Cold hands, no gloves.

interests / rec.games.chess.misc / Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get intoMarko I
`* Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get intoEli Kesef
 +* Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get intoWilliam Hyde
 |`* Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get intoEli Kesef
 | `- Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get intoEli Kesef
 `* Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get intoMichael Harris
  `* Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get intoWanda Wladyslawa Nida
   `* Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get intoNIDA OTR Shows
    `- Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US JunJan Lubek

1
Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

<83a53843-06db-4a4a-afb5-fd564e3ccc7fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=394&group=rec.games.chess.misc#394

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 14:39:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into
the US Junior Closed Championship
From: dairyma...@gmail.com (Marko I)
 by: Marko I - Fri, 17 Dec 2021 22:39 UTC

On Monday, April 5, 1999 at 2:00:00 AM UTC-5, Sam Sloan wrote:
> [...]
> THIS IS MR. STERIEV LJUPCO AND I DEMAND YOU TAKE OFF MY NAME FROM YOUR
> WEB. ( SPEAKING OF STAN VAUGHAN, IS HE A MASTER ANYWAY , CAN YOU
> PROOVE HE CHEATED, NO !?! )
> WHAT DO YOU MEAN: "EARNED", I CRUSHED MANY MASTERS ( MOSTLY EXPERTS )
> IN THE CHICAGO AREA. YOU GUYS CAN'T PROOVE NOTHING ABOUT MY RATING. MY
> YUGOSLAVIAN RATING IS WELL OVER 2100, THE HIGHEST YUG. RATING I HAD
> WAS 2333, I DON'T CONSIDER MYSELF TO BE 2400, BUT AT LEAST 2200 ELO,
> YES I DO !!! AND I CAN PROOVE THAT. I HAD MANY REASONS TO LOOSE ALL
> THOSE NINE GAMES ON PURPOSE, OK ( LOOK AT THE QUALITY OF GAMES: #1 AND
> #9 ) THEY WERE A NICE CREATION, UNTIL I LOST A ROOK ON PURPOSE AND
> FAILED TO DRAW GAME #9, THE MAIN REASON WAS: I WANTED TO DISAPPOINT
> SOMEBODY WHO HAD HURT ME A LOT IN MY LIFE, TO GET EVEN WITH, I DON'T
> CARE ABOUT USCF RATING ANYWAY, MY YUGO RATING IS NOW: 2175 ( USCF 2275
> ), AND I'M VERY HAPPY WITH IT.
> AFTER THE NATO TERRORISTS STOP BOMBING YUGOSLAVIA I WILL GO BACK THERE
> AND PLAY SOME TOURNAMENTS AS I DO AT LEAST 2 TIMES IN A YEAR. LONG
> ONES OLY. I USUALLY PLAY MANY GAMES.
> THANK GOD I FOUND YOU BY ACCIDENT, SO I CAN STRAIGHTEN EVERYTHING OUT!
> P.S. AND YES, I HATE USCF, BUT I'M GLAD MY RATING IS DOWN, THIS WAY I
> CAN CRUSH WITH MY EYES CLOSED ALL THE PEOPLE IN MY GROUP AND WIN SOME
> MONEY, ANYTIME I'LL FEEL LIKE IT, AND BROTHER I HAVE A LEGAL RIGHT TO
> DO IT NOW AFTER THE STUPID USCF PEOPLE TOOK MY RATING DOWN, I'M GLAD
> IT'S DOWN, I'M ALSO GLAD MY YUGOSALVIAN RATING IS ON THE MASTER'S
> LEVEL, AND YES I PLAYED MANY FM'S, I CAN SEND YOU SOME GAMES, IF YOU
> PAY ME FOR S&H, ON A DISK, AGAINST COMPUTERS AS WELL I PLAY BETTER,
> TOTAL PRICE IS 10$ !@!! OVER 500 GAMES AND 500 PUZZLES I CREATED!@!!
> GOOD-BYE DUDE, AND YES I'LL BE ON TV VERY SOON WITH MY NEW CHESS
> COMPANY, ON A TALK SHOW, AND NO, I WILL NEVER HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH
> THE USCF FOLKS !!!
> VERY SERIOUSLY: MR. CM/(GM) STERIEV LUPCO
> NO MATTER WHAT YOU OR THE USCF THINK, U GUYS ARE REALLY WRONG, I LOVE
> CHESS AND I SUPPORT CHESS AND YOU SHOULD THANK ME FOR BEING THE:
> CHESS-AMBASSADOR OF THE WORLD, I SUPPORT THE CHESS INTO OLYMPICS, I
> HAVE MY OWN NEWSPAPER CHESS-COLUMN, ON MY FORMER WEEKLY ELVIS RADIO
> SHOW I TALKED ABOUT CHESS A LOT, AND YES I PERSONALLY WON FEW BLITZ
> GAMES AGAINST IM/GM PALOS OSMAN, 10 MINUTES BLITZ, I WON TWO, LOST TWO
> AND DREW FOUR OF THEM... BUT I AM NOT A 100% PLAYER IN ANY BLITZ MODE!
> YOU ARE NO JUDGE TO JUDGE OTHERS MAN !!!!!!!
> Dear Mr. Steriev Ljupco,
> I am sorry but I cannot take your name off of my chess web site.
> You have earned a place in chess infamy, a name which will never be
> forgotten in the annals of US Chess.
> You somehow managed to get into the US Junior Closed Championship,
> preventing somebody more deserving from playing, and then you lost all
> your games on purpose, you say.
> For this you have made a name for yourself, a name which will never be

