I hear what you're saying but I just don't care.

interests / alt.food.fast-food / Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

SubjectAuthor
* Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodSkeeter
+* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodKWills
|`* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodTHE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD
| `* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodKWills
|  `* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodSkeeter
|   `* How pathetic is Chadlee Bryant? Let's take a look...KWills
|    +* Re: How pathetic is Chadlee Bryant? Let's take a look...Just Bob
|    |`- Re: How pathetic is Chadlee Bryant? Let's take a look...KWills
|    `- Re: How pathetic is Chadlee AND KWills? Let's take a look...David Keeting
`* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodJust Bob
 `* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodKWills
  `* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodKlausSchadenfreude
   +- Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood]v[etaphoid
   +* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood]v[etaphoid
   |`* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodChad Anvil Bryant
   | `* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood]v[etaphoid
   |  `- Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodJust Bob
   +* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodJust Bob
   |`* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodJust Bob
   | `* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood%
   |  +- Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodJust Bob
   |  `- Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodJust Bob
   `* Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodJerry Sauk
    `- Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhoodKlausSchadenfreude

1
Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<MPG.3cab789d106d90f3989854@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10214&group=alt.food.fast-food#10214

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: t.e...@lamplighter.net (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,alt.politics,alt.survival,misc.survivalism
Subject: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2022 08:48:38 -0400
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 28 Mar 2022 12:48 UTC

Two main reasons:

1. He's an admitted kiddie diddler -

http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

2. He was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -

https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26

https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

--

I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
https://www.facebook.com/teandson

My trailer park is better than yours is:
https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x
https://postimg.cc/mhwx9Rjg

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<6qh54hdpqouej78ec8gd6tkrtjumekkmai@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10215&group=alt.food.fast-food#10215

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 01:47:04 -0700
 by: KWills - Tue, 29 Mar 2022 08:47 UTC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2022 08:48:38 -0400, Skeeter <t.eaks@lamplighter.net>
wrote:

>Two main reasons:
>
>1. He's an admitted kiddie diddler -
>
>http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

The headers PROVE you admitted to molesting children. Using
another's nym to admit your crimes doesn't mean you didn't admit to
committing them. Or, in this case, admitting you were convicted.

>2. He was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -
>
>https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>
>https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

Still not me. This has been proved more times than I care to
count. But I kicked your ass so completely, you can only lie in the
futile hope that you may gain *something* you lost. But all you ever
do is allow me to further kick your ass.
You must really love having me make you look the dullard you are,
Chad.

>You be the Judge:
>
>Glenn Shadix or KWills?
>
>https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice
>
>Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
>yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>
>https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

Sigh...
Anyone with an interest can check my twitter page and see for
themselves you are lying. Still.

https://twitter.com/compuelf

I am willing to PROVE you the pathetic liar you are as often as
you feel you NEED to be exposed for the pathetic liar you are.

>KWills on his Keto diet
>
>https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

>KWills beats anorexia -
>
>https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

>KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
>
>https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

>KWills at the pool -
>
>https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

>KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
>before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

Putting my face over yours in pictures doesn't change the reality
that you're so obese, you can't get out of bed. And you have to wallow
in your own waste until the home health aide shows up to clean you up.

Chad Bryant wrote in this very elaborate attempted scam;

I absolutely hate to do this, but I have no choice.

Yesterday, I was notified by my landlord that she hadn't received my
rent for the month of August. I had mailed her two money orders,
because she was out of town on vacation, and not there to receive it.
I've paid rent by mail many times before, and never had a problem.

The problem now is that she's demanding at least half of the $600 rent
by tonight, "or you, your kids, and your stuff need to be out so I can
have the house cleaned and advertised".

Being the responsible person I am, I've paid all my other bills for
the month, stocked the house with groceries, and have what I need for
transportation until the next pay day (which is a week from Friday). I
don't have $300+ laying around - I put every single dime I can into my
401k and other accounts, and I can't just pull that money out without
getting screwed. Check-cashing/loan places around here are all scams,
and they won't take my out-of-state bank (trust me, I've already
asked).

