From: atarisa...@sdf.org (Bravo Sierra Computers)
Newsgroups: comp.sys.atari.8bit,comp.sys.atari.st,rec.games.video.atari,rec.games.video.classic
Subject: NEW Ad: Atari Games, Software, Books & References All 20% off!
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 07:51:51 +0000
 by: Bravo Sierra Compute - Thu, 2 Jun 2022 07:51 UTC

I have lots of used & new Games & other Software for Classic Atari 8 Bit
& Atari ST Computers. I have Games from MicroProse,some of the best Games
for the Atari 8 Bit and ST. I also have Games made by Atari including the
Blue Boxed Games for the Atari 8 Bit XEGS line. As well as EPYX, Antic &
Electronic Arts for Classic Atari 8 Bit and ST Computers.

I also have many games, Used and New, for the Atari 2600, 5200 and 7800
Atari Game Consoles. I also have lots of NEW Games for the Atari Lynx. I
also have lots of Used & New Games for the Atari Jaguar. Games like DooM
and WolfenStein 3D. All on sale for a 20% off Discount.

E-Mail to ask for FREE Atari Catalogs, or goto BensCatalogs.Atari.org and
download my Atari Catalogs. UnZip Catalogs, load these text files into
your editor, delete what you don't wan't and e-mail me the rest, as it is
and looks like in my Catalogs. Reply or call me anytime at (503)256-9974.

Web>->: http://BenSells.Atari.org
Web>->: http://BensCatalogs.Atari.org
Web>->: http://Specials.Atari.org
Web>->: http://atarisales.sdf.org/microprose.htm

Games/software, hardware/accessories & books/references.Atari computers,
Atari 8 bit & ST lines + 2600/5200/7800, Jaguar & Lynx games, consoles &
hand helds!FREE catalogs at BensCatalogs.Atari.org or BenSells.Atari.org
goto Specials.Atari.org or request catalogs at BenSells@Atari.org and
Specify Atari 8 bit, ST, 2600/7800, 5200, Jaguar and/or Lynx. Requesting
catalog archives in either ARC, LZH, ZIP or ZOO! Goto Adoption.Atari.org
or Call Ben 24/7 Anytime at (503)256-9974! Have You Played Atari Today!?
Come for the sales, stay for the service! Collector and Dealer Discount!