FUCK YOU SAM SLOAN, FUCK YOUR HALF TRUTHS, LIES, PUBLICATION OF UNPREPARED PRIVATE EMAIL AND YOU ARE BONA FIDE LOWLY PEDOPHILE:
http://encyclopediasupreme.org/SAMSLOAN-REBUTTALS/

Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

<a64c98fa-a503-4a37-a5f2-18a537b26278n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=395&group=rec.games.chess.misc#395

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 07:48:11 -0800 (PST)
the US Junior Closed Championship
From: nastyhor...@gmail.com (Eli Kesef)
 by: Eli Kesef - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 15:48 UTC

Bs"d

Sam, now you're here anyway, I have a question. I know you like(d?) to play the Damiano defense. No problem. Nobody is perfect. We all have our idiosyncrasies.

But why, oh why, in the US open of 2007, when you played the Damiano, and the opponent, A Lenderman, smacked his horse into e5, did you take his horse with you f pawn? I mean: EVERY Damiano player knows that is just not done. That is just not possible. And therefore you went down in that game on move 26.
So what happened that day? A very hot day? Party the night before? High fever? I'm wondering. Please explain.
Thanks.

https://tinyurl.com/4k-with-u

Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

<7c19a770-e78d-482a-90e4-aedbe64e32a1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=396&group=rec.games.chess.misc#396

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 15:07:13 -0800 (PST)
the US Junior Closed Championship
From: wthyde1...@gmail.com (William Hyde)
 by: William Hyde - Sat, 18 Dec 2021 23:07 UTC

On Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 10:48:13 AM UTC-5, Eli Kesef wrote:
> Bs"d
>
> Sam, now you're here anyway, I have a question. I know you like(d?) to play the Damiano defense. No problem. Nobody is perfect. We all have our idiosyncrasies.
>
> But why, oh why, in the US open of 2007, when you played the Damiano, and the opponent, A Lenderman, smacked his horse into e5, did you take his horse with you f pawn? I mean: EVERY Damiano player knows that is just not done. That is just not possible. And therefore you went down in that game on move 26.

There is such a rich web of fakery and lies about Sam Sloan that I must ask whether you are sure he played this.

I can recall posts from Sam Sloan, the fake Sam Sloan, the allegedly real Sam Sloan. Somewhere between one and fifty people were making these posts.

William Hyde

Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

<e4c819be-ddce-457e-89bd-0fa4a8e662a5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=399&group=rec.games.chess.misc#399

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 22:35:53 -0800 (PST)
the US Junior Closed Championship
From: nastyhor...@gmail.com (Eli Kesef)
 by: Eli Kesef - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 06:35 UTC

On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 1:07:14 AM UTC+2, William Hyde wrote:
> On Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 10:48:13 AM UTC-5, Eli Kesef wrote:
> > Bs"d
> >
> > Sam, now you're here anyway, I have a question. I know you like(d?) to play the Damiano defense. No problem. Nobody is perfect. We all have our idiosyncrasies.
> >
> > But why, oh why, in the US open of 2007, when you played the Damiano, and the opponent, A Lenderman, smacked his horse into e5, did you take his horse with you f pawn? I mean: EVERY Damiano player knows that is just not done. That is just not possible. And therefore you went down in that game on move 26.
> There is such a rich web of fakery and lies about Sam Sloan that I must ask whether you are sure he played this.
>
> I can recall posts from Sam Sloan, the fake Sam Sloan, the allegedly real Sam Sloan. Somewhere between one and fifty people were making these posts.
>
> William Hyde

Bs"d

The info about that game I didn't get from Usenet, I got it from a book written by IM Gary Lane.

