall charger needed

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: iphone sales fall short

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: seamless updates

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: seamless updates

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 4 Feb 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Joerg Lorenz

o Re: Are there any battery packs can do MagSafe, wireless, AND lightning connecti

[...]

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 3 Feb 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan Browne

o Whenever I forget I'm reminded...

By: Alan on Wed, 1 Feb 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Hey, I had one of those Thinkpads!

By: -hh on Sun, 29 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: Updated iOS & iPadOS (1/23/2023)...

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 24 Jan 2023

6

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Jolly Roger

o Re: Android AV

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 26 Jan 2023

22

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o OT: Indiana road regulations

By: Thomas E. on Mon, 9 Jan 2023

37

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: Android AV

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 26 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple Now Supports Physical Security Keys in iOS 16

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 26 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o OT: "In a nutshell"

By: Alan on Sat, 14 Jan 2023

26

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: -hh

o Why are there arguments about something as simple as the fact that most Android

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: alan

o Re: Updated iOS & iPadOS (1/23/2023)...

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 24 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Rod Speed

o Re: iOS 16.3 and 15.7.3 out

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 24 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Peter

o Re: iOS 16.3 and 15.7.3 out

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Jolly Roger

o OT: Figuring out video editing

By: Thomas E. on Tue, 24 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o OT: Racing: Those who matter seem to think I'm doing alright.

By: Alan on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o 0% of iPhones have key modern hardware capabilities - while from 66% to 78% of A

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 19 Jan 2023

168

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Thomas

o Re: Could a "magsafe" wireless charger get full spec output with a 5W usb brick

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 23 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: any tips for a new iPhone 13 mini user

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

8

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: Could a "magsafe" wireless charger get full spec output with a 5W usb brick

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

4

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: nospam

o Re: wall charger needed

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Modern high-wattage cross compatible wall charger needed (USB-A + USB-A + US

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: any tips for a new iPhone 13 mini user

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: nospam

o Re: wall charger needed

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: find my car

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: wall charger needed

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 22 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Moving files

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 21 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 2 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: Moving files

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 19 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 19 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

9

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: sms

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 18 Jan 2023

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Rod Speed

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 18 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 18 Jan 2023

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: AJL

[...]

o Re: Do iOS apps, especially Google iOS apps, incorporate the GSF Google Services

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 16 Jan 2023

5

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 17 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What Any is missing about phone updates

By: Thomas E. on Mon, 16 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Second Baker lie

By: Thomas E. on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

12

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: Re: Total Cost of Ownership—iPhone Versus Android

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 6 Jan 2023

39

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: SMS

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Realistc (not ficticious) total cost of ownership calculation which is belie

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 15 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o How does anyone put up with this crap?

By: Alan on Wed, 4 Jan 2023

7

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: Apple is raising the price of battery replacements

By: Thomas on Wed, 11 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas

o Re: Apple is raising the price of battery replacements

By: Thomas on Wed, 11 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas

o Re: Apple is raising the price of battery replacements

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

50

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple is raising the price of battery replacements

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 5 Jan 2023

4

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: Apple will continue to rely on Qualcomm for 5G chips in 2024 including iPhon

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 10 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: Apple is raising the price of battery replacements

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple will continue to rely on Qualcomm for 5G chips in 2024 including iPhon

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: Apple is raising the price of battery replacements

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 8 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Total Cost of Ownership—iPhone Versus Android

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 7 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple is raising the price of battery replacements

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 6 Jan 2023

11

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: SD corrupt

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 7 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple will continue to rely on Qualcomm for 5G chips in 2024 including iPhon

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 7 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: What exactly is the point of this ridiculous thread?

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 4 Jan 2023

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Why does such basic stuff as this consistently fail...

By: Alan on Tue, 3 Jan 2023

7

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: WolfFan

o Re: Apple's value plunged nearly $1 trillion in 2022. Here's what that says abou

By: Miley Cyrus - piece on Mon, 2 Jan 2023

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: WolfFan

o FYI

By: Thomas E. on Mon, 12 Dec 2022

30

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Alan

o Is nospam correct that the only way to get basic functionality on iOS is to writ

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 16 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Wife's Christmas present

By: Thomas E. on Sat, 24 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o OT: WTF Dell and Microsoft?

By: Thomas E. on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

13

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: Apple stock falls for fourth consecutive session

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: EU may mandate battery replacement by consumers

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: EU may mandate battery replacement by consumers

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 29 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: EU may mandate battery replacement by consumers

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 27 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Transferring data between iOS and Android using high frequency ultrasonic au

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 28 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Transferring data between iOS and Android using high frequency ultrasonic au

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 27 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Transferring data between iOS and Android using high frequency ultrasonic au

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 27 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: nospam

o Re: Transferring data between iOS and Android using high frequency ultrasonic au

By: Andy Burnelli on Tue, 27 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Merry Christmas

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 25 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Ed Cryer

o Re: EU may mandate battery replacement by consumers

By: Andy Burnelli on Sun, 25 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What most iPhone users are ignorant of is how fantastically primitive the iOS up

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 24 Dec 2022

15

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Your Name

o Re: EU may mandate battery replacement by consumers

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 23 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Apple Makes Vastly Superior Hardware And Software

By: John on Sat, 17 Dec 2022

5

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Alan Baker, stalker

By: Thomas E. on Wed, 21 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: EU may mandate battery replacement by consumers

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 21 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Wife’s iPad

By: Thomas E. on Tue, 13 Dec 2022

6

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: "Apple Considering Dropping Requirement for iPhone Web Browsers to Use WebKi

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

39

1 Year 3 Months ago

By: Alan

o Re: "Apple Considering Dropping Requirement for iPhone Web Browsers to Use WebKi

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: "Apple Considering Dropping Requirement for iPhone Web Browsers to Use WebKi

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: "Apple Considering Dropping Requirement for iPhone Web Browsers to Use WebKi

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: "Apple Considering Dropping Requirement for iPhone Web Browsers to Use WebKi

By: Andy Burnelli on Mon, 19 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple Rumored to Allow Third Party App Stores, At Least in the EU

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 14 Dec 2022

14

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: nospam

o Is there a mock GPS location spoofer on the Apple iOS App Store or not?

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 16 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o What unique tracking identifier does Apple add to _every_ IPA you install from t

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 16 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple Rumored to Allow Third Party App Stores, At Least in the EU

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 15 Dec 2022

2

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o The pace of change (OCR on images)

By: Alan on Thu, 1 Dec 2022

15

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Alan

o Simple example of where, daily, iOS is primitively crippled - compared to Androi

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 15 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Thomas E.

o Re: How hard can it be to find an Android text editor that edits plain text file

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 15 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: Apple Rumored to Allow Third Party App Stores, At Least in the EU

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 14 Dec 2022

4

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: iOS 16.2 is out

By: Andy Burnelli on Wed, 14 Dec 2022

3

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Your Name

o Anyone wanna' take bets on when nospam will own up to his own words?

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 4 Nov 2022

6

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Apple Software Install Experience

By: John on Wed, 14 Dec 2022

1

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Peter Köhlmann

o Re: Tutorial: How to wirelessly mirror Android YouTube sans ads onto Windows/Lin

By: Andy Burnelli on Thu, 8 Dec 2022

10

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli

o Re: AirDrop 10-minute limit for Everyone in iOS 16.2

By: Andy Burnelli on Fri, 9 Dec 2022

18

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Snit

o Re: AirDrop 10-minute limit for Everyone in iOS 16.2

By: Andy Burnelli on Sat, 10 Dec 2022

0

1 Year 4 Months ago

By: Andy Burnelli