In the meantime, I won't get a refund on the money orders (and before
anyone asks why I paid rent with a money order, Utah is notorious for
check kiting and other fraud, and NOBODY takes checks around here
anymore, unless they're a utility company or employ a full-time check
recovery service to handle collections) for at least three weeks,
because Western Union has to make sure they weren't cashed.

I know times are tough for a lot of people, but if anyone can spare
some cash until I'm able to pay it back, I would be very grateful. The
easiest way for me to get it ASAP is to send it via PayPal to
ch...@chadbryant.net - I have a PayPal debit MasterCard that I can use
to pull out cash or purchase another money order.

It's come down to having to do this to keep myself and my family
housed, and it sucks.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chad Bryant

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<MPG.3cae7191c65233e39896af@news.freedyn.de>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10226&group=alt.food.fast-food#10226

From: em...@invalid.invalid (THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:55:02 -0600
 by: THE MOTHERFUCKING CH - Wed, 30 Mar 2022 20:55 UTC

In article <6qh54hdpqouej78ec8gd6tkrtjumekkmai@4ax.com>, a@b.c says...
> >http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300
> >

> The headers PROVE you admitted to molesting children.

I know but I was hoping no one would notice.

--
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY

455 E Creekside Cir Apt A, Murray, Utah.
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/801-988-9795
https://www.policearrests.com/utah/chadlee_anvil_bryant_id_7028724.html
https://imgur.com/a/tuvlZ75

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<vdra4h5k4utqnid5mn3cnav117nem6v5ut@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10229&group=alt.food.fast-food#10229

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 02:01:54 -0700
 by: KWills - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 09:01 UTC

On Wed, 30 Mar 2022 14:55:02 -0600, THE MOTHERFUCKING CHAD
<em@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>In article <6qh54hdpqouej78ec8gd6tkrtjumekkmai@4ax.com>, a@b.c says...
>> >http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300
>> >

>> The headers PROVE you admitted to molesting children.
>>

>I know but I was hoping no one would notice.
>
>--
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY

Damn! That is one FAT convicted child molester (unless Chad lied
when he admitted to being a convicted child molester).

-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<MPG.3caf69d5138c981898985b@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10231&group=alt.food.fast-food#10231

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: t.e...@lamplighter.net (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.baldspot,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,talk.politics.guns
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:34:18 -0400
 by: Skeeter - Thu, 31 Mar 2022 12:34 UTC

KWills in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

How pathetic is Chadlee Bryant? Let's take a look...

<1hfd4hh7jm508e17cok4djbnc6aanlui2h@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10240&group=alt.food.fast-food#10240

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: alt.baldspot,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: How pathetic is Chadlee Bryant? Let's take a look...
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2022 01:56:24 -0700
 by: KWills - Fri, 1 Apr 2022 08:56 UTC

On Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:34:18 -0400, Chad "kiddy raper" Bryant, posting
as Skeeter <t.eaks@lamplighter.net> wrote:

>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY
>>
>> Damn! That is one FAT convicted child molester (unless Chad lied
>>when he admitted to being a convicted child molester).
>
>Two main reasons:
>
>1. Chad is an admitted kiddie diddler -
>
>http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

Why did you molest your sons when they were toddlers?

>2. Chad was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -
>
>https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>
>https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

You have stated, many times, that your neighbors INVITED you to
break into their homes and steal their property. What, exactly, did
they say that made you think you were invited to commit the felonies
for which you claim you were convicted?

>You be the Judge:
>
>Glenn Shadix or Chad "Mr. Obese" Bryant?
>
>https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice
>
>Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
>yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>
>https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

Once again you allow me to PROVE you have serious mental health
issues. Anyone can visit my Twitter page and see you're lying.

https://twitter.com/compuelf

Tell me if you like the most recent photo. Maybe you can use the
latest photo of me to cover your face on all the pictures that show
your pathetic descent into morbid obesity.

>KWills on his Keto diet
>
>https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

>KWills beats anorexia -
>
>https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

>KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
>
>https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

>KWills at the pool -
>
>https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

What do you hope to gain by putting my face over yours in all
these pictures of yourself? I really want to know.

>KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
>before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -
>
>I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
>https://www.facebook.com/teandson
>
>My trailer park is better than yours is:
>https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292

Are you really so jealous of those who able to afford to BUY a
home? It appears so.