And it is generally known that Sam likes to play the Damiano defense.

http://tinyurl.com/will-be-fun

Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

<4f07c1dd-476a-4b5c-a30b-75908314a063n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=400&group=rec.games.chess.misc#400

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 22:52:57 -0800 (PST)
the US Junior Closed Championship
From: nastyhor...@gmail.com (Eli Kesef)
 by: Eli Kesef - Sun, 19 Dec 2021 06:52 UTC

On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 8:35:54 AM UTC+2, Eli Kesef wrote:
> On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 1:07:14 AM UTC+2, William Hyde wrote:
> > On Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 10:48:13 AM UTC-5, Eli Kesef wrote:
> > > Bs"d
> > >
> > > Sam, now you're here anyway, I have a question. I know you like(d?) to play the Damiano defense. No problem. Nobody is perfect. We all have our idiosyncrasies.
> > >
> > > But why, oh why, in the US open of 2007, when you played the Damiano, and the opponent, A Lenderman, smacked his horse into e5, did you take his horse with you f pawn? I mean: EVERY Damiano player knows that is just not done. That is just not possible. And therefore you went down in that game on move 26.
> > There is such a rich web of fakery and lies about Sam Sloan that I must ask whether you are sure he played this.
> >
> > I can recall posts from Sam Sloan, the fake Sam Sloan, the allegedly real Sam Sloan. Somewhere between one and fifty people were making these posts.
> >
> > William Hyde
> Bs"d
>
> The info about that game I didn't get from Usenet, I got it from a book written by IM Gary Lane.
>
> And it is generally known that Sam likes to play the Damiano defense.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/will-be-fun

Bs"d

Here is the game: 1. e4 e5 2. Nf3 f6 3. Nxe5 fxe5 4. Qh5+ Ke7 5. Qxe5+ Kf7 6. Bc4+ d5 7. Bxd5+ Kg6 8. Qg3+ Qg5 9. Qxc7 Ne7 10. h4 Nxd5 11. Qxc8 Bb4 12. Qe6+ Qf6 13. Qxd5 Rf8 14. Qg5+ Qxg5 15. hxg5 Nc6 16. c3 Rae8 17. f3 Bd6 18. d4 Bg3+ 19. Ke2 Ne7 20. Kd3 Nc6 21. Be3 Rd8 22. Nd2 Ne5+ 23. Ke2 Nf7 24.. f4 h5 25. f5+ Kh7 26. f6 Black resigns

https://tinyurl.com/tramp-checkers

Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

<81a0afdb-f362-4b03-a47c-e624a9e1cfcan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=404&group=rec.games.chess.misc#404

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2021 16:16:42 -0800 (PST)
the US Junior Closed Championship
From: mikeharr...@gmail.com (Michael Harris)
 by: Michael Harris - Fri, 24 Dec 2021 00:16 UTC

On Saturday, December 18, 2021 at 9:48:13 AM UTC-6, Eli Kesef wrote:
> Bs"d
>
> Sam, now you're here anyway, I have a question. I know you like(d?) to play the Damiano defense. No problem. Nobody is perfect. We all have our idiosyncrasies.
>
> But why, oh why, in the US open of 2007, when you played the Damiano, and the opponent, A Lenderman, smacked his horse into e5, did you take his horse with you f pawn? I mean: EVERY Damiano player knows that is just not done. That is just not possible. And therefore you went down in that game on move 26.
> So what happened that day? A very hot day? Party the night before? High fever? I'm wondering. Please explain.
> Thanks.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/4k-with-u

YEA, SAM SLOAN LOVES TO MAKE WRONG MOVES!!!
https://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=138337
https://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessuser?uname=lupco%20jan%20steriev

LJUPCO/LUPCO STERIEV IS UNDEFEATED IN CORRESPONDENCE CHESS: 1998-2003:
http://geocities.ws/cmby2k
https://www.iccf.com/player?id=540557 rating, almost 2100, but at the time 20 games were needed to have official rating and iccf did not rate many games, so official rating should be over 2300!

Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

<781e261b-6200-4754-b32f-8499efe5cda3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=414&group=rec.games.chess.misc#414

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2021 18:34:52 -0800 (PST)
the US Junior Closed Championship
From: wandawla...@gmail.com (Wanda Wladyslawa Nida)
 by: Wanda Wladyslawa Nid - Wed, 29 Dec 2021 02:34 UTC

Interesting musings on people mentioned here:

https://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=138337&kpage=2#kibitzing

Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

<84f77511-f2f0-4fde-854d-1b4d90b640b9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=440&group=rec.games.chess.misc#440

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 23:49:00 -0800 (PST)
the US Junior Closed Championship
From: gildysh...@gmail.com (NIDA OTR Shows)
 by: NIDA OTR Shows - Sat, 15 Jan 2022 07:49 UTC

On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 at 8:34:54 PM UTC-6, Wanda Wladyslawa Nida wrote:
> Interesting musings on people mentioned here:
>
> https://www.chessgames.com/perl/chessplayer?pid=138337&kpage=2#kibitzing

HOW COME SHITTY SAM SLOAN IS ONLY POINTING OUT ON HIS ANUSHA.COM HATE SITE (1999-PRESENT) TO LUPCO'S 11 MOVES LOSS TO IPPOLITO... AFTER 11 MOVES, YES, ON MASTER LEVEL GAME WAS LOST, BUT GAME LASTED FOR 30 MORE MOVES.... WANDA GAVE INTERESTING LINK, HERE ARE SOME LS GAMES FROM 1997 CHAMPIONSHIP AND MORE: AS LONG AS YOU SHOW SHITTY GAMES, SHOW MASTER LEVEL GAMES, DUH... SAM SLOAN ONE SIDED PEDOPHILE AND WIKIPEDOIA'S ANTANDRUS DAVID WHO USE THAT SINGLE GAME AGAINST GREAT PLAYER:

Download Lubek's Big Castle/Opening Moves Lottery software:
encyclopediasupreme.org/0000pgnviewer.exe

Enjoy some great samples !!!

[Event "WCA-EURO CHAMPIONSHIP RE-MATCH SUPER 0-0-0-0 BONUS ROUNDS"]
[Site "ARTISTIC 0-0-0-0 GAME/geocities.ws/cmby2k"]
[Date "2001.8.03-2002.7.10"]
[Round "1a-Official-Lubek's 0-0-0-0 Viewer Required!"]
[White "GM Jan Lubek"]
[Black "GM Radovan Matic"]
[Result "1-0"]
[FEN "1r1kr3/2pp1p2/1pn3p1/4Pp1p/p1PP4/P3R3/1P2BPPP/2KR4 w - - 0 1"]

1.c4 e6 2.Nc3 b6 3.d4 Bb7 4.e4 Bb4 5.e5 Ne7 6.Qg4 Nf5 7.Bg5 h5
8.Qf5 ef5 9.Bd8 Kd8 10.0-0-0-0 Bc3 11.Rc3 Re8 12.Nf3 Be4 13.Kc1 Nc6
14.Be2 g6 15.a3 a5 16.Rd1 Bf3 17.Rf3 Rb8 18.Re3 a4
19.Kc2{10.0-0-0-0 Bc3 11.Rc3 Re8 12.Nf3 Be4 13.Kc1 Nc6
14.Be2 g6 15.a3 a5 16.Rd1 Bf3 17.Rf3 Rb8 18.Re3 a4 played before} Na5
20.f4 c5 21.d5 Ke7 22.d6+ Kf8 23.Kc3 Nc6 24.Bf3 Nd4 25.Rxd4 cxd4+
26.Kd4 Rec8 27.b4 ab3 28.Rb3 Kg7 29.h4 Kf8 30.Rb5 f6 31.a4 fe5
32.fe5 Ke8 33.Bd5 Rd8 34.c5 bc5 35.Kc4 {White's Excellent Move,
if the King takes the pawn, rook gets into white's territory,
picks up pawns and has good winning chances!} f4 36.a5 Rxb5
37.Kxb5 ! {If... c4 38.Kxc4 Rc8 39.Kb5!!!} 1-0

