Newsgroups: comp.lang.prolog
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 05:14:36 -0700 (PDT)
<96be917a-432a-46d7-a4ff-2a3755304df2n@googlegroups.com> <7404e59d-0247-4937-b61e-83ae139ad4a5n@googlegroups.com>
<72327ddd-9fc0-494c-8644-5b592e06c48dn@googlegroups.com> <b835b11f-22cd-47b1-8435-9cc90dbcb563n@googlegroups.com>
<4baeea91-9907-4efd-a5c6-8d977261c71bn@googlegroups.com> <b73a2d7a-bacc-4aa9-a492-c354929650den@googlegroups.com>
<7bbe81ca-3dea-4822-b1ab-0f58e4c8b5dfn@googlegroups.com> <1282effe-9435-490f-9f55-3fead1c8457bn@googlegroups.com>
<8d97013d-a9f2-4d51-8438-ba8ab7a3cf85n@googlegroups.com> <0c45cc76-2666-47d1-a704-172a2ca07480n@googlegroups.com>
<16da971d-a822-4be0-b44c-f93c716c10aen@googlegroups.com> <3fb03a72-be99-48d2-ac19-2cb87966ee81n@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Its a shame that stackoverflow doesn't support Prolog
From: burse...@gmail.com (Mostowski Collapse)
 by: Mostowski Collapse - Fri, 29 Apr 2022 12:14 UTC

But I guess that trolling me has to do, that
my answers was the only serious answers, and the
remaining answers, I deleted my two answers,

are troll answers, which will leave Dan Christensen
totally in the dark. One answer circumewents introducing
the function space concept of set theory,

and balantly denies any relationship to set theory,
the other answer jumps to Bourbaki, and then operates
with F[X] i.e. not the absolute notion img(F),

but some relative notion img(F|X). So here you have
it stack exchange rather builds walls, than answers
some questions, because they can do so.

The people who know the matter possibly enjoy trolling
stupid questions like those of Dan Christensen,
so it will take another 30 years until he leaves

his current local maximum of ignorance.

But well he could read a book. Why does he need
the cesspool of stack exchange? Thats of course his
fault that he is unable to read a book.

In as far well served stack exchange! Congratulations.

Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Freitag, 29. April 2022 um 14:12:49 UTC+2:
> Shoenfield publish in 1960 bit I guess from 1950. So around
> 70 years. But I am waiting for the moment that a ruSSian Nazi
> comes around the corner and declares set theory Nazi.
>
> Altreay the stack exchange Nazis cannot digest that
> the real valued function abs : R -> R nicely shows the
> difference between declared codomain and computed
>
> range. There are now comrades on the stack exchange,
> that deny the status of a fallacy to this here, possibly
> because they even don't know set exponentiation:
>
> /* Not Provable, Fallacy */
> f e B^A => rng(f) = B
> I made screenshots of the stack exchange nonsense...
>
> LoL
>
> The cesspool stack exchange only gives proof again of
> that this film is an exact prediction of our future. Stack
> exchange is full of bit rot and inapt to anything usueful.
>
> Idiocracy: Garbage Avalanche of 2505
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fANBbXBp_gM
> Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Freitag, 29. April 2022 um 11:18:21 UTC+2:
> > Its amazing that 100 years set theory, this goblet
> > has surely passed this person, not only Dan Christensen.
> > Mostowski Collapse schrieb am Freitag, 29. April 2022 um 11:09:47 UTC+2:
> > > No wonder Logtalk is such a nonsense. This dickhead
> > > from Porto has no clue about mathematics.
> > >
> > > He even doesn't understand this fallacy:
> > >
> > > /* Not Provable */
> > > f e B^A => rng(f) = B
> > >
> > > José Carlos de Sousa Oliveira Santos
> > > https://www.fc.up.pt/mp/jcsantos/
> > >
> > > Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

devel / comp.lang.prolog / Re: Its a shame that stackoverflow doesn't support Prolog