>https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x

I see your answer is in the affirmative.

>https://postimg.cc/mhwx9Rjg

Again you think putting my face over yours will in some way
negate that you're too obese to move. Maybe there is a professional
you can speak with about your delusion.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY
>
>"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
>offender."
>
>Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>
>
>An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
>https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
>
>Chad's Grinder profile picture:
>(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
>https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9
>
>Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
>https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

You have quite the criminal history, Chad Bryant. Fortunately,
your being so obese you can't even get out of bed means you're no
longer able to commit any real world crimes. So you have that going
for you.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<t283ot$rgc$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10260&group=alt.food.fast-food#10260

Followup: misc.survivalism,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
From: BETTER...@N.YOU (Just Bob)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,misc.survivalism
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 17:01:31 -0700
 by: Just Bob - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 00:01 UTC

On 3/28/2022 5:48 AM, Skeeter wrote:
> Two main reasons:
>
> 1. He's an admitted kiddie diddler -
>
> http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300

As always, the headers prove you admitted to being a child molester, Chad.

> 2. He was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -
>
> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1

Any proof that KWills is Kent Wills? All the evidence I've seen says
he's not. FFS, Wills was in California at the time of the burglary.

> You be the Judge:
>
> Glenn Shadix or KWills?
>
> https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice
>
> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>
> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

I've been to Wills' Twitter page. It's his face in the picture you
provide. But it's not his body. It's yours, fat ass.

> KWills on his Keto diet
>
> https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

> KWills beats anorexia -
>
> https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

> KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
>
> https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

> KWills at the pool -
>
> https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

> KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
> before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

Why paste Wills' face on your pictures, fat ass?

> --
>
> I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
> https://www.facebook.com/teandson
>
> My trailer park is better than yours is:
> https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292
>
> https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x
> https://postimg.cc/mhwx9Rjg

How bad was the ass kicking Skeeter gave you, Fat Ass Chad?

Re: How pathetic is Chadlee Bryant? Let's take a look...

<t28434$uhs$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10261&group=alt.food.fast-food#10261

Followup: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
From: BETTER...@N.YOU (Just Bob)
Newsgroups: alt.baldspot,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
Subject: Re: How pathetic is Chadlee Bryant? Let's take a look...
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2022 17:06:58 -0700
 by: Just Bob - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 00:06 UTC

On 4/1/2022 1:56 AM, KWills wrote:
> Once again you allow me to PROVE you have serious mental health
> issues. Anyone can visit my Twitter page and see you're lying.
>
> https://twitter.com/compuelf
>
> Tell me if you like the most recent photo. Maybe you can use the
> latest photo of me to cover your face on all the pictures that show
> your pathetic descent into morbid obesity.

Everyone knows it's not your body in the picture. It's Chad's from years
ago. Before he got so fat he couldn't get out of bed.

Chad is jealous that you took charge and lost a shit ton of weight. He's
too week to do it. He just eats, and eats, and eats.

And eats. Then he shits and pisses himself in his bed.

Re: How pathetic is Chadlee Bryant? Let's take a look...

<fkjg4h9r0sbia4lla99ped7j5r0l7bb1a8@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10266&group=alt.food.fast-food#10266

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 06:24:46 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 13:24 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 17:06:58 -0700, Just Bob <BETTER_TH@N.YOU> wrote:

>On 4/1/2022 1:56 AM, KWills wrote:
>> Once again you allow me to PROVE you have serious mental health
>> issues. Anyone can visit my Twitter page and see you're lying.
>>
>> https://twitter.com/compuelf
>>
>> Tell me if you like the most recent photo. Maybe you can use the
>> latest photo of me to cover your face on all the pictures that show
>> your pathetic descent into morbid obesity.
>
>Everyone knows it's not your body in the picture. It's Chad's from years
>ago. Before he got so fat he couldn't get out of bed.
>
>Chad is jealous that you took charge and lost a shit ton of weight. He's
>too week to do it. He just eats, and eats, and eats.
>
>And eats. Then he shits and pisses himself in his bed.

On the plus side, he is no longer able to molest little kids [1].
So there's that.