1.c4 e6 2.Nc3 b6 3.d4 Bb7 4.e4 Bb4 5.e5 Ne7 6.Qg4 Nf5 7.Bg5 h5 8.Qf5 ef5 9.Bd8 Kd8 10.0-0-0-0 Bc3 11.Rc3 Re8 12.Nf3 Be4 13.Kc1 Nc6 14.Be2 g6 15.a3 a5 16.Rd1 Bf3 17.Rf3 Rb8 18.Re3 a4 19.Kc210.0-0-0-0 ♗c3 11.♖c3 ♖e8 12.♘f3 ♗e4 13.♔c1 ♘c6 14.♗e2 g6 15.a3 a5 16.♖d1 ♗f3 17.♖f3 ♖b8 18.♖e3 a4 played before Na5 20.f4 c5 21.d5 Ke7 22.d6+ Kf8 23.Kc3 Nc6 24.Bf3 Nd4 25.Rxd4 cxd4+ 26.Kd4 Rec8 27.b4 ab3 28.Rb3 Kg7 29.h4 Kf8 30.Rb5 f6 31.a4 fe5 32.fe5 Ke8 33.Bd5 Rd8 34.c5 bc5 35.Kc4 White's Excellent Move, if the ♔ing takes the pawn, rook gets into white's territory, picks up pawns and has excellent winning chances! f4 36.a5 Rxb5 37.Kxb5! If.... c4 38.♔xc4 ♖c8 39.♔b5!!! 1-0

3 players offered ljupco/lupco steriev draw, he refused; It's obvious this 1997 american junior championship did not matter to him:

[Event "The 1997 U.S. Junior Closed Championship"] [Site "Bloomington, IL"]
[Date "6-21-1997"]
[Round "1 - DRAW WAS OFFERED HEFORE FOR SURE"]
[White "IM Shliperman Igor"]
[EloWhite "2500"]
[Black "CM/NM Steriev Lupco"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]

1. d2-d4 g8-f6
2. c2-c4 e7-e6
3. g1-f3 d7-d5
4. b1-c3 f8-b4
5. c1-g5 e8-g8
6. e2-e3 h7-h6
7. g5-h4 b8-d7
8. a1-c1 c7-c6
9. d1-b3 b4-a5
10. c4xd5 e6xd5
11. f1-d3 f8-e8
12. e1-g1 d8-b6
13. b3-c2 e8-e6
14. d3-f5 e6-e7
15. c3-a4 b6-d8
16. a4-c5 g7-g5
17. f3xg5 h6xg5
18. h4xg5 g8-g7
19. f2-f4 d7xc5
20. d4xc5 e7xe3
21. f5xc8 d8xc8
22. c2-f2 f6-g4! Steriev is clearly winning but because of time trouble draw was offered but refused!

1/2-1/2

[Event "The 1997 U.S. Closed Junior Championship"] [Site "Bloomington, IL"]
[Date "6-26-1997"]
[Round "06 What If"]
[White "FM Zilberstein Dimitry"]
[Black "NM Steriev Lupco"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]

1. d4 Nf6 2. Nf3 e6 3. c4 d5 4. Nc3 Bb4 5. Bg5 O-O 6. Qb3 Bxc3+ 7. Qxc3 Nbd7 8. e3 b6 9. cxd5 exd5 10. Qc6 Rb8 11. Bf4 Bb7 12. Qxc7 Qxc7 13. Bxc7 Rbc8 14. Bd6 Rfe8 15. Bd3 Ne4 16. Bg3 Nb8 17. Bxb8 Rxb8 18. Rc1 Rbc8 19. Ke2 Rxc1 20. Rxc1 Rc8 21. Rxc8+ Bxc8 22. Ne5 Bb7 1/2-1/2

[Event "The 1997 U.S. Closed Junior Championship"] [Site "Bloomington, IL"]
[Date "6-29-1997"]
[Round "09 What If"]
[White "NM Steriev Ljupce"]
[Black "FM Gelman Charles"]
[Result "1/2-1/2"]

