Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2022 08:11:40 -0700 (PDT)
<233e54ee-91ee-4ba2-8f68-513f4d07d798n@googlegroups.com> <ccf743b4-966c-4cb7-86b9-52fa09543e29n@googlegroups.com>
<f77040c9-48e1-4564-92ef-0e885c3c1affn@googlegroups.com> <996e04a9-bae5-427d-97d0-d2f885d4d71en@googlegroups.com>
<5f6aff85-3645-44f2-be72-20f466592be4n@googlegroups.com> <1236798d-c0ed-49a9-92a0-84824fd7dc47n@googlegroups.com>
<b89141d9-e42e-492b-9966-937e90a96dabn@googlegroups.com> <9b33a1bb-590a-41d4-b828-81c75a7bfee6n@googlegroups.com>
<6ef8637d-265f-4496-b26c-5785a43b8d8an@googlegroups.com> <0fa70496-9886-4920-8d86-65550d45f1a0n@googlegroups.com>
<03149c39-11f7-487d-8c93-3ae738c97983n@googlegroups.com> <643ce77c-3f22-49e5-8d15-fe5c73b1d738n@googlegroups.com>
<a9670c25-a4b0-482d-b3b5-1a45ba41b037n@googlegroups.com> <f89cbc3d-31c8-48ed-a787-ddbec8e48695n@googlegroups.com>
<5cf9c5f4-b8ab-44b1-b615-4601d4767f91n@googlegroups.com> <b29d7544-828f-4fe3-a669-3f793b6d9dcdn@googlegroups.com>
<db5c5de1-2c7e-4043-b13e-2fb38e340322n@googlegroups.com> <376a8cf6-dfd1-4ae1-9bc3-ae402840d3c7n@googlegroups.com>
<d3ce2e4a-d63a-4186-b181-5d9cfee11cb1n@googlegroups.com> <151f68f6-1152-498d-aa5c-7b5f893574ban@googlegroups.com>
<ea30dff1-fe09-49ca-a1b2-fdf9e8f05c58n@googlegroups.com> <2ffd5f04-e481-4548-95d2-8f7f41d01e80n@googlegroups.com>
<83b36374-b371-4f25-a17e-0a2bc78588f7n@googlegroups.com> <bcae4516-04dc-415b-8b86-fe307914df75n@googlegroups.com>
<ff192869-7d1d-4f64-9e47-239ccc2bae5fn@googlegroups.com> <e0c94d46-dafb-4058-9a29-97ec8bf8764fn@googlegroups.com>
<c859ad80-d7be-4c9a-b213-e072f1472f86n@googlegroups.com> <db759a7b-93fc-4027-b7d3-107d60086073n@googlegroups.com>
<3fda4312-fe44-44fd-a3ca-1388e42be0c1n@googlegroups.com> <39b0985e-c653-4949-b9f2-cf73e3e5dc45n@googlegroups.com>
<fcb72325-49da-4557-84bb-1153bd1deb30n@googlegroups.com> <1c4b34de-b6c7-4a6d-8e60-e14ee6841695n@googlegroups.com>
<96be917a-432a-46d7-a4ff-2a3755304df2n@googlegroups.com> <7404e59d-0247-4937-b61e-83ae139ad4a5n@googlegroups.com>
<72327ddd-9fc0-494c-8644-5b592e06c48dn@googlegroups.com> <b835b11f-22cd-47b1-8435-9cc90dbcb563n@googlegroups.com>
<4baeea91-9907-4efd-a5c6-8d977261c71bn@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Its a shame that stackoverflow doesn't support Prolog
From: jul...@diegidio.name (Julio Di Egidio)
 by: Julio Di Egidio - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 15:11 UTC

On Tuesday, 5 April 2022 at 20:45:29 UTC+2, burs...@gmail.com wrote:

> LoL,

Lough at your stupid ass.

> no more bella italy for culio?

Ruined already, just as everywhere else: half of it sold out (guess who's been cashing in and who's been buying), and the rest is by now pretty much a poisoned dump, from the environment to the culture to everything else in between. And of course mine is voluntary exile -fuck you-, which is all we non-violent sane people at this point can do: vouch for you fucking morons to manage to kill yourself sooner than later, the only care meanwhile being to prevent you from dragging everybody and everything else down with you: which is the opposite of an easy feat of course.

Sure, you keep going, this isn't about you...

(EOD.)

Julio

> ju...@diegidio.name schrieb am Dienstag, 5. April 2022 um 17:50:50 UTC+2:
> > On Tuesday, 5 April 2022 at 15:55:34 UTC+2, auto-Burse wrote:
> >
> > > MOSCOW, March 30. /TASS/. Russian President
> > > Vladimir Putin banned the acquisition of foreign software
> > > for critical information infrastructure
> > And rightly so, and of hardware: it's all just full of backdoors, don't ya know? As it's also true that typical western content and "globalisation", from food to culture passing by literally everything, is plain poison and brainwashing and so it's been systematically since just after WW2, to accompany the most atrocious real frauds and crimes against humanity: so they'd at least better use their own... Indeed, I for one am gonna escape from this insane and deadly, not to mention indecent and retarded, shithole as soon as I can.
> >
> > Fuck the UK, the US and the EU, from the act of fencing the land to the full scale global genocidal crimes, as if the crusades or the conquistadores hadn't done enough damage: concurrent to the systematic domestic cultivation of the shittiest, most ignorant and vilest people in the entire history of humanity: the true children of the Huns, where they pass not even grass grows anymore.
> >
> > Enough said.

devel / comp.lang.prolog / Re: Its a shame that stackoverflow doesn't support Prolog