[1] This presumes Chadlee Bryant was being honest when he admitted
he's a convicted child molester. It would be stupid to lie about it,
so it's probably true.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<2ljg4hh6mnpmjv66rpm7ngdv5bcia856gn@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10267&group=alt.food.fast-food#10267

From: a...@b.c (KWills)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 06:25:02 -0700
 by: KWills - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 13:25 UTC

On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 17:01:31 -0700, Just Bob <BETTER_TH@N.YOU> wrote:

>On 3/28/2022 5:48 AM, Skeeter wrote:
>> Two main reasons:
>>
>> 1. He's an admitted kiddie diddler -
>>
>> http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300
>
>As always, the headers prove you admitted to being a child molester, Chad.

I do wonder what possessed Chad Bryant to confess to being a
convicted child molester. It's such an amazingly stupid thing to lie
about, it has to be true.

>> 2. He was busted for breaking into his neighbors garages -
>>
>> https://casetext.com/case/state-v-wills-26
>>
>> https://www.google.com/search?q=KWills,+fat+fuck+felon&filter=0&biw=1360&bih=657&dpr=1
>
>Any proof that KWills is Kent Wills? All the evidence I've seen says
>he's not. FFS, Wills was in California at the time of the burglary.

The guy who initially made the claim openly admitted the
information isn't about me. But Chad isn't what one would call smart.

>> You be the Judge:
>>
>> Glenn Shadix or KWills?
>>
>> https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice
>>
>> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
>> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills
>
>I've been to Wills' Twitter page. It's his face in the picture you
>provide. But it's not his body. It's yours, fat ass.

Sadly, I kicked Chad's ass so completely, he has no choice but to
lie. He thinks he will regain some of what he lost. All he does is
allow me to continue to kick his ass.

>> KWills on his Keto diet
>>
>> https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

>> KWills beats anorexia -
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

>> KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

>> KWills at the pool -
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

>> KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
>> before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -
>>

> Why paste Wills' face on your pictures, fat ass?

This question has been asked more times than I am willing to
count. Chadlee Bryant has run away from the question each and every
time.

>> --
>>
>> I'm just me, smart, cute and did I say Smrat?
>> https://www.facebook.com/teandson
>>
>> My trailer park is better than yours is:
>> https://reviews.birdeye.com/lamp-lighter-mobile-home-park-156922280063292
>>
>> https://postimg.cc/KRRFTW8x
>> https://postimg.cc/mhwx9Rjg
>>

>How bad was the ass kicking Skeeter gave you, Fat Ass Chad?

At least as bad as the numerous ones I gave him.
Poor Chadlee. He just can't win.

"Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
offender."
-- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>

An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn

Chad's Grinder profile picture:
(Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<q7kg4hl02j2nlec7ujdlj54auntvv5ak28@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10272&group=alt.food.fast-food#10272

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2022 06:35:52 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Sat, 2 Apr 2022 13:35 UTC

On Sat, 02 Apr 2022 06:25:02 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Apr 2022 17:01:31 -0700, Just Bob <BETTER_TH@N.YOU> wrote:
>
>>On 3/28/2022 5:48 AM, Skeeter wrote:
>>> Two main reasons:
>>>
>>> 1. He's an admitted kiddie diddler -
>>>
>>> http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300
>>
>>As always, the headers prove you admitted to being a child molester, Chad.
>>

> I do wonder what possessed Chad Bryant to confess to being a
>convicted child molester. It's such an amazingly stupid thing to lie
>about, it has to be true.

Is it something like when you're in prison, you brag about how many
people you killed, or something like that? To increase your stature
among like criminals? Maybe they get together and tell stories or
something.

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<mn.21f57e647ffa8681.136487@phoid.con>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10274&group=alt.food.fast-food#10274

From: met...@phoid.con (]v[etaphoid)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 08:21:50 +1000
 by: ]v[etaphoid - Sun, 3 Apr 2022 22:21 UTC

on 2/04/2022, KlausSchadenfreude supposed :
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2022 06:25:02 -0700, KWills <a@b.c> wrote:

>>> As always, the headers prove you admitted to being a child molester, Chad.
>>>

>> I do wonder what possessed Chad Bryant to confess to being a
>> convicted child molester. It's such an amazingly stupid thing to lie
>> about, it has to be true.
>

> Is it something like when you're in prison, you brag about how many
> people you killed, or something like that? To increase your stature
> among like criminals? Maybe they get together and tell stories or
> something.