1. d2-d4 g8-f6
2. c2-c4 c7-c5
3. g1-f3 c5xd4
4. f3xd4 e7-e5
5. d4-f3 f8-c5
6. e2-e3 b8-c6
7. a2-a3 a7-a5
8. b1-c3 e8-g8
9. d1-c2 d7-d5
10. c4xd5 f6xd5
11. c3xd5 d8xd5
12. f3-g5 g7-g6
13. f2-f3 c5-e7
14. f1-c4 d5-d8
15. g5-e4 c8-f5
16. g2-g4 e7-h4+
17. e1-e2 f5xe4
18. c2xe4 a8-c8
19. e4-d5 d8-c7
20. d5-d2 f8-d8
21. d2-c2 b7-b5
22. c4-d3 c6-d4+
23. e3xd4 c7xc2+
24. d3xc2 c8xc2+
25. e2-d3 c2-f2
26. c1-e3
1/2-1/2

Re: Steriev Ljupco responds to charges that he used fraud to get into the US Junior Closed Championship

<73b83a18-d123-434d-a090-1768a0bdf842n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=1219&group=rec.games.chess.misc#1219

Newsgroups: rec.games.chess.misc
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 15:50:45 -0800 (PST)
the US Junior Closed Championship
From: janlubek...@gmail.com (Jan Lubek)
 by: Jan Lubek - Sat, 17 Feb 2024 23:50 UTC

HOW COME CHILD RAPIST SAM SLOAN DID NOT POST THIS GEM OF MINE NEXT TO IPOLITO'S?
HE WAS TOLD TO DO IT MANY TIMES!

[Event "WCA-EURO CHAMPIONSHIP RE-MATCH SUPER 0-0-0-0 BONUS ROUNDS"]
[Site "geocities.ws/CMBY2K"]
[Date "2001.8.03-2002.7.10"]
[Round "0-0-0-0-Lubek's Castle 2000/0000 viewer required encyclopediasupreme.org/0000 /LongLongCastle.txt"]
[White "GM Lubek"]
[Black "GM Matic"]
[Result "1-0"]

1. c4 e6 2. Nc3 b6 3. d4 Bb7 4. e4 Bb4 5. e5 Ne7 6. Qg4 Nf5 7. Bg5 h5 8.
Qxf5 exf5 9. Bxd8 Kxd8 10.0-0-0 Rg8 11.Kb1 Rf8 12.Rc1 Bxc3 {Extra moves not played,
for those without 0-0-0-0 viewer} 13.Rxc3 Re8 14.Nf3 Be4 15.Kc Nc6
16.Be2 g6 17.a3 a5 18.Rd1 Bxf3 19.Rxf3 Rb8 20.Re3 a4
21.Kc2 Na5 {10.0-0-0-0 Bc3 11.Rc3 Re8 12.Nf3 Be4 13.Kc1 Nc6
14.Be2 g6 15.a3 a5 16.Rd1 Bf3 17.Rf3 Rb8 18.Re3 a4 played before}
22.f4 c5 23.d5 Ke7 24.d6+ Kf8 25.Kc3 Nc6 26.Bf3 Nd4 27.Rxd4 cxd4+
28.Kxd4 Rec8 29.b4 ab3 30.Rxb3 Kg7 31.h4 Kf8 32.Rb5 f6 33.a4 fe5
34.fe5 Ke8 35.Bd5 Rd8 36.c5 bc5 37.Kc4 f4 {White's Excellent move, if the King takes
the pawn, rook gets into white territory, picks up pawns and may even win!}
38.a5 Rxb5 39.Kxb5 {This was 37th move,
If... c4 38.Kxc4 Rc8 39.Kb5!!!} 1-0

YUP, WIKI-PEDO-IA IS TOTAL INTELLECTUAL DISASTER OF 21ST CENTURY BUT HERE IT COMES HANDY:
www.chessgames.com/perl/chessuser?uname=Wanda%20Nida
groups.g**gle.com/g/alt.games.draughts/c/NYv82GczMzg/m/B6Gig4InAgAJ?pli=1
es.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Discusi%C3%B3n:Chess&diff=135418249&oldid=135415585 https://archive.is/ske3f
en.wikibooks.org/w/index.php?title=Wikibooks_talk:Chess&diff=3652960&oldid=3652959#The_2000_Castle_is_essential_for_chess/0-0-0-0_super_gm_level_game_sample https://archive.is/wip/6tUld
https://archive.is/j6zaV#the_2000_castle_aka_0000_aka_the_lubek_castle_.2B_beauty_sample_game