From: bobu...@mindspring.com (bob user)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.society.liberalism,alt.education,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.politics.democrats.d,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Excellent commentary about that sanctimonious prick coach praying at 50 yard line
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2022 19:28:26 -0000 (UTC)
 by: bob user - Fri, 8 Jul 2022 19:28 UTC

On 08 Jul 2022, Rudy Canoza <notgenx33@gmail.com> posted some

> I Don’t Want to See a High School Football Coach Praying at the
> 50-Yard Line [*no one* should have to see it]
>
> By Anne Lamott
>
> Many of us who believe in a reality beyond the visible realms, who
> believe in a soul that survives death, and who are hoping for seats in
> heaven near the dessert table, also recoil from the image of a high
> school football coach praying at the 50-yard line.
>
> It offends me to see sanctimonious public prayer in any circumstance

Personally I'm more offended by grown men wearing women's clothing and
shaking their penis and ass at children in schools and public venues.

That's child molesting as far as I'm concerned. The parents and
responsible school adults should be arrested and charged with contributing
to the delinquency of minors. Put them on the sex offenders list for ten
years or so.

Obviously you don't fly in aircraft very much. Even atheists pray in bad
weather.