Most of Chadlee Bryant's brief prison boasts related to how shiny and
full of body his hair was...

Make of that what you will.

But *don't* stick your cock in his mouth or rectum like so many of his
prison pals did...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<mn.24607e64f239a6cd.136487@phoid.con>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10282&group=alt.food.fast-food#10282

From: met...@phoid.con (]v[etaphoid)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2022 18:40:42 +1000
 by: ]v[etaphoid - Mon, 4 Apr 2022 08:40 UTC

It happens that KWills formulated :
> On Sat, 02 Apr 2022 06:35:52 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I do wonder what possessed Chad Bryant to confess to being a
>>> convicted child molester. It's such an amazingly stupid thing to lie
>>> about, it has to be true.
>>
>> Is it something like when you're in prison, you brag about how many
>> people you killed, or something like that? To increase your stature
>> among like criminals? Maybe they get together and tell stories or
>> something.
>
> My knowledge of the inner workings of prisons is limited to what
> I learned from "The After Prison Show" on youtube. It's really good
> and informative.
> If one is in prison for child molestation, they don't tend to
> last long in general population. Chadlee Bryant was likely put in
> protective custody, so that others didn't kill him.
> Of course, this all presumes Chad wasn't lying when he openly and
> freely admitted to being a convicted child molester and registered sex
> offender. It would be really stupid to lie about either or both, so
> it's more probable than not that he is both.
>

> "Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
> offender."
> -- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>
>
> An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
> https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
>
> Chad's Grinder profile picture:
> (Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
> https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9
>
> Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
> https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

Never ever rule out a preposition on the basis that it is too stupid
for Chadlee to partake in.

Whilst it is incredibly stupid to boast of being a kiddie fiddler, it
is also incredibly stupid to boast about buying a $99 PC, a secondhand
Nissan micro or about a fake marriage to Lonnie Salisbury's wife.

Whilst he is a very obvious liar, Chad is also incredibly stupid.

If you don't believe me, ask any of him teammates back from when he
played professional football, the university professors who awarded him
his three degrees and his masters, or the workplace rapist who Chadlee
spunkicked into unconsciousness back before he was evicted from the
office for refusing to sit a psychiatric evaluation...

#hardcoreChadwick

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<MPG.3cb63a1932c533a09896b6@news.freedyn.de>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10302&group=alt.food.fast-food#10302

From: em...@invalid.invalid (Chad Anvil Bryant)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 12:36:31 -0600
 by: Chad Anvil Bryant - Tue, 5 Apr 2022 18:36 UTC

In article <mn.24607e64f239a6cd.136487@phoid.con>, met@phoid.con says...

> It happens that KWills formulated :
> > On Sat, 02 Apr 2022 06:35:52 -0700, KlausSchadenfreude
> > <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Is it something like when you're in prison, you brag about how many
> >> people you killed, or something like that? To increase your stature
> >> among like criminals? Maybe they get together and tell stories or
> >> something.
> >
> > My knowledge of the inner workings of prisons is limited to what
> > I learned from "The After Prison Show" on youtube. It's really good
> > and informative.
> > If one is in prison for child molestation, they don't tend to
> > last long in general population. Chadlee Bryant was likely put in
> > protective custody, so that others didn't kill him.
> > Of course, this all presumes Chad wasn't lying when he openly and
> > freely admitted to being a convicted child molester and registered sex
> > offender. It would be really stupid to lie about either or both, so
> > it's more probable than not that he is both.
> >

> > "Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
> > offender."
> > -- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>
> >
> > An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
> > https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
> >
> > Chad's Grinder profile picture:
> > (Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
> > https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9
> >
> > Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
> > https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
>
> Never ever rule out a preposition on the basis that it is too stupid
> for Chadlee to partake in.
>
> Whilst it is incredibly stupid to boast of being a kiddie fiddler, it
> is also incredibly stupid to boast about buying a $99 PC, a secondhand
> Nissan micro or about a fake marriage to Lonnie Salisbury's wife.
>
> Whilst he is a very obvious liar, Chad is also incredibly stupid.
>
> If you don't believe me, ask any of him teammates back from when he
> played professional football, the university professors who awarded him
> his three degrees and his masters, or the workplace rapist who Chadlee
> spunkicked into unconsciousness back before he was evicted from the
> office for refusing to sit a psychiatric evaluation...
>
> #hardcoreChadwick

Stay out of my group.

--
Follow me on Facebook.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAjilk6C8ZY
455 E Creekside Cir Apt A, Murray, Utah.
https://www.fastpeoplesearch.com/801-988-9795
I am a real gangster.
https://www.policearrests.com/utah/chadlee_anvil_bryant_id_7028724.html
https://imgur.com/a/tuvlZ75

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<t2ip4m$7t2$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10303&group=alt.food.fast-food#10303

Followup: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
From: SUCK...@WHEREVER.ORG (Just Bob)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2022 18:07:34 -0700
 by: Just Bob - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 01:07 UTC

On 4/4/2022 1:20 AM, KWills wrote:
>>> I do wonder what possessed Chad Bryant to confess to being a
>>> convicted child molester. It's such an amazingly stupid thing to lie
>>> about, it has to be true.
>> Is it something like when you're in prison, you brag about how many
>> people you killed, or something like that? To increase your stature
>> among like criminals? Maybe they get together and tell stories or
>> something.
> My knowledge of the inner workings of prisons is limited to what
> I learned from "The After Prison Show" on youtube. It's really good
> and informative.
> If one is in prison for child molestation, they don't tend to
> last long in general population. Chadlee Bryant was likely put in
> protective custody, so that others didn't kill him.
> Of course, this all presumes Chad wasn't lying when he openly and
> freely admitted to being a convicted child molester and registered sex
> offender. It would be really stupid to lie about either or both, so
> it's more probable than not that he is both.

Chad was in protected custody. He's be dead if he weren't.

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<mn.39b07e64f90f38f0.136487@phoid.con>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10308&group=alt.food.fast-food#10308

From: met...@phoid.con (]v[etaphoid)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2022 07:12:14 +1000
 by: ]v[etaphoid - Wed, 6 Apr 2022 21:12 UTC

Chad Anvil Bryant formulated on Wednesday :
> In article <mn.24607e64f239a6cd.136487@phoid.con>, met@phoid.con says...
>>
>> It happens that KWills formulated :

>>> My knowledge of the inner workings of prisons is limited to what
>>> I learned from "The After Prison Show" on youtube. It's really good
>>> and informative.
>>> If one is in prison for child molestation, they don't tend to
>>> last long in general population. Chadlee Bryant was likely put in
>>> protective custody, so that others didn't kill him.
>>> Of course, this all presumes Chad wasn't lying when he openly and
>>> freely admitted to being a convicted child molester and registered sex
>>> offender. It would be really stupid to lie about either or both, so
>>> it's more probable than not that he is both.
>>>

>>> "Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
>>> offender."
>>> -- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>
>>>
>>> An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
>>> https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
>>>
>>> Chad's Grinder profile picture:
>>> (Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
>>> https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9
>>>
>>> Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
>>> https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/
>>
>> Never ever rule out a preposition on the basis that it is too stupid
>> for Chadlee to partake in.
>>
>> Whilst it is incredibly stupid to boast of being a kiddie fiddler, it
>> is also incredibly stupid to boast about buying a $99 PC, a secondhand
>> Nissan micro or about a fake marriage to Lonnie Salisbury's wife.
>>
>> Whilst he is a very obvious liar, Chad is also incredibly stupid.
>>
>> If you don't believe me, ask any of him teammates back from when he
>> played professional football, the university professors who awarded him
>> his three degrees and his masters, or the workplace rapist who Chadlee
>> spunkicked into unconsciousness back before he was evicted from the
>> office for refusing to sit a psychiatric evaluation...
>>
>> #hardcoreChadwick
>
> Stay out of my group.

LOLS!

I must admit, I do enjoy the *fact* that I have banished Chadlee from
even posting in his home group under his own name.

I knew we'd train him eventually...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
https://www.facebook.com/DancingMachine0
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<t2phbh$1d93$2@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10332&group=alt.food.fast-food#10332

From: SUCK...@WHEREVER.ORG (Just Bob)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:37:37 +0000
 by: Just Bob - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:37 UTC

On 4/6/2022 8:36 AM, KWills wrote:
>> Chad was in protected custody. He's be dead if he weren't.
> It's still*possible* that Chadlee lied about being a convicted
> child molester. But it would be so mind numbingly STUPID, it's far
> more plausible that he didn't.

Possible, but not likely.

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<t2phdn$1d93$4@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10333&group=alt.food.fast-food#10333

From: SUCK...@WHEREVER.ORG (Just Bob)
Newsgroups: misc.survivalism,alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:38:47 +0000
 by: Just Bob - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 14:38 UTC

On 4/7/2022 8:35 AM, KWills wrote:
>> I must admit, I do enjoy the*fact* that I have banished Chadlee from
>> even posting in his home group under his own name.
>>
>> I knew we'd train him eventually...
> He's too scared to post in ANY group under his own name.

His boasting about being a baby rapper means he's not getting any love
anywhere.

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<t2pk37$qha$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10336&group=alt.food.fast-food#10336

Followup: alt.eat-shit.and-die.asshole
From: peesc...@yahoo.net (%)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2022 11:24:23 -0400
 by: % - Fri, 8 Apr 2022 15:24 UTC

On 4/8/2022 10:37 AM, Just Bob wrote:
> On 4/6/2022 8:36 AM, KWills wrote:
>>>
>>> http://al.howardknight.net/?ID=161939304300
>>>

>>       It's still*possible*  that I lied about being a convicted
>> child molester. But it would be so mind numbingly STUPID, it's far
>> more plausible that I didn't.
>
> Possible, but not likely.

do you roll fat fuck felon kwills in flour before you just bob on him,
slurpy faggot?

You be the Judge:

Glenn Shadix or KWills?

https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice

Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
yanked it down and replaced it with a phony

https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills

KWills on his Keto diet

https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

KWills beats anorexia -

https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

KWills gorging on Spam sammies-

https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

KWills at the pool -

https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -

https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<t2sr6r$12j6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10341&group=alt.food.fast-food#10341

From: Yoo...@BooBoo.net (Just Bob)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,alt.conspiracy
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 13:44:12 -0700
 by: Just Bob - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 20:44 UTC

On 4/8/2022 8:24 AM, % wrote:

>>>       It's still*possible*  that I lied about being a convicted
>>> child molester. But it would be so mind numbingly STUPID, it's far
>>> more plausible that I didn't.
>>
>> Possible, but not likely.
> >
> do you roll fat fuck felon kwills in flour before you just bob on him,
> slurpy faggot?
>
> You be the Judge:
>
> Glenn Shadix or KWills?
>
> https://youtu.be/r4urInnAz3I <--- Glenn Shadix from Bettlejuice
>
> Kwills photo - from his Twitter page before he
> yanked it down and replaced it with a phony
>
> https://postimg.cc/dhN2kzSG <--- KWills
>
> KWills on his Keto diet
>
> https://imgur.com/a/3qFWUVk

> KWills beats anorexia -
>
> https://postimg.cc/7fVR5VxG

> KWills gorging on Spam sammies-
>
> https://postimg.cc/tnzBVqHQ

> KWills at the pool -
>
> https://postimg.cc/PpWg2kkK

> KWills at his most obese, at least as fat as we've seen so far,
> before he admitted himself for an eating disorder -
>
> https://postimg.cc/f3yCtc3x

Chode, no one is falling for your shit.

Give up. Invest your time into losing weight. As fat as you are in your
pictures, anything would help.

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<t2sr98$12j6$3@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10342&group=alt.food.fast-food#10342

From: Yoo...@BooBoo.net (Just Bob)
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2022 13:45:29 -0700
 by: Just Bob - Sat, 9 Apr 2022 20:45 UTC

On 4/9/2022 1:50 AM, KWills wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Apr 2022 11:24:23 -0400, % <peescent@yahoo.net> wrote:

>>> Possible, but not likely.
>>>
>> do you roll fat fuck felon kwills in flour before you just bob on him,
>> slurpy faggot?
>>

> You have an unhealthy OBSESSION with gay sex, Chadlee Anvil
> Bryant. And given that you're morbidly obese, you calling anyone a fat
> fuck is almost funny.
> While I'm writing:
>
> Why did you molest your sons when they were toddlers?
> What did your neighbors say to you that made you think they
> invited you to break into their homes and steal their property?
> What motivated you to LIE and claim you live in Vermont while
> presenting the PROOF that you live in Utah?
> Why do post pictures of yourself with my face over yours? Do
> you think this will somehow cause you to no longer be the obese loser
> who is so fat, you can't leave your one bedroom welfare apartment?

Has the Chode ever answered?

> "Truth is I am a convicted child molester and registered sex
> offender."
> -- Chadlee Bryant in Message-ID: <VZFnG.10427$th5.3183@fx14.iad>
>
> An old picture of Chad showing off his triple chin:
> https://ibb.co/k0F0mcn
>
> Chad's Grinder profile picture:
> (Word is he's removed it out of embarrassment.)
> https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9
>
> Check out Triple Chin Chad's shoplifting record (what is known of it)
> https://utah.arrests.org/Arrests/Chadlee_Bryant_18232615/

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<FrSdncBs6sQYqe3_nZ2dnUU7-VnNnZ2d@supernews.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10601&group=alt.food.fast-food#10601

From: jerrys...@hotmail.com (Jerry Sauk)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 2 May 2022 14:38:46 -0500
 by: Jerry Sauk - Mon, 2 May 2022 19:38 UTC

"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message

<SNIP>

Liar!!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!!

I have won the argument, becouse nobody can see your post, becouse you are a

LLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Why was KWills forced to move from his neighborhood

<78j07h14ujj9p6p21l8i57b8vpthb50icp@4ax.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=10606&group=alt.food.fast-food#10606

From: klaus.sc...@gmail.com (KlausSchadenfreude)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food
Date: Mon, 02 May 2022 14:30:15 -0700
 by: KlausSchadenfreude - Mon, 2 May 2022 21:30 UTC

On Mon, 2 May 2022 14:38:46 -0500, "Jerry Sauk"
<jerrysauk@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"KlausSchadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreudeREMOVE@gmail.com> wrote in message
>

><SNIP>

<RESTORED>

>>>Salt and Pepper are
>>>NOT added to the big mac. They are already present on the patty, in the
>>>grill seasoning.
>>
>>Thanks for admitting they are ingredients of the patty.
>>
>>>Therefore since they are not added to the big mac,
>>
>>A lie. They are added to the big Mac because they are on the patty.
>>
>>>they are not ingredienet's [sic] of the big mac.
>>
>>Another lie.
>>
>>> Only ingredient's [sic] of teh [sic] grill seasoning.
>>
>>Once again, for our obese, brain-dead troll Jenny.
>>
>>INGREDIENT: any of the foods or substances that are combined to make a
>>particular dish.
>>
>>FACT: Salt and pepper are ingredients of ALL McDonald's burger
>>patties.
>>
>>FACT: McDonald's burger patties are ingredients of ALL McDonald's
>>hamburgers.
>>
>>FACT: The Big Mac is a McDonald's hamburger
>>
>>FACT: Salt and pepper are ingredients of the Big Mac

> [crickets]

LOL

Can you do me a favor and make it MORE DIFFICULT to display your
stupidity and dishonesty?

It's not a challenge any more.

Re: How pathetic is Chadlee AND KWills? Let's take a look...

<174bffc0bc020e1b$1$223354$c5d34fd6@news.newsgroupdirect.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/interests/article-flat.php?id=12805&group=alt.food.fast-food#12805

Subject: Re: How pathetic is Chadlee AND KWills? Let's take a look...
Newsgroups: alt.conspiracy,alt.food.fast-food,rec.sport.pro-wrestling
From: perc...@yahoo.net (David Keeting)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 10:08:09 -0400
 by: David Keeting - Mon, 13 Mar 2023 14:08 UTC

